Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 136. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

For the first time pegging with some sort of product is very difficult for a new coin or it will blockade entire mass usability (specially MJ related) of concurrency. Such as when you peg 1MARYJ = 1gm MJ cons then how a MJ mix pizza, donuts, juice, burger seller sell their product. I personally wish MARYJ will run long hawl in future with all success.

BTW, this is only my personal opinion. Community will think & share.

As it is, it is already pegged to btc.
I believe pegging is absolutely necessary to keep the value at a much higher price for a much longer period of time.
This can only be accomplished by pegging it to something between the maryj to btc conversion.
This will then keep the maryj to btc conversion at a much higher value for maryj.

How you buy pizza, donuts, etc etc is done the same way but now the value of maryj would be higher and more consistent.
It also eliminates the possibility of btc value effecting the price of maryj because it is pegged to something else.
The same as if you bought pizza with gold or silver or even btc, you have to convert the price.

So if 1 maryj is roughly $35 and your pizza cost $17.50 then you pay .5maryj for the pizza.
May be but implementation in practical life need some very big investors.

Or just a smart merchant that realizes the profit increase to their business for accepting any cryptocurrency and setting up a payment system.
And lessening the possibility of violent crime to be perpetrated against them.

The issues faced in the US by both medical and recreational marijauna makes it very hard for them to do business. If you have not looked into that I suggest researching it a bit. For the most part they can only deal in cash and no banks with accept their funds, credit cards can not be used and all because the federal laws that have very ambiguos language regarding "money laundering and drug money". These banks are insured federally and most are federal chartered as well. Marijuana is illegal according to the federal government. The federal government is still arresting people for legal state usage.

Now when these merchants want to hold their money safely...how can they? a safe?
How do they transport 10's of thousands of dollars to pay taxes to the local government?
My immediate thought years ago was to get an armored car....well the federal government made it illegal for armored car companies to sell to marijuana dispensaries.

So these merchants have to play a cat and mouse game of changing times they go to pay, changing routes they take, changing vehicles...all to prevent getting knocked off and stolen from.

The federal government has purposely made it a situation that puts these individuals in harms way and ripe for violent crime to take place against them.

Sounds like crypto in general could not have come at a better time for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac

For the first time pegging with some sort of product is very difficult for a new coin or it will blockade entire mass usability (specially MJ related) of concurrency. Such as when you peg 1MARYJ = 1gm MJ cons then how a MJ mix pizza, donuts, juice, burger seller sell their product. I personally wish MARYJ will run long hawl in future with all success.

I believe pegging is absolutely necessary to keep the value at a much higher price for a much longer period of time.
This can only be accomplished by pegging it to something between the maryj to btc conversion.
This will then keep the maryj to btc conversion at a much higher value for maryj.

How you buy pizza, donuts, etc etc is done the same way but now the value of maryj would be higher and more consistent.
It also eliminates the possibility of btc value effecting the price of maryj because it is pegged to something else.
The same as if you bought pizza with gold or silver or even btc, you have to convert the price.

So if 1 maryj is roughly $35 and your pizza cost $17.50 then you pay .5maryj for the pizza.
May be but implementation in practical life need some very big investors.
Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
hey adam garrity are you from pittsburg you look like a twin to one of my x bosses , but he never smoked so it interesting seeing you stoned wish i was good luck with this great operation and dont mind my messages im part of the growing community and i only want to help us move forward and fix the funked up world a little for us stoners i want that concentrate stuff lol

my family lived in pittsburg in the 1940's etc so good chance i could be related to youre old boss
definately
keep up the good work

hopefully the new wallet will be ok for me

peace and pot
Crypto Maniac
I don't like any kinds of pegging or adjusting with MJ. If MARYJ will use some sort of special discount (eg. MARYJ can offer a 25% discount for every purchase with MARYJ-some sort of this)for using MARYJ in med MJ shop -it will be more realistic and greater adoption come useful feature of this coin.

Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
hey adam garrity are you from pittsburg you look like a twin to one of my x bosses , but he never smoked so it interesting seeing you stoned wish i was good luck with this great operation and dont mind my messages im part of the growing community and i only want to help us move forward and fix the funked up world a little for us stoners i want that concentrate stuff lol

my family lived in pittsburg in the 1940's etc so good chance i could be related to youre old boss
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
NO IM NOT GOING TO PARTNER WITH SOME SCAM COIN USING MARYJ # ON TWITTER  i will not work with ros coin.  i am tired of weak links maryj is long term

+1

Keep up the great work
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Any plans to complete Coins Source's trust verification?
Activity: 145
legendary
legendary
i'll be waiting for da wallet lol great news i only made it worse

dont worry guys i think its only me

i love the whale video that the shyt
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
So what will the update be about? Tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May be Ppl like you deserve a good community. This is a best community ( growing very fast) on BCT.
I told you before making any ask/post we should read OP at least.

If you read from the beginning, you won't have many questions.
Crypto Maniac
May be Ppl like you deserve a good community. This is a best community ( growing very fast) on BCT.
I told you before making any ask/post we should read OP at least.
Activity: 469
i would not prefer a partnership with roscoin.

roscoin brings nothing to the table. just a ploy to pump roscoin.
Crypto Maniac
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Almost at 3000 sat again!  Grin
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
Just a brief update.

The source update was a success, and services were all notified. The old wallets will continue to work, the new ones should be out tomorrow. Apologies that it did not get done tonight, thank you for being patient.

We are still awaiting word back on the completed PoD from CryptoAsian.

Oh, one last thing, if you are good with mobile device code stuff, contact me via PM or send a DM to @TheAdamGarrity on Twitter. Thanks.

PS. the website is a work in progress, and should be completed soon.

also getting phamplets made that explain maryjanecoin to dispensaries the ppl in vegas are making some now specific for their state would be a good idea ass each state has different laws  such as how new york will only allow concentrates no smokible flower 

we can still be good in new york with the 1 maryj per g of concentrates .....prepare for some very cool things as maryj is long term as i keep saying
Jump to: