Pages:
Author

Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE - page 2. (Read 22021 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

This is total garbage. The wallet was coded by the same people who have coded about 200 coin wallets. The wallet was also checked a number of times as you can see earlier in this thread.
These are false positives. If there were any issues I would have known about it by now. Some folks revel in creating drama  Shocked
Activity: 141

MARX COIN WILL BE UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT AS FROM 21 MAY 2018

I will be passing all Marx Coin related accounts (BCT/Twitter/Gmail/etc) over to the new developer next week. He will make an announcement as soon as he takes over.
I didn't have the time to work this project so a few weeks ago I began looking for someone to take over. All I know for now is he is going to completely change
the purpose of the coin and create a new website. Good luck to all, hang in there as there is much life in Marx Coin
Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 50
MarxCoin is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
Activity: 392
Interesting project and interesting name !!! You will not socialize me coins, will you? hahaha when will you have ready the roadmap or wl whitebook of the project? what business plans do you have in the medium term for you to get new investors! good for now I'm here to see how this project progresses !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is this coin resurrecting ? i think the cryptopians have an eye on it ..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
MARX should have 50% MasterNode POW reward, 7% POS staking and difficulty adjustment base solely on the last block. These are all features in Magnet coin (MAG) coin.

The currect MARX KGW difficulty adjustment causes long pauses in mining.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b7f38583a8d9591f8382ba5a63a52091dc397d2022d14fc9a3c5dc57e0b6f45c/detection

Holly FK

AegisLab

Troj.Bitcoinminer.Mncmc!c

AhnLab-V3

Malware/Win32.Generic.C2185668

Avast

Win32:Malware-gen

AVG

Win32:Malware-gen

Avira

TR/BitCoinMiner.mncmc

CAT-QuickHeal

Trojan.IGENERIC

Cyren

ZIP/Trojan.OXAQ-4

ESET-NOD32

a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ potentially unsafe

Fortinet

Riskware/BitCoinMiner

GData

Win32.Trojan.Agent.IXSX2R

Ikarus

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot

K7AntiVirus

Unwanted-Program ( 004baab71 )

K7GW

Unwanted-Program ( 004baab71 )

Kaspersky

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic

McAfee

Artemis!2E7C97C44616

Sophos AV

Bitcoin Miner (PUA)

Symantec

Trojan.Gen.NPE

Yandex

Riskware.Agent!

ZoneAlarm

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
yes its a shame the dev disappeared, sold my bag a while ago into the rise. its all to common problem with devs going walkies. at the same time i wont be surprised if he shows up with some magic fairy dust and things be good again lol  Cheesy

nah...he's gone. not enough fairy dust in pixie land to cover all the stress. It's just too much work for so little gains, especially coding a new wallet into PoS! The buzz is out of it. I think he's gone for good this time. There's lotta other work to be done besides running a coin. lotta work.  Grin Smart thing to cash out.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
yes its a shame the dev disappeared, sold my bag a while ago into the rise. its all to common problem with devs going walkies. at the same time i wont be surprised if he shows up with some magic fairy dust and things be good again lol  Cheesy
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
anyone else is mining this coin ?? where can we sell this coin ya?

You can sell on cryptopia. Make sure first you test deposit with small amount.
Hold till get an update from dev.........

In my opinion, Its never going to happen.

i agree with you. this is a shitcoin. was a strong #hodler then dev said he was transforming coin from POW to POS, but since then...he just went silent or dead...who d fcuk knows? who d fuck even gives a fcuk. He's gone. we're gone. it's as simple as that. sad.  Sad had high hopes for this one. nice idea. too much hassle for dev maybe.  Angry
Activity: 104

In my opinion, Its never going to happen.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

LOLOL - yea.  I was following this coin for a bit.  Seemed like a pretty funny idea.  Bought a few.  Waited for a dev update . . waited for a dev update . . . waited for a dev update . . got an update . . . about an update . . then waited for a dev update . . etc

You get the idea  Grin

Seems like this is DED.

Eh well, the splash image on the wallet was one of a kind

and top of it  the wallet on yobit its in maintanaince ....
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

LOLOL - yea.  I was following this coin for a bit.  Seemed like a pretty funny idea.  Bought a few.  Waited for a dev update . . waited for a dev update . . . waited for a dev update . . got an update . . . about an update . . then waited for a dev update . . etc

You get the idea  Grin

Seems like this is DED.

Eh well, the splash image on the wallet was one of a kind
Activity: 221

Activity: 104

Activity: 546
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
A coin but in Marxism? That's against Marxism.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello MARX team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in MARX just set c=MARX as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Dev abandoned ship?
Pages:
Jump to: