Pages:
Author

Topic: Martingale for win, my own experience - page 10. (Read 1115 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 22, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
Hi,
I try to play on http://oddevenbets.com

I want try martingale strategy now..

My next 10 bets!
Great result, 7 win, 3 lose Grin

Look this! Martingale works fine Grin

So please go on, continue your martingale even with bigger bet if you really think it works fine! We will see what you get in the end?
To be honest I'm not really sure what is the main purpose of this thread, just want to share you experience or are you trying to promote oddevenbets?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 22, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
This is what makes the martingale so dangerous.
Looks like it works great ... BUT ... if you're going continue, one of these days the HE will catch you and send you straight to loss.

I've seen so many people claiming they have a working solution, sharing their profits day after day (even trying to sell it) ... and then suddenly cease. Guess what happened.

BTW, Congrats to your winnings, I can only advice you to take profit and leave before it's too late.

I like gambling and risk.
Yes, I wait confirmation of my winnings Smiley
I will play again soon.
Need take a cup of coffee Smiley
Don't tell us about how good your results so far but tell us about how your martingale makes you feel so crazy to bet more and more , until that time you might feel happy with the profit you've got now, I personally think that martingale just bring a short term winning followed by a real nightmare in the end. Quick winning but also quicker to lost.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:37:26 AM
Looks like it works great ... BUT ... if you're going continue, one of these days the HE will catch you and send you straight to loss.

I've seen so many people claiming they have a working solution, sharing their profits day after day (even trying to sell it) ... and then suddenly cease. Guess what happened.

BTW, Congrats to your winnings, I can only advice you to take profit and leave before it's too late.

I like gambling and risk.
Yes, I wait confirmation of my winnings Smiley
I will play again soon.
Need take a cup of coffee Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
February 22, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:49:35 AM
Hi,
I try to play on http://oddevenbets.com

I want try martingale strategy now..

My next 10 bets!
Great result, 7 win, 3 lose Grin

Look this! Martingale works fine Grin

Pages:
Jump to: