Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 3. (Read 22338 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
wait, hold on here. so markets goes down with a lot of people ltc, and now you are giving someone else btc to fight for your ltc back. I think another scam is going on right here.
Its a fruitless operation to go after a so called business that is pretty much untouchable. where on earth are you going to find a world police to track this down. be careful who you trust your coins too. this sounds fishy.

Where are you reading that we will give our ltc from markets.cx now to another person?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
wait, hold on here. so markets goes down with a lot of people ltc, and now you are giving someone else btc to fight for your ltc back. I think another scam is going on right here.
Its a fruitless operation to go after a so called business that is pretty much untouchable. where on earth are you going to find a world police to track this down. be careful who you trust your coins too. this sounds fishy.
Activity: 5
I do hope we all can catch these thieves and somehow reclaim our litecoins back.
I would like my 5 LTC sent back to LeoHHrFzi4XF1XA4d5AXtNLGSpoNyojdY1
Activity: 1
Hello
I'm with you litecoin and before you finish this I sent bitcoin
I want to return or to join a group which reports to the police
decency would at least, was to reply to the topic
btc addresses 17tduM1rm5qwprnWS3TKYYqL2tLYNrnNZv
addresses litecoin LZeDL1hv6nXi4a9V4WGRANV1j47C66NsNA
Thank you in advance!!!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
and my 15.51267736 LTC (markets.cx Wallet Address: LSxuFs3XoK8c3XkPrcXbmCcEPRVwcyTZVV) to LLG1fHfdCn2CL37cQhNKhQuCk6TM94jKvy

Thanks.
Activity: 7

20ltc to LPBHBASMhzKg4EH2DELwMYLdwRuasTYQBG

Please.
legendary
I think Bat Man already got them. that is why we have not heard a word from them!
Activity: 2
I also want my 5 ltc back  Angry i finally invest and now i get burned $100 the first time....i better get that back send it to LUYVgWmEjSD8zpM1p1HHymo48toAksZNih my username is yungmuhney if you must know too. And if i don't get this batman will find you and all you will hear for the next month is "WHERE ARE THEY"
ps i feel really bad for those of you who lost hundreds of bitcoins  Cry
Activity: 1
Markets.cx details
Username: [email protected]
Wallet Address: LcY8zh2dJc9QaGACMYuRqNWhNqWbSsXZKW
http://block-explorer.com/address/LcY8zh2dJc9QaGACMYuRqNWhNqWbSsXZKW

272.08869447 LTC

Send my LTC to this address by Monday or i will too file a report to the police
>>>>>>>>     LeWkB1RD8bFbkDo82QBL5cXKwDqoSRMBBo    <<<<<<<<
Activity: 9
2014-03-17 21:36:56    - 68.21783678 LTC to markets.cx

Send me my LTC to: LXUJvE6ZpFAimkbzPaiZb4UV1y9devAWx7

nick: sustrrobert
Activity: 7
I can't believe how apt my username became...

Lost 20ish LTC.  A drop in the ocean compared to many, it seems.

If someone from markets does drop in to read this thread it would be worth them realising that Chinese authorities would take a very dim view of someone fleecing a host of international investors of 10s thousands of dollars, GBP etc.  Worth life in jail/firing squad? 

I'm prepared to give them a few more days to come good then I thought approach the Chinese embassy with all the info available and ask what they are going to do about it.

Any other ideas?
HST
Activity: 14
I'm getting together all the information I need to file a police report.
I lost a total of 930 LTC!
If the operators of markets.cx are reading this, you have until Monday to return my 930 LTC to this address, or I file a police report.
LReHvbAnrULgLuSD7DJBYUU7VRPhZcBxMp
My login name was "bitcoinbiodiesel"

I will join you, not in the US or in UK let me know how to share costs.

I have 447 LTC in there

@ Markets.cx
transfer to:
1L5iQLx8eBkeyXySYsAzVcb89tCHBDMPyP

from
LLsJB2SUCXNq18TYG3sZTsvddZmup1zXgj

before monday

thanks
Activity: 31
If the operators of markets.cx are reading this, you have until Monday to return my 930 LTC to this address, or I file a police report.
Where are you filing the report? Please keep us updated
Activity: 3

Keep us posted chalidore. The registrar, mail host, and/or cloudflare should be willing to release the personal information of the site owner to the police once the report has been filed.

-BoxX
legendary
What can the police do?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
I deposited 5 LTC just the day before they went offline. What a waste. Does anyone know if scrypt.cc is legit? I've been hearing there's been a lot of delayed confirmations with deposits and issues with withdrawals

I have used scrypt.cc for 3 months or so, and yes sometimes deposits get stuck. but support is there in a chatbox and theres a trollbox as well.
they seem to follow the server most of the day.

i withdrew 0.68 btc once and no problems with that.

never lost a single coin there.

YMMV.

Sounds good. I might wait it out a bit longer to see what happens when they do their update. It would be good if they accepted more payment methods for deposits.

As far as markets.cx it's starting to look more and more like a scam everyday. When you have customers investing into your business, you keep them up to date, not leave people in the dark. If they are actually doing maintenance, then they have really crap customer service which will make people think twice to invest again with them if they actually return.
Activity: 9
Activity: 552
Scrypt.cc is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scryptcc-scrypt-cloud-mining-444495

I'm watching this thread for updates not referral links.

For the record I'm out 25 litecoins but they are still sitting in the address. A week without anything although I still see cloud fare working.  Just very very strange.  I have some faith but patience is wearing thin..... Undecided

365 LTC still sitting there!

I agree, stop using the thread for referrals and stop begging!
Activity: 552
Scrypt.cc is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scryptcc-scrypt-cloud-mining-444495

I'm watching this thread for updates not referral links.

For the record I'm out 25 litecoins but they are still sitting in the address. A week without anything although I still see cloud fare working.  Just very very strange.  I have some faith but patience is wearing thin..... Undecided

365 LTC still sitting there!
Pages:
Jump to: