Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 122. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
this will never be on cryptsy as if it will even be after lawsuits

Why should there be any lawsuits? MaryJane is a coin, and it is something virtual, so i don't see anything in it.
cryptsy has the lawsuits and dont like stoner coin

which means cryptsy might not even be after lawsuit against them and new federal rules for them to use

Pot and Cann are on Cryptsy.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Why should there be any lawsuits? MaryJane is a coin, and it is something virtual, so i don't see anything in it.
cryptsy has the lawsuits and dont like stoner coin

which means cryptsy might not even be after lawsuit against them and new federal rules for them to use
legendary
Has anyone heard from Adam?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
what is even going on here lol
Chill.

when was the last time the dev spoke
Do you have a single MARYJ, if have sell and leave this thread.
Coin will pop up very soon.

i have many coins thats why im asking these questions
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The coin has potential, it just lacks organization and effective communication.

1. Anytime someone tells you it's a great time to buy or the price will go up, run. This is said in EVERY community, nobody really knows for sure.

2. Don't "chill" start introducing MJcoin through social media.

3. If you are waiting for someone else to do the work, get ready for a long wait.

4. Big news means crap if you aren't even on anyone's radar.

5. This coin has little volume and someone is suggesting to just contact Cryptsy. What?? Initiative is great, however, learn the process how coins are added to each of the exchanges and then coordinate efforts.

I hate to be the sobering reality, but there it is. I wrote to most everyone in the thread when we were much higher, offered to help organize, already listed a bunch of great resources in a shared doc and had 2 responses. Hoping doesn't work, consistent action wins.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Less than 4 Bitcoins needed for 1k price! Common people! What's wrong with you! Buy!!! We need more interest into this.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Chill.

when was the last time the dev spoke
Do you have a single MARYJ, if have sell and leave this thread.
Coin will pop up very soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
maryjaneID is not a good idea?
we will see better day, hope that dev is still woorking, for example CANN today are going up and also cannabiscoindark.
it's a wheel, stay with the dev.
If I can post a advise-claim, problably more communication could be welcome
CannabisCoin did indeed do exceptionally good, i guess its because they have a press officer and are visible everywhere.

so what if a group of people pump a coin like cann/cnd or ganja, cann has had a pump group for eons getting the price up so they can slowly dump premine, and ganja/cnd will probably be like stv in no time due to the lack of effort they put into their final products who's obvious end goals are to pump on exchanges.

I get that some bought in at the top of the pumpers wave and that bites, but imagine if you had bought a bunch of cann at 16k+ to find out they were done and it was on it's way back down to below 3k and that everyone knew it was strictly pn'd yet were still pushing you to buy the crap.

I mined POT when it first came out, and supported for quite a while because it seemed they were making an honest attempt at getting it into headshops/dispensaries.

Adam seems to have an honest passion for the cannabis industry as well as crypto's and I believe that he will make a solid attempt and have a better chance to get traction in the real world, MARYJ is a professional product with long term goals, not just day trading on exchanges... thats why you have such nice wallets to hold your MARYJ in. lol the other ones didn't give a crap because they knew their coins were going straight to the exchanges to be dumped on people.

just a dip in the road in crypto land.  lol if someone sold you leafy brown dirt weed (like ganja/cnd) at full price would you go back for more? or would you go back to the obvious high grade weed ?  just a matter of time before they realise their smoking bunk and come back for their MARYJ

I've a few MARYJ coins, but you also know that without any upside interest a coin is just dead. I dump my coins when it was at 1200Sats (with a lose) because i notice a big 3 BTC buy wall at 1200 sats, so i dump it and bought back at 800 sats. It seems that 800 sats was still too high, but who knows MARYJ will maybe move to 8000Sats one day.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Looks like the "weed sector" is taking a beating these weeks down 80%

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
maryjaneID is not a good idea?
we will see better day, hope that dev is still woorking, for example CANN today are going up and also cannabiscoindark.
it's a wheel, stay with the dev.
If I can post a advise-claim, problably more communication could be welcome
CannabisCoin did indeed do exceptionally good, i guess its because they have a press officer and are visible everywhere.

so what if a group of people pump a coin like cann/cnd or ganja, cann has had a pump group for eons getting the price up so they can slowly dump premine, and ganja/cnd will probably be like stv in no time due to the lack of effort they put into their final products who's obvious end goals are to pump on exchanges.

I get that some bought in at the top of the pumpers wave and that bites, but imagine if you had bought a bunch of cann at 16k+ to find out they were done and it was on it's way back down to below 3k and that everyone knew it was strictly pn'd yet were still pushing you to buy the crap.

I mined POT when it first came out, and supported for quite a while because it seemed they were making an honest attempt at getting it into headshops/dispensaries.

Adam seems to have an honest passion for the cannabis industry as well as crypto's and I believe that he will make a solid attempt and have a better chance to get traction in the real world, MARYJ is a professional product with long term goals, not just day trading on exchanges... thats why you have such nice wallets to hold your MARYJ in. lol the other ones didn't give a crap because they knew their coins were going straight to the exchanges to be dumped on people.

just a dip in the road in crypto land.  lol if someone sold you leafy brown dirt weed (like ganja/cnd) at full price would you go back for more? or would you go back to the obvious high grade weed ?  just a matter of time before they realise their smoking bunk and come back for their MARYJ

legendary
who could ask to crypsty?

I bought in at 3000 and im not crying or selling cause I know itll go back up.
I hope that's a joke..I'm not saying "leave support to maryj and run away" but lose money it's not my work. You could sold and buy back now, at 600, 5X number of coins.

Dump this to 1 sat then restart.
  Grin
best words for hempfarmer's wallet but I think you are not serious.

Yeah think everyone would do that if they knew where the coin was gonna go. Nobody can predict that.
legendary
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
who could ask to crypsty?

I bought in at 3000 and im not crying or selling cause I know itll go back up.
I hope that's a joke..I'm not saying "leave support to maryj and run away" but lose money it's not my work. You could sold and buy back now, at 600, 5X number of coins.

Dump this to 1 sat then restart.
  Grin
best words for hempfarmer's wallet but I think you are not serious.
Jump to: