Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 125. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
How confident are you guys in this coin now that the developer used to own 25.86% of the coins and now he only owns around 5% ?

How did you know this Mr. !?!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How confident are you guys in this coin now that the developer used to own 25.86% of the coins and now he only owns around 5% ?

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Wonder if this guy is still buying, this was at 4000 satoshi  Grin

Hate to break it to you guys, but as I said earlier, this rise was an obvious pump. I will 'slowly' go down to ICO prices.

how much was ICO prices???

ICO was 170 sats
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hate to break it to you guys, but as I said earlier, this rise was an obvious pump.

cann was also a pump i guess most mj coins are follwing canns steps for now
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Wonder if this guy is still buying, this was at 4000 satoshi  Grin

Hate to break it to you guys, but as I said earlier, this rise was an obvious pump. I will 'slowly' go down to ICO prices.

how much was ICO prices???
Activity: 364
I've been buying all the way down.  Grin

Your buying all the way down litteraly, no going up anymore

Wonder if this guy is still buying, this was at 4000 satoshi  Grin

Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Is that POS working properly in the wallet ?
I don't have any stake from the beginning..
100% working.
it was so young  Wink
Activity: 283
Activity: 259
Shocked Shocked Shocked
price is falling
someone help us  Grin

This coin is dying by the looks of it.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
price is falling
someone help us  Grin
Activity: 473
Is that POS working properly in the wallet ?
I don't have any stake from the beginning..
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
met with xbteller and getting a atm installed this week at 3 guys pies ...also will be adding maryj to this atm and with their future atms.....so ya ....i love my haters Smiley  getting upset because i dont ask you for donations? lmao i must be doing pretty good then thanks Smiley

if you would like to donate please feel free Smiley  MUksq9ZeGc4teL5wJP8UaeAC7BCYpmvGV8 maryj wallet hey i want as much as i can get i love maryjanecoin

bitcoin i will spend directly towards projects 1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

thanks for your help and ideas

Very exciting. Only a matter of time!  Cool
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
met with xbteller and getting a atm installed this week at 3 guys pies ...also will be adding maryj to this atm and with their future atms.....so ya ....i love my haters Smiley  getting upset because i dont ask you for donations? lmao i must be doing pretty good then thanks Smiley

if you would like to donate please feel free Smiley  MUksq9ZeGc4teL5wJP8UaeAC7BCYpmvGV8 maryj wallet hey i want as much as i can get i love maryjanecoin

bitcoin i will spend directly towards projects 1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

thanks for your help and ideas
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Happy to be holding the best herbcoin on the market, MaryJ seems to have everything a coin needs to be a long term success. a founder who's not only passionate about crypto's but the cannabis industry and the long term growth of both. with one of the best wallets I've ever seen in crypto and a growing community I think the future looks bright for MaryJ.

+1  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
 Happy to be holding the best herbcoin on the market, MaryJ seems to have everything a coin needs to be a long term success. a founder who's not only passionate about crypto's but the cannabis industry and the long term growth of both. with one of the best wallets I've ever seen in crypto and a growing community I think the future looks bright for MaryJ.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If FIMK can raise 700btc, why people don't invest in NAS NTX NFD???
and BTS will be 10 times better than NTX colone, and will be better than NXT for sure.  WHY only raised 5000BTC Cash value before FEB 28?Huh

The only answer is: many random investors on the market with less knowledge and information. 
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
coin king is the best multipool

lets get this working it will only be a great thing

dont bogart this Grin
legendary
Activity: 927
Openness about the number of people on the MJ team and their usernames would be helpful. After following this thread from day 1 it's still hard to determine who is who, and their role.

As for the role the community is taking in this coin - I think it's natural and vital for people to come forth with their skills and help. However, it would be nice to have bounties available. I know my paper wallet wasn't much of a contribution and I did it because I want to help develop this coin and was hoping that it wouldn't go unnoticed. There aren't even any addresses for donations to push this coin along.. This should change and pronto.

I mean, I have some coin that I'd be willing to donate for say a MP but the lack of initiative to get any of these projects going is a little disheartening

May be we should wait a little bit and should keep patience.

All I have is time my man, and some mj to spend - just show me where it goes and we can get these things like the mp going. I think that would help in the long run. Could be the opposite though, I've seen both happen.
Jump to: