Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 11. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I assume we're "clear" of the delist msg on bittrex shown for tomorrow, Dec. 4th??
Enough BTC worth now yes...

Nice work above dev, smart to get it going as a business with multiple facets.  Though please still continue with most of your work towards making maryj's value improve with time.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
clothing line started if anyone wants some maryj apparel , talking with some big hemp farms and getting ready to open a dispensary in a year plus more but that s the basics     oh and the llc , tax id ,trademarked logo and registered as a MSB with fincern
  just more than pretty much 80% of other coins out there but thats just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hey Adam, anything new going on with MaryJaneCoin?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I hope the volume is gonna change soon. At least a tiny bit of few BTC's....
legendary
some cracked games downloaded from pirate bay change your computers time zone

I do not download anything on the same system I stake all my coins. In fact this system only runs this wallet. I use another computer to do my dirty work!  Wink
some cracked games downloaded from pirate bay change your computers time zone
legendary
Activity: 1007
what are you playing cracked games or something. so i hear as  ive never used piratebay or anything like that ever

I don't follow...  Huh

I thought the same thing.  Maybe he deleted a post and then is commenting on it...
legendary
what are you playing cracked games or something. so i hear as  ive never used piratebay or anything like that ever

I don't follow...  Huh
legendary
My staking weight is larger than the network weight. It's saying my next reward will come in 47 seconds, but I haven't received an award since the 22nd of November.  Undecided

What is your block height?  At this second mine is showing 681713.  Maybe your stuck somehow.  You could check the debug.log file and see if your in a loop or something.
  I had a power outage last week, and it knocked my wallet out.  I needed to start syncing from a back-up to get things back to normal. 

Nevermind, I figured it out, my time was off by one hour. I'm receiving rewards again. Thank you for helping!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1007
My staking weight is larger than the network weight. It's saying my next reward will come in 47 seconds, but I haven't received an award since the 22nd of November.  Undecided

What is your block height?  At this second mine is showing 681713.  Maybe your stuck somehow.  You could check the debug.log file and see if your in a loop or something.
  I had a power outage last week, and it knocked my wallet out.  I needed to start syncing from a back-up to get things back to normal. 
legendary
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can you update OP with real supply ?!

At the moment,
there is Total Total Volume 51.87 Millions MaryJ  and not only 15.3 Millions..

I was thinking the same thing for a while but the real current amount is: 15,384,269 MARYJ based on Coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maryjane/

Activity: 473
Can you update OP with real supply ?!

At the moment,
there is Total Total Volume 51.87 Millions MaryJ  and not only 15.3 Millions..
legendary
Thanks for the good words.

Almost all the equipment is in for the clothing line.

And fyi I never got the ICO from ccex so Ive been doing everything on my own money.  It would be nice is ccex would deliver me the ICO funds but that has not happened and I doubt ever will unless I take them to court which would not be a hard case to win.

I hold my tongue when it comes to talking about exchanges as to avoid drama and not make enemies in crypto. I think bluetrade is probably the safest.

My wallets up and staking just fine. At block 674030 right now

You have to hold your tongue but we don't...  Cheesy

CCEX is the biggest fucking scam exchange going.  I think they only rival Cryptsy for futility! LOL
Thanks for the good words.

Almost all the equipment is in for the clothing line.

And fyi I never got the ICO from ccex so Ive been doing everything on my own money.  It would be nice is ccex would deliver me the ICO funds but that has not happened and I doubt ever will unless I take them to court which would not be a hard case to win.

I hold my tongue when it comes to talking about exchanges as to avoid drama and not make enemies in crypto. I think bluetrade is probably the safest.

My wallets up and staking just fine. At block 674030 right now
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
This seems like it's hibernating right now(thinking about price) but I am 1000% sure it'll sky rocket as soon as something revolutionary happens.

I believe in Adam!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
someone can help me? i have 3 connections but my wallet is at block 663509 since 4 days..
legendary
All quiet on the maryJ front...?!

Keep up the good behind the scenes work dev.

Bring us #moon Wink - hopefully we can help to achieve it over the coming many months.............
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
aww my wallet stop finding new block since 2 days now
Pages:
Jump to: