Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 10. (Read 22303 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm currently using this service... invested a few LTC into it.

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.

Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.

this guy... whoever this guy is, i want him to come back in this thread and say - i told you so...

because, you know - he did Smiley

yep..
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm currently using this service... invested a few LTC into it.

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.

Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.

this guy... whoever this guy is, i want him to come back in this thread and say - i told you so...

because, you know - he did Smiley
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
site is still down looked promising but too many of these unreliable "scam" sites popping up
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
do they have a twitter, a blog, a forum, irc - anything where you can get some info on what's going on ?

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
CloudFlare would also have some leads i think ?
I already wrote to cloud flare to ser how they paid for hosting. waiting for the response

Cloudflare would know nothing about how they transacted LTC.. if they used a merchant there might still be hope..

I'm still positive about the fact that the LTC I sent them is still sitting in the address (if they were scamming they would be doing MANY transactions to try and make it hard for anyone to trace the coins) - they would have made at least one withdrawal/move you would assume
http://block-explorer.com/address/LeJVCU437PxU8ts3tWcBQiNiotNKeNYGhZ

Arrgghhh the wait is infuriating.. I wonder if they are still mining and when it comes back we get access to that (positive thoughts... positive thoughts.. )

Positive thoughts would be easier if they even posted an quick "Hey we are sorry but we will be down another 24 hours" type of response. The silence is the thing spooking most of us.

I have already mentally given up the few LTC I trusted with them, this way I won't be disappointed if it turns out to be a scam. The nice thing is this way I can be pleasantly surprised if it turns out to simply be a poorly communicated extended outage. Smiley
I just have hope that they will return... There is always hope. Smiley

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

If it is a scam then i will be sad because it was in principal a great idea...

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley

I just hope they took my money and ran! I got too much LTC anyway, glad to get rid of some of it.....

lol.. there is always 1! respect mate..Hey Number6 if you want to get rid of some more can you send me 7 LTC to my cex.io LTC wallet: Lak1Y2Sqj9yjKN6FsWmUatk1LcPbbYhhho

because i am 15GH/s short on a deal i am doing with someone and my damned bank has held up my money so i cant pay them right away..and 7 LTC will buy me the 15GH/s i need... I will send you them right back to your LTC address by Monday at the latest. Smiley Please?

Lol, as many scammers that are popping up anymore I should take you up on your offer, I might have a better change getting my LTC back from you then we will from Markets.CX. Smiley

Cheesy Ha! I have to try, I am no scammer Tongue and I'd have the LTC if i hadn't been F.I.T.A by markets.cx. You will get it back too.. Its only 7 LTC Tongue

its joy for me i dont need the 7 LTC anymore Tongue i spoke to my bank and the payment for the shed load of btc i was buying was put on hold for a random fraud check so i am getting my gh/s after all.. Tongue stil no joy with markets.cx ...weeping Cry 20 LTC down the drain.. i feel really bad for all u dudes who have lost loads.. damn i am so lucky i didnt put more in.. glad i found cex.io first... they are going to start LTC mining too soon i hear on the grapevine....there must be a way we can all work together to get the powers that be involved to get our LTC back..hundreds of people have been robbed here.. maybe thousands! ok maybe they are just the most untogether people on the planet and they are going to sort it out and get back online.. i am going to keep positive about this too.. they will be back they will be back... pray pray pray....
Activity: 35
I already wrote to cloud flare to ser how they paid for hosting. waiting for the response

Cloudflare would know nothing about how they transacted LTC.. if they used a merchant there might still be hope..

I'm still positive about the fact that the LTC I sent them is still sitting in the address (if they were scamming they would be doing MANY transactions to try and make it hard for anyone to trace the coins) - they would have made at least one withdrawal/move you would assume
http://block-explorer.com/address/LeJVCU437PxU8ts3tWcBQiNiotNKeNYGhZ

Arrgghhh the wait is infuriating.. I wonder if they are still mining and when it comes back we get access to that (positive thoughts... positive thoughts.. )
Activity: 552
Activity: 141
Activity: 35
Do we know if they used a merchant facility like coinbase? (obviously one for LTC)

Its just that when I was scammed last time I complained to them and they froze the account of the scammers and distributed the money back to people who invested (after evidence was given)... was awesome..

If... after a few more days - the site is still down.. it would be good to go to them and see if we can recover our investment

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley

I just hope they took my money and ran! I got too much LTC anyway, glad to get rid of some of it.....

lol.. there is always 1! respect mate..Hey Number6 if you want to get rid of some more can you send me 7 LTC to my cex.io LTC wallet: Lak1Y2Sqj9yjKN6FsWmUatk1LcPbbYhhho

because i am 15GH/s short on a deal i am doing with someone and my damned bank has held up my money so i cant pay them right away..and 7 LTC will buy me the 15GH/s i need... I will send you them right back to your LTC address by Monday at the latest. Smiley Please?

Lol, as many scammers that are popping up anymore I should take you up on your offer, I might have a better change getting my LTC back from you then we will from Markets.CX. Smiley

Cheesy Ha! I have to try, I am no scammer Tongue and I'd have the LTC if i hadn't been F.I.T.A by markets.cx. You will get it back too.. Its only 7 LTC Tongue

Activity: 552

Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
I have hope i really enjoyed the site....32,000 khs i read that like whoa i wanna be like that when i grow up
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Guys, we now working on GHS/BTC trading update which require a lots of database maintenance. We are working hard to get back online as soon as possible. Please stay tuned as we will post all the updates in this topic.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team.

about 24 hours since the last update...

if not scam, then worst marketing/support/PR team i have ever encountered...

really strange situation...
24 hours without telling us anything about a scheduled maintenance.

Dear "MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team", What plans about coming back online ??
Guys, we now working on GHS/BTC trading update which require a lots of database maintenance. We are working hard to get back online as soon as possible. Please stay tuned as we will post all the updates in this topic.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team.

about 24 hours since the last update...

if not scam, then worst marketing/support/PR team i have ever encountered...
Pages:
Jump to: