Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 60. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 10:36:17 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.

It is true that BTC and altcoin are dominated by "sharks". is that true?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stand up when you fall
April 09, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
Thank you

BTC lost $ 500 in just a few hours. The market went down again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 10:19:43 PM
Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.
I agree with you, if the government of each country legalize krypto, I am sure the krypto currency can be more stable and investors can be more calm
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
seems to take time to recover the market and eliminate the bad issue of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 09, 2018, 09:59:27 PM
Thank you

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:46:51 PM
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: