Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 138. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ppl getting pissed about the rival coins lies coming out about how they will be used in store are too funny to read in forums making ppl make a purchase with fiat before they can use the coin is so wrong in many ways

-trying to not talk trash-

Where is this? I never heard anything like that before.

Edit: nm I saw the tweet
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
ppl getting pissed about the rival coins lies coming out about how they will be used in store are too funny to read in forums making ppl make a purchase with fiat before they can use the coin is so wrong in many ways

-trying to not talk trash-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
How do you expect me to be a marijuana celebrity and not be high

maryj will be used by customers to buy a gram of concentrate worth $35 or medicine of equal value.

getting a huge supply of concentrates ready and novenmber 10th is when i get a new hash lab area at peaceful choice pics will be epic

let the haters hate im very passionate truthful and im not going anywhere but to the top with maryj in the cannabis industry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
dev is always high ...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
legendary
Activity: 812
MaryJaneCoin added to Cannapay:

legendary
Activity: 952
watched the video, he genuinely does seem like a nice guy, but use have to admit this coin is running of the success of cann, plain and simple.

And cann is running of the roots of the multiple marijuana related coins before it?
Welcome to economics 101. Have a seat and be ready to take notes.

lol, strange cann goes up, then maryj, ccn, hemp,stv etc, etc.
absolutely nothing against maryj, but cann is the stronger coin with big community and its growing fast. and its event date is the 20th, and thats why i laugh when i see this dev doing the same thing as cann.

Activity: 483

You must have more than one profile on BTCTalk or I'm just confused. lol

lol just grabbing it from twitter because not everyone uses it

Judging by facial expression, excellent quality marijuana we have here.
Activity: 434
as we near 20th this aint staying put, gonna see some nice moves upwards

i agree, then the frantic frenzy buy the night before the 20th on MARYJ

lol, goodluck with that. i think your mixed up somehow, it will be cann rising  Cheesy

they are both added to cannapay, they will both be rising.

lmfao! copying everything cann is doing, cannapay, "20th event", what next. why the 20th? whats the rush, dev could have chosen any date, but the 20th in particular.....mmmm strange lol

Not sure what the discussion about Cannapay here is related to. Cannapay is a platform developed by Cannacoin (CCN) development team that seeks to incorporate every cannabis cryptocurrency, including MaryJaneCoin.  We have nothing scheduled for the 20th of October.  There is no partnership between the CCN development team and CANN.

Exactly, "Cannacoin (CCN) development team that seeks to incorporate every cannabis cryptocurrency"

And regarding anything marijuana related...if you don't know why the 20th of any and every month is important then you are in the wrong forum.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
watched the video, he genuinely does seem like a nice guy, but use have to admit this coin is running of the success of cann, plain and simple.

Well, all weed coins are going to be pegged to Cannapay. Its not like Cannibiscoin is Btc and all weed coins are pegged to that. Stop me if I'm wrong. Still learning.
legendary
Activity: 812

lol, goodluck with that. i think your mixed up somehow, it will be cann rising  Cheesy

lmfao! copying everything cann is doing, cannapay, "20th event", what next. why the 20th? whats the rush, dev could have chosen any date, but the 20th in particular.....mmmm strange lol

Not sure what the discussion about Cannapay here is related to. Cannapay is a platform developed by Cannacoin (CCN) development team that seeks to incorporate every cannabis cryptocurrency, including MaryJaneCoin.  We have nothing scheduled for the 20th of October.  There is no partnership between the CCN development team and CANN.

Props to Adam Garrity for breaking off and doing his own thing if that's what we felt was necessary!
Activity: 327
coins are really cheap right now after a major amount of value was increased!
Activity: 434

And cann is running of the roots of the multiple marijuana related coins before it?
Welcome to economics 101. Have a seat and be ready to take notes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Can someone please explain the significance of cannapay and the 20th for Maryjane? Like what exactly is cannapay and what happens on the 20th?

This should answer your question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glOxpVqwWQw
Activity: 336
Can someone please explain the significance of cannapay and the 20th for Maryjane? Like what exactly is cannapay and what happens on the 20th?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

lol, goodluck with that. i think your mixed up somehow, it will be cann rising  Cheesy

Activity: 269

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Jump to: