Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 127. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
mk boys, ill say it again, we need a multipool. not only will it make it so miners who cant aford to buy coins get some but it will put constant buys in to help keep the price more stabilised. This and the android wallet should be top priority. but the multipool is a must if we want this price to keep from hitting the bottom. coinking, hashcows and xpool all offer this or if we have an awesome pool guy amongst us make one so we can all point our miners there and support the price.

Has anyone shouldered this yet? I will contact Adam and make sure he has seen this post.
I think chunky pools use to do it as well.

Any experience from any one here that has been involved with a community that has used the above pools?
I would love to hear your experiences in that regard.

A chap called historical set up the Kryptkoin multipool I believe which works wonders, it had ports connecting to wafflepool and nicehash, would you like me to contact him. http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/

As far as chunky goes, the last time i used when was when whitecoin was new on the scene and it was a bit messy, but then that was probably the coins fault.

Absolutely, I will look into some as well so we can get a range of ideas coming in.

Also, this is a question to the community at large:

If there is an availability for you to point miners at a pool that pays you in maryj which algo is best for you?

My thoughts are that the current most profitable algo is the one to go with, but that is ever changing so that would require miners to change at a moments notice so that seems out of the question. So if we pick just one I would lean towards X11 because according to whatmine.com it seems to be always at the top of the list for most profitable coins. Also, if we wanted to take a hit on profitability and be a bit more sinister we could point the multipool at c*** and dump the coins to buy maryj.

We shouldn't have to do something sinister in order for MaryJaneCoin to succeed.  Cry

There is nothing sinister about a multipool? it helps maintain healthy buy support, help you run promotions and helps people that can't buy Maryjane directly to gain access to some
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
mk boys, ill say it again, we need a multipool. not only will it make it so miners who cant aford to buy coins get some but it will put constant buys in to help keep the price more stabilised. This and the android wallet should be top priority. but the multipool is a must if we want this price to keep from hitting the bottom. coinking, hashcows and xpool all offer this or if we have an awesome pool guy amongst us make one so we can all point our miners there and support the price.

Has anyone shouldered this yet? I will contact Adam and make sure he has seen this post.

Any experience from any one here that has been involved with a community that has used the above pools?

A chap called historical set up the Kryptkoin multipool I believe which works wonders, it had ports connecting to wafflepool and nicehash, would you like me to contact him. http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/

As far as chunky goes, the last time i used when was when whitecoin was new on the scene and it was a bit messy, but then that was probably the coins fault.

Absolutely, I will look into some as well so we can get a range of ideas coming in.

If there is an availability for you to point miners at a pool that pays you in maryj which algo is best for you?

My thoughts are that the current most profitable algo is the one to go with, but that is ever changing so that would require miners to change at a moments notice so that seems out of the question. So if we pick just one I would lean towards X11 because according to whatmine.com it seems to be always at the top of the list for most profitable coins. Also, if we wanted to take a hit on profitability and be a bit more sinister we could point the multipool at c*** and dump the coins to buy maryj.

We shouldn't have to do something sinister in order for MaryJaneCoin to succeed.  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

We NEED fresh news and updates. Common Adam? Some real implementations etc... I don't want a 100k price ... I just want something good to happen..to see the price move a bit..to add volume.. to start people acting about it, to show up on IRC, to speak about the coin more here and everything else... Why isn't the first post getting updated ? The coin is on Bittrex and it's not checked. Where are some more updates ?

Maybe I am impatient but I think I am speaking and thinking normally if you want this coin to succeed in any way.

Although I did not create the op graphic. I will have time in a couple of hours to sit down and update it. Why the original creator saved it as a jpg vs png I don't know. Oh well. I will save it as a png and post in the forum to see if it looks alright to everyone.

I also think the merchants that are listed as accepting maryj need to have there names as a hyperlink or at least their link posted below their name.
what happen  Very Hard Crash  !

Has anyone heard from Adam lately?

Yes. We messaged back and forth the night before last.
His twitter (@TheAdamGarrity) is regularly posting news as well as the facebook link in the op.
He has a meeting with xbteller and there will be a btc atm going into 3 guys pies that maryj will be implemented into.
He is looking for state reps to do the same in other states with the intent to eliminate needing to use an exchange to get and/or process coins and hopefully stabilize the price more. I personally believe the multipool angle will do as much or more in that regard, along with continued adoption and innovation.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Has anyone heard from Adam lately?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 386
For some reason i believe this is one of the only alternative coins. DOPE can be scrapped, THC, i don't know, CCN looks like shit.

THC is sticking around.  The community is small, but involved and in it for the long haul.
You seems in a wrong thread. Shouldn't promote another coin here.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to promote it.  Just responding to a comment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
For some reason i believe this is one of the only alternative coins. DOPE can be scrapped, THC, i don't know, CCN looks like shit.

THC is sticking around.  The community is small, but involved and in it for the long haul.
You seems in a wrong thread. Shouldn't promote another coin here.
Activity: 386

Activity: 145
We NEED fresh news and updates. Common Adam? Some real implementations etc... I don't want a 100k price ... I just want something good to happen..to see the price move a bit..to add volume.. to start people acting about it, to show up on IRC, to speak about the coin more here and everything else... Why isn't the first post getting updated ? The coin is on Bittrex and it's not checked. Where are some more updates ?

Maybe I am impatient but I think I am speaking and thinking normally if you want this coin to succeed in any way.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its probably not a good idea to quote the fudders/trolls or you'll just keep feeding them
+420 Exactly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its probably not a good idea to quote the fudders/trolls or you'll just keep feeding them
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
WHY WAS ALL MY POSTS FROM EARLIER KEEP GETTING DELETED?? SNEAKY DEV!!
I WOULDNT TRUST HIM NOW, WAS CONSIDERING BUYING SOME MARYJ WHEN IT FALLS TO 200-300 SAT. BUT HE CAN STICK HIS MARYJ WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE! IM OFF TO BUY SOME CANN  Grin

I'm not surprised your comments are getting deleted! it looks like your caps lock is stuck, you might want to invest in a new keyboard Smiley

must be lol, im popping out here now to buy a new one  Cheesy
what did you have in the post that got deleted.If he deleted them he must of had a reason
Activity: 199
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
in the few hours I talked to adam he had a solid plan and the means to execute it. He wouldn't even tell me about some of the stuff he has up his sleeve but i got the gist and pick up what he's putting down. Adam knows his shit and can make this happen. He's not putting the cart in front of the horse and declaring un attainable goals. he is executing this in a professional and well thought out manner.

I even quized him about random pot stuff and he pretty much knew everything. I don't typically suggest people invest in things but if adam follows through with what he has planned this is a solid coin.

the potcoin hype has died for the time being but after talking to Adam he is in this for the long haul.

don't compare maryjanecoin coin to cannabiscoin. This is a different beast with a different dev and a different game plan. he's a smart guy that knows the industry and other aspects of business.

If you are concerned about price you can buy in again later. There's much more stuff in the pipeline. (unless adam is a liar and then I have to drive to colorado and give him a wicked noogie)

btw did y'all like that king tubby soundtrack to the interview? I thought it set a nice mood.

thank you for the good words

assuming this means i don't have to drive to colorado and give you a noogie.
Jump to: