Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 9. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Any idea on when the ATMs will be going in? Approx how long will it be before the full interrgration of this coin in despensaries?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Where is the safest place to keep your coins ?

Wallet or exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
integration of maryj mainstream would be insanely awesome.  have to wait for it.
the ATM's would be a great first step.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Anyway you guys could post current wallet next to download links in op so people can know at quick glance if they're do for an update?  Also helpful to make part of the file name, either one would work without having to download to find out.

Thanks!
clothing line is out if anyone wants some maryj apparel.
soft touch ink any design you would like printed high quality at a great price.

no set date on the atms yet. Las Vegas Is a great spot to place them in good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
we had over .4 volume yesterday
i wouldnt worry

Can you tell us more about when the atm machines will be out? Anything new you can tell us right now?
we had over .4 volume yesterday
i wouldnt worry
Activity: 351
Will we make the 0.2 average daily trade?

I have been holding MaryJ for almost a year next month.
But these delisting warnings and low value of maryJ make me worried a little.

There hasn't been that much news lately.

I know alot of selling is because of people wanting to cash out on bitcoin because of late price  rise.

Any thoughts about all this ?

Edit : this is not meant as fud,  just curious.
Won't sell my  coins even if we lose bittrex.
As long as adam is arround working on maryJ i'm leaving them ofline untill we can use them someday.

MaryJ is again on the list for de-listing from Bittrex.. Is there a way we can change that ? Speed up the pace or something...I just want to see any kind of price movement or even a small Volume bump... Anything really...

If they de-list it, it's their loss. What's important is holding a lot and keep buying. You wanna make a few bucks here and there? Jump on another coin that isn't backed by anything. Price is so low right now! This is one of those instances where people don't understand how good they have it. That's so sad!  Shocked
Don't have intentions to sell my coins at all. I would just like to see any kind of movement on the market. It doesn't have to be a spike or anything, simply to raise more attention to the coin itself.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can someone send to my wallet: MNMZNXEezYsZchwbTd9wgP1bzSdVjTtb1Z so I can confirm that everything is working?

Sent, See if you got it.  Transaction ID 0589643a975215e5dc33fb283d57f2a2edfa78b57433fce7c808c07da697c03f
Appreciate it! I'm currently 72.33% synced. Will let you know.

OK, I'm synced and transaction is confirmed. Where can I get some more of this dope currency?
Activity: 63
Picked up some cheap MaryJ. Thanks dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
What cities would you prefer the first maryj atm's to be placed?

California, Arizona and Nevada would make the most sense. These are three states out of five that could be legalized on a state level by the end of next year.

California, an 8th of the U.S. population lives there with a very rich history already with marijuana! This state grows so much!

Arizona, I live in Arizona and with Maricopa County being the fastest growing county in the United States, this is another must! There is already so many dispensaries popping up all the time here because it's legal medically. With Arizona State, Tempe with Mill Ave, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale...ect. Don't even get me started about the west side of the valley!

Nevada, .............VEGAS! Need I say more?!

(Best cities in my view)

California - Los Angeles

Arizona - Tempe, or somewhere in the Phoenix area.

Nevada - Obviously, Las Vegas!

Grin

Just saw this on a feed:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/12/14/lcbo-should-sell-pot-when-legal-wynne-says.html

as usual Canada is ahead of the game (and the US) re. legalization.  If maryJ has a connection to get into the canadian market that could have some good promise too.  way less population but i'm sure there's probably a good userbase here to be had.  mostly BC and ontario would be my guess.

i agree re. the states above though too.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Can someone send to my wallet: MNMZNXEezYsZchwbTd9wgP1bzSdVjTtb1Z so I can confirm that everything is working?

Sent, See if you got it.  Transaction ID 0589643a975215e5dc33fb283d57f2a2edfa78b57433fce7c808c07da697c03f
legendary
MaryJ is again on the list for de-listing from Bittrex.. Is there a way we can change that ? Speed up the pace or something...I just want to see any kind of price movement or even a small Volume bump... Anything really...

If they de-list it, it's their loss. What's important is holding a lot and keep buying. You wanna make a few bucks here and there? Jump on another coin that isn't backed by anything. Price is so low right now! This is one of those instances where people don't understand how good they have it. That's so sad!  Shocked
legendary

California, Arizona and Nevada would make the most sense. These are three states out of five that could be legalized on a state level by the end of next year.

California, an 8th of the U.S. population lives there with a very rich history already with marijuana! This state grows so much!

Arizona, I live in Arizona and with Maricopa County being the fastest growing county in the United States, this is another must! There is already so many dispensaries popping up all the time here because it's legal medically. With Arizona State, Tempe with Mill Ave, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale...ect. Don't even get me started about the west side of the valley!

Nevada, .............VEGAS! Need I say more?!

(Best cities in my view)

California - Los Angeles

Arizona - Tempe, or somewhere in the Phoenix area.

Nevada - Obviously, Las Vegas!

Grin
Yes, it didn't work in FF, but it worked in Edge.
legendary
Activity: 1007

Whats your target state?  Colorado?  The I would guess Denver, and maybe Boulder, Colorado Springs?
Pages:
Jump to: