Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 130. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Very cool. This coin is evolving faster than any other coin I've seen. Very exciting!  Grin 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
legendary
paper wallet looks pimp

i feel that you all should know that i have noticed      insider     bot trading on a rather major exchange last night when i deposited a good amount of maryj to test the theory the exchange was using inside knowledge of peoples wallet balances for its bots.

im not calling them out as i dont want revenge on maryj as they are a major exchange...bit i digress , you might want to move your coins into  your wallets for safe keeping

speaking of which i am meeting with xbteller at 3guys pies tomorrow to go over the btc atm placement and how to integrate maryj into their other atm locations.

paper wallet looks really pimp.

thanks for all the help people.

going long term

Sounds fantastic! Thank you for the updates!  Cool
legendary
hi can anyone send me some coin here my wallet :MMRKQXwSa7abUcwGkRsLLYwTVKUiJGjM6T couple of hundred would be good

For what?  Undecided
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
CANN fail MARYJ is next future MJ community coin. The best brand name ever for MJ.

Not sure how talking about the perceived failure of another coin helps this community. We need to get people posting to the thread, taking action in social media and helping build a good network of contacts. The 'future' is the blood, swear and tears people are willing to put into the project. Development is great, grassroots has a role as well.

Well said!
Nope,
 I am just saying just stay away from twitter P&D groups, HYPE groups, C&&& doesn't lose their value if there were not much hype,speculations, P&D groups and expectation.

If we want our coin grow then, make some normal , pure marketing,development and adoption based work.
Crypto Maniac
C*** fail MARYJ is next future MJ community coin. The best brand name ever for MJ.

Not sure how talking about the perceived failure of another coin helps this community. We need to get people posting to the thread, taking action in social media and helping build a good network of contacts. The 'future' is the blood, swear and tears people are willing to put into the project. Development is great, grassroots has a role as well.

This is not talking about failure of BSing. This post was just for reminder-what mistakes they done. I never criticize or bashing other coin.
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
paper wallet looks pimp

i feel that you all should know that i have noticed      insider     bot trading on a rather major exchange last night when i deposited a good amount of maryj to test the theory the exchange was using inside knowledge of peoples wallet balances for its bots.

im not calling them out as i dont want revenge on maryj as they are a major exchange...bit i digress , you might want to move your coins into  your wallets for safe keeping

speaking of which i am meeting with xbteller at 3guys pies tomorrow to go over the btc atm placement and how to integrate maryj into their other atm locations.

paper wallet looks really pimp.

thanks for all the help people.

going long term
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
CANN fail MARYJ is next future MJ community coin. The best brand name ever for MJ.

Well said!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Sent out another crapload of PMs, working through the thread, pointing eyes on the shared Google Doc and some immediate marketing efforts.
hi can anyone send me some coin here my wallet :MMRKQXwSa7abUcwGkRsLLYwTVKUiJGjM6T couple of hundred would be good

I have coins. Feel free to message me and I'll outline the promotion work required to get them. No free lunches.
Crypto Maniac
C*** fail MARYJ is next future MJ community coin. The best brand name ever for MJ.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
I love the MaryJ!!!!!!

I love the big buy walls on maryj and the low sell walls!  It means people want this coin and don't want to sell it!

I am not selling mine, sorry! If you want some you have to buy it up! No one want to part with theirs!
Activity: 434
Just a quick update.

New Windows wallet link is in the OP, and here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ai4ifa1r1mh7lrz/maryjanecoin-qt.rar

Edit to clarify - Yes this invalidates the burn address.

The new wallet's "statistics" page still shows the full amount of coins.
Activity: 434
What actions is everyone taking today to let the public know about the coin?

Is it being used right now in shops in Colorado?

Yes. 
The Peaceful Choice dispensary accepts MARYJ at 2x the exchange rate.
and
Three Guys Pies - pizza place - not sure about a discount for the pizza.
legendary

Is it being used right now in shops in Colorado?
legendary
Activity: 952
and apologise if any one think my post it was a FUD but it was not just an ask

I am buying up as much as I can afford.  No matter the price.  The real world application for this coin is great.  The dev has connections and places already willing to accept the coin.
Activity: 78
and apologise if any one think my post it was a FUD but it was not just an ask
legendary
Activity: 1120
i just want to know if the coin fall at 500 for an exemple its still cool to buy or the coin is dead

I've bought 200K. And this coin will not be dead.
Jump to: