Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 124. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What's the last update for ATM and MaryJ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Тoo many other coins? Smiley

this coin a new what going to other coin?

i think this time best for buy

You would think it would start going up today, but it isn't. Adam posted something about 1 hour ago saying not to worry. Other than that, no new information today. I guess it's being used in a few places in Colorado already. If anyone has any new information, please share on here. Thank you!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

this coin a new what going to other coin?

i think this time best for buy
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Dev could you say something about maryjane´s future and why are we sinking?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
legendary
dont let stuff get ya scared. just gotta weather the storm. dont worry everything will be ok

It almost seems like it is gonna go below ico price.  Sad
So, its better to sell all you coin on wall but don't post bitter.

I just wanna know why everyone is leaving this coin.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
dont let stuff get ya scared. just gotta weather the storm. dont worry everything will be ok

So, its better to sell all you coin on wall but don't post bitter.

legendary

legendary

Did you get my message?
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
legendary
You would think the price would go up or at least stay where it is because of it already being used in stores.  Undecided
legendary
hey mrbigmug seen you on cann, just because its getting pounded on doesn't mean you got to take it out on this coin

I apologize but when I noticed this I thought it was warranted . Maybe I am wrong . Only time will tell.

Is this coin dying?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
its typicical human behavoir duh
Activity: 247
hey mrbigmug seen you on cann, just because its getting pounded on doesn't mean you got to take it out on this coin

I apologize but when I noticed this I thought it was warranted . Maybe I am wrong . Only time will tell.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hey mrbigmug seen you on cann, just because cann is getting pounded on doesn't mean you got to take it out on this coin
How confident are you guys in this coin now that the developer used to own 25.86% of the coins and now he only owns around 5% ?

How did you know this Mr. !?!

Thats the beautiful thing about blockchain technology. It's fully transparent. All you have to do is look at number one coin holder on the chainz rich list and follow the transactions downward.
And this is why I am asking you fool. I investigated where is your most post belongs to.
Don't you know 1st wallet is Bittrex's hot/cold wallet addy
2nd is C-CEX
btw, I don't wanna say you anything more. Please stfu.

FYI , I have been watching the blockchain since it came out. It is clear what has happened.

Best of luck to you all.
FYI, go as you do. lol

Please realize the entire buy order book on bittrex is only 3 BTC deep , that is hardly any support on the buy side.
Crypto Maniac
How confident are you guys in this coin now that the developer used to own 25.86% of the coins and now he only owns around 5% ?

Thats the beautiful thing about blockchain technology. It's fully transparent. All you have to do is look at number one coin holder on the chainz rich list and follow the transactions downward.
And this is why I am asking you fool. I investigated where is your most post belongs to.
2nd is C-CEX

FYI , I have been watching the blockchain since it came out. It is clear what has happened.

Best of luck to you all.
FYI, go as you do. lol

2nd is C-CEX

Best of luck to you all.
Crypto Maniac

2nd is C-CEX

Jump to: