Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 140. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Would be amazing if the supplier would come on and say that "yes, on such and such date, I will be accepting 1 MJ for 1 gram of X"

Can you imagine what would happen to the price if "X" was worth $35???

ps-I am one of those guys that debated about buying in the IPO and missed it like a moron.....but I'm on board now! :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glOxpVqwWQw

Marj dev video

skip to 3:57 minutes
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Would be amazing if the supplier would come on and say that "yes, on such and such date, I will be accepting 1 MJ for 1 gram of X"

ps-I am one of those guys that debated about buying in the IPO and missed it like a moron.....but I'm on board now! :-D

I will admit though the only reason why i was put off the ICO was because of the scams that were happening. it totally put me off of ICO's i blame them for missing this opportunity, even still at this price plenty of money to be made. i
Activity: 336

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

I believe I've heard $35.00 per coin, because apparently they want to peg each coin to 1 gram. Not saying that can't happen, but that is just incredible to think about.

in COLORADO a gram is i think only $10....but still that would be fun to watch grow lol

It is not being pegged to 1 gram of bud @ $10
It is being pegged to 1 gram of cannabis "concentrate"* @ ~$35
in COLORADO

*Dev, "concentrate" is becoming a very ambiguous word as the industry quickly evolves.
http://www.leafly.com/knowledge-center/cannabis-101/the-great-wide-world-of-cannabis-concentrates
Currently many would call shatter, honeycomb, honey oil, bho, rso, hash oil, hash, etc., etc., ad nasseum.

I believe it should be pegged to a very specific type/technique of "concentrate" and it would need to be the one we feel is the cleanest and most refined end product
using the most advanced techniques currently in use so that should eliminate any butane method entirely. Otherwise we might see an issue where if a lesser "concentrate" type was pegged to we could see it heading towards extinction as the mj industry and concentrate techniques advance. Maybe make it known that the issue of pegging to a "concentrate" is to be revisited once or twice a year to make sure we are pegged to the latest, greatest and cleanest techniques.

yep concentrates are getting more and more popular

So ultimately what you're saying is that each MaryJaneCoin will be worth $35?

Seems it's the main goal.

i am looking to have maryj traded as 1 maryj per gram of concentrate....formal announcements will be coming .  It will not be hard as I own a bubble hash company that makes it for all the dispensaries as a contractor...bubble hash that can be dabbed. it sells out and brings an average of 300% increase in customers just by having it in their stores....dm me on twitter if you like @theadamgarrity   thank you for the support

for those of you who missed it.

1 coin = 1 gram. In a way that you're saying 1 MaryJaneCoin could = $10.00?

around here 1 Maryjanecoin would be $20-$30 per gram concentrate. I'd say $30 is normal price for one gram concentrate

So that means you're saying that MaryJaneCoin could go to $20-$30 for per coin?

If the coin is traded at 1maryj to one gram concentrate then yeah
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

I believe I've heard $35.00 per coin, because apparently they want to peg each coin to 1 gram. Not saying that can't happen, but that is just incredible to think about.

in COLORADO a gram is i think only $10....but still that would be fun to watch grow lol

in COLORADO

*Dev, "concentrate" is becoming a very ambiguous word as the industry quickly evolves.
http://www.leafly.com/knowledge-center/cannabis-101/the-great-wide-world-of-cannabis-concentrates
Currently many would call shatter, honeycomb, honey oil, bho, rso, hash oil, hash, etc., etc., ad nasseum.

I believe it should be pegged to a very specific type/technique of "concentrate" and it would need to be the one we feel is the cleanest and most refined end product
using the most advanced techniques currently in use so that should eliminate any butane method entirely. Otherwise we might see an issue where if a lesser "concentrate" type was pegged to we could see it heading towards extinction as the mj industry and concentrate techniques advance. Maybe make it known that the issue of pegging to a "concentrate" is to be revisited once or twice a year to make sure we are pegged to the latest, greatest and cleanest techniques.

So ultimately what you're saying is that each MaryJaneCoin will be worth $35?

in COLORADO

$35 wow wow wow that would be awesome
legendary
Look ARROUND!

in COLORADO

Activity: 434

in COLORADO

legendary

You must have more than one profile on BTCTalk or I'm just confused. lol
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
If at least half of the volume comes back to MaryJ from Cann it could be incredible. 10k would be awesome, but considering the current Cann price with much more coins maybe it would be too much ?
legendary
Who would I need to speak to about some detailed spec about the coin? That way I can make a better video.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
my mouth is watering looking at cann price hitting 17k which has 90million coins and we have 15million.

guy, our time will come  Grin
legendary
my mouth is watering looking at cann price hitting 17k which has 90million coins and we have 15million.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Okay so the OSX wallet is up and running. Get it from here

Now who pays me?

BTC: 1KwRbTotr6PEDjMQ2BmffqGH3giH8j4kap
MARYJ: MR3yTQbFFBbiwv8k9RQwqJhrF1e2qzD8Ej

another 200 from me  Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm gonna do a video for this coin and release it to the Dev before the 20th. Does anyone think that'll help the coin?

I think it will yes. Thank you.

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Thanks a lot guys. I'm headed to sleep though so I'll catch you guys later.
legendary
I'm gonna do a video for this coin and release it to the Dev before the 20th. Does anyone think that'll help the coin?
Okay so the OSX wallet is up and running. Get it from here

Now who pays me?

BTC: 1KwRbTotr6PEDjMQ2BmffqGH3giH8j4kap
MARYJ: MR3yTQbFFBbiwv8k9RQwqJhrF1e2qzD8Ej

Great work! This will only help the coin even more having a nice Mac wallet. Thank you! I sent you 117.31111111 MARYJ, that way you know it was me.  Wink

sent you 201.5 maryj thats from me
Jump to: