Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 146. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
watch the rich list and you can see the wallet it is from

How can I view the rich list?

Block-Explorer, but i could not see any significant movement from the wallets.  When you look at the rich list, #1 list is always the exchages, in this case, Bittrex.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I sold my Maryjane at 3644sat and now i'm crying considering rebuy it now.

is it too late? I'm afraid it's just in front of sudden falling.

This is a pump, don't fall for it or you'll end up bag holding

I'm gonna have to sit this one out, but jesus this is impressive.

I was very tempted to expand on the coins I've mined but a dip will have to happen soon which will trigger a dump from the weaker hands. Then I'll get some because it's not a short term coin and I have no idea how many people will dump on the first sight of a decline.

Okay, well the dump from 7-6k happened, 1-1.5k sat b4 next pump, gonna think this over.

Good thing you didn't rebuy, pump was obvious and you sold for a nice amount.

Look at the order book. Buy support is extremely thin. If you wanted to get 1 BTC out of your investment now you'd crash the market to below ICO level.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

How can I view the rich list?
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
dont worry its just someone scaring you before we get on cryptsy
2,400 sats are you kidding me...  what the hell is going on.. what ever it is .. i do not like it!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Prices should keep getting higher
legendary
http://t.co/Gb35jNabkZ

proof of developer quick video to show i am real to crypto asian and the POD deal

1 Maryj = $35

You know I made a prediction of only 3 bucks and got laughed at ect. I want to believe you, I think everyone does. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This coin is now a lower price than it was a day ago....  downtrending, very surprised to see the price keep going down like this.

A lot less coins than Cannabiscoin, better features...   Maybe the Developer needs to post some pictures to back up his business claims, like they have been doing on the cannabis thread, i think that would give people more confidence in this coin.  It heading for under 3k, flirting with 2k at this rate.  Sad
proberly a few whales about now.this market will be pure manipulation till they jump on another coin
This coin is now a lower price than it was a day ago....  downtrending, very surprised to see the price keep going down like this.

A lot less coins than Cannabiscoin, better features...   Maybe the Developer needs to post some pictures to back up his business claims, like they have been doing on the cannabis thread, i think that would give people more confidence in this coin.  It heading for under 3k, flirting with 2k at this rate.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!

proof of developer quick video to show i am real to crypto asian and the POD deal

1 Maryj = $35

Activity: 798
cryptsy is a cool site .....whats tomorrow friday.....
legendary
i am looking to have maryj traded as 1 maryj per gram of concentrate....formal announcements will be coming .  It will not be hard as I own a bubble hash company that makes it for all the dispensaries as a contractor...bubble hash that can be dabbed. it sells out and brings an average of 300% increase in customers just by having it in their stores....dm me on twitter if you like @theadamgarrity   thank you for the support

for those of you who missed it.

1 coin = 1 gram. In a way that you're saying 1 MaryJaneCoin could = $10.00?

around here 1 Maryjanecoin would be $20-$30 per gram concentrate. I'd say $30 is normal price for one gram concentrate

So that means you're saying that MaryJaneCoin could go to $20-$30 for per coin?

If the coin is traded at 1maryj to one gram concentrate then yeah

So if it trades at $20, thats over a 300 million market cap. I'm not saying that is not possible, just very exciting to think about. MaryJaneCoin, resting right under BTC.  Cool
legendary
Look ARROUND!
i am looking to have maryj traded as 1 maryj per gram of concentrate....formal announcements will be coming .  It will not be hard as I own a bubble hash company that makes it for all the dispensaries as a contractor...bubble hash that can be dabbed. it sells out and brings an average of 300% increase in customers just by having it in their stores....dm me on twitter if you like @theadamgarrity   thank you for the support

around here 1 Maryjanecoin would be $20-$30 per gram concentrate. I'd say $30 is normal price for one gram concentrate

So that means you're saying that MaryJaneCoin could go to $20-$30 for per coin?

If the coin is traded at 1maryj to one gram concentrate then yeah
legendary

So that means you're saying that MaryJaneCoin could go to $20-$30 for each coin?
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Why maryjane is growing so fast and cannabiscoin is not growing at all?

i tried pretty much every coin this past year and i worked with other mmj coins getting them on exchanges and in stores until they did shady things which no stores i work with can accept so i went and made maryj coin as i have lots of industry connections waiting to use it as the transaction fees alone will save a fortune.

maryj is moving across the country state to state and helping promote legalization.

I have a solid reputation in the cannabis industry as I have worked hard for years as a Master grower and a Master hasher while managing grows dispensary's and edible companies.

maryj is looking at cali florida arizona newyork washington etc allready accepted in denver and boulder colorado

bump
legendary
Look ARROUND!

legendary

1 coin = 1 gram. In a way are you saying 1 MaryJaneCoin could = $10.00?
Jump to: