Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 142. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
let the game begin.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Oh no! I should sell off all my MaryJaneCoins right away! lol

Just bought over 11,000 more MaryJaneCoins right now!  Grin

It's going places most can not even imagine! To all holders of MaryJaneCoin, hang in there, we will all be very rich soon!  Grin

I lost so much buying in at the max price, Im staying in no matter what happens. Idgaf if cann is bigger. MJ is still so small it doesnt take much to change the price which means its worth staying in as opposed to cann which needs millions now to make the price move. Having variety in our weed coins is good anyways as it prevents a large takeover.
I bought in @4400. I have to wait too. Really hope the dev will deliver something nice soon! This shouldn't be another pump and dump coin.

I sold a lot of my other weed coins just to buy more MaryJaneCoin. It's simple, around a 15 million coin supply, great developer, best looking wallet in my view, very catchy name and is part of the Canna ATM system that will be active on the 20th of this month, 3 days away. The odds are definitely on your side if you're hold MaryJaneCoin.  Smiley
Activity: 145

It's going places most can not even imagine! To all holders of MaryJaneCoin, hang in there, we will all be very rich soon!  Grin

I lost so much buying in at the max price, Im staying in no matter what happens. Idgaf if cann is bigger. MJ is still so small it doesnt take much to change the price which means its worth staying in as opposed to cann which needs millions now to make the price move. Having variety in our weed coins is good anyways as it prevents a large takeover.
I bought in @4400. I have to wait too. Really hope the dev will deliver something nice soon! This shouldn't be another pump and dump coin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 299
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Cann seems unsustainable in my opinion.  It has 91 million coins.  For comparison, Blackcoin has 75 million and is consistently priced at 10K with slight increases to 14K during good news and then a gradual return to the 10K area.  This is a pump for Cann...Two weeks from now I would be shocked to see it above 7-8K per coin...which is a reasonable marketcap for what they have going on.

Not dissing Cann at all but I think MaryJ can soonish be doing what they are doing by way of real world adoption (room for two coins in that industry?  Yes.) and have a better tech development...exciting times...though patience is always the order of the day...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This is simple norms. fudders gonna fud to lowering its price.....smart traders took profit.......if coin legit ( developer, community & purpose) it will rise any how.
No kidding just buying.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Oho shyt i don't wanna miss this low price.  Shocked
Ok then. I have faith now. But my only guess is that everyone jumped out and went to some other coin to take profit of that, that's all. Hope MaryJ brings something fresh and the price goes to at least 5k until the end of next week or whatever.
Crypto Maniac
Any fresh news from the dev to fire things up or we can only speculate ?

Dev is going to post later with a wallet update that eliminates any possibility of the destroyed coins making a comeback.  Meaning there is a wallet update.  He also mentioned a few things as well.

This coin is still young and the dev is still active.  People claiming that this coin is done are really not being accurate.  With all due respect to the new people here; some of you are posting knee-jerk reactions that aren't necessarily valid.  Relax...I like the technicals of this coin much better.  MaryJ already has a feature that you don't see everywhere - MaryJID (which I think is pretty cool and convenient) and a chat function.  Paranoid Mode to satisfy the anon desires? Yes please.

The dev team seems like it is more skilled than the other POT coins and they are working on real world adoption.  After a week old? There is much room for growth and development...

Good post.
Activity: 195
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Dev is going to post later with a wallet update that eliminates any possibility of the destroyed coins making a comeback.  Meaning there is a wallet update.  He also mentioned a few things as well.

This coin is still young and the dev is still active.  People claiming that this coin is done are really not being accurate.  With all due respect to the new people here; some of you are posting knee-jerk reactions that aren't necessarily valid.  Relax...I like the technicals of this coin much better.  MaryJ already has a feature that you don't see everywhere - MaryJID (which I think is pretty cool and convenient) and a chat function.  Paranoid Mode to satisfy the anon desires? Yes please.

The dev team seems like it is more skilled than the other POT coins and they are working on real world adoption.  After a week old? There is much room for growth and development...

legendary
Activity: 952
people don't realize this is a ex cann member. he is actually growing his own weed which he can sell off just like cann. the rise was too fast and ofcourse it had to fall back. the one that has brought it back to this price are ico holders. this will again boom to it highs of 6000 sats

^^^^^^^^^^^This
Activity: 469
people don't realize this is a ex cann member. he is actually growing his own weed which he can sell off just like cann. the rise was too fast and ofcourse it had to fall back. the one that has brought it back to this price are ico holders. this will again boom to it highs of 6000 sats
Too many new account troller around here.
I am feeling very good. Have fun guys.
You might feel good if you have good amount of money in stake. I lost all my savings into this and now I have to wait. I am not saying it wont go up, I wish for it eagerly. I only asked are there any fresh news from the dev himself ?
legendary
I appreciate all the dumpers.  I was able to get in very cheap AGAIN.  WOW  Shocked
I currently don't see any interest in this coin. And yes I bought in @4400 ... So It seems like i have to wait now or to kill myself.

No fresh news yet.  You can always visit the IRC to get updates.  Dev usually drops updates there first and then here.  Yeah specualtion is the best, but we are all expecting a rise on the 20th with the cannapay.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#420maryj
Crypto Maniac
Too many new account troller around here.
I am feeling very good. Have fun guys.
I appreciate all the dumpers.  I was able to get in very cheap AGAIN.  WOW  Shocked
I currently don't see any interest in this coin. And yes I bought in @4400 ... So It seems like i have to wait now or to kill myself.
legendary
Jump to: