Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 150. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
and what if i dont know how to
Which operating system?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
i dont see bars i just download from windows thingy on op no active connections
Yeah I had that as well. I don't think the wallets are talking to each other properly.

You need to make a .conf file with these nodes:
addnode=70.123.156.226
addnode=107.2.250.115
addnode=75.83.196.109
addnode=213.107.69.133
addnode=24.42.7.194
legendary
every other wallet i download works fast
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
so how long will my wallet take to sync i just downloaded it Undecided

Shouldn't take too long. Those volume looking bars will turn into a check mark once it has finished syncing.  
legendary
so how long will my wallet take to sync i just downloaded it Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
1 MaryJaneCoin = 1 gram. Lets get to that point. Remember, the first of a new technology is always the longest to take off. BTC has reached over 1000 bucks before. MaryJaneCoin is the hottest weed crypto coin out in my view. Its going to explode in ways I don't think many realize. It's backed by Marijuana for crying out loud!  Shocked
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
What proof is there that this is going to actually be backed by 1 gram of marijuana? Has the dev set up meetings?

And if its 1000 MaryJane Coins for 1 gram of marijuana, then the current price is right where it should be. Worth $.01, 1000 of them would be $10. So whats the incentive to buy at a higher price than this? Cause the last thing I ever wanna do is overpay for my weed.
Why is the dev saying 1000 coins = 1 gram when there are only 15 million coins at that peg it's pretty much almost at parity right now Huh

Can anybody explain to me why do people want this to be pegged to a fixed amount? Doesn't make any sense to me when this will only increase in price.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Why is the dev saying 1000 coins = 1 gram when there are only 15 million coins at that peg it's pretty much almost at parity right now Huh

The dev isn't saying that. A random troll is. Make sure to check who is really posting stuff before believing it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Why maryjane is growing so fast and cannabiscoin is not growing at all?

They are both growing good. CANN was only around 1300 satoshi for each coin a week ago so I would say they are growing great.
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
How about a "Growbook" Forum where you can get maryjanecoin and also spend it on the included Growshop ?

I think no Coin have something like this Smiley

Greetings
legendary
Activity: 961
Why maryjane is growing so fast and cannabiscoin is not growing at all?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Finally a real dev that is not afraid to show his face.

This coin is legit guys/gals

ahhh transparent devs and hardworking ones at that. its a breath of fresh air in this crypto world. MARYJ will go far
Activity: 125
Hey guys we'd like Cryptsy to share in the joy that is maryj. Take a moment to tweet at @cryptsy and @Horusisthesun and let them know all about us. Thanks.

In most you have to grease cryptsy with BTC to get on their site, quite comon knowledge, 1 or 2BTC will do the trick.

PS: only 37BTC to 5412 sats! 

LOL - those are some of the fakest walls yet. I mean, I don't mind, getting more coins here would be great Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Hey guys we'd like Cryptsy to share in the joy that is maryj. Take a moment to tweet at @cryptsy and @Horusisthesun and let them know all about us. Thanks.

In most you have to grease cryptsy with BTC to get on their site, quite comon knowledge, 1 or 2BTC will do the trick.

PS: only 37BTC to 5412 sats! 
im twittering about this coin since 2 days @linux_computer Smiley
*Saved*

I hope there are good news and this coin isnt a full scam Wink

Who got most out of the 3 days mining?

Greetings
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Activity: 378
Merit: 252
whales buying in again
Jump to: