Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 151. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Is maryj on cryptsy I don't see it
We better ask to add this sir.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Is maryj on cryptsy I don't see it
Crypto Maniac
its just getting started!!!!!!! just watch the hands change over and over and over this is touching 50k fuggerz

Yeah the way its getting dumped now, it will be lucky to see 10k.  If it goes under 3k its official a dead alt.  Less than half its ATH now.

Just Big LOL

Ok, clearly you can not read charts or understand how crypto works.   But this is a very important stage right here.
Okey you know better than me. yah!
All hail RSI, MACD,STOCH,FIB in crypto.

It is an important stage for timing entry, I think we are there (we shall see). Information and fundamentals beats technical analysis imho, but I think it is helpful if used just as a tool.
+1 yap
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
its just getting started!!!!!!! just watch the hands change over and over and over this is touching 50k fuggerz

Yeah the way its getting dumped now, it will be lucky to see 10k.  If it goes under 3k its official a dead alt.  Less than half its ATH now.

Just Big LOL

Ok, clearly you can not read charts or understand how crypto works.   But this is a very important stage right here.

It is an important stage for timing entry, I think we are there (we shall see). Information and fundamentals beats technical analysis imho, but I think it is helpful if used just as a tool.
Activity: 168

Yeah the way its getting dumped now, it will be lucky to see 10k.  If it goes under 3k its official a dead alt.  Less than half its ATH now.

Just Big LOL

Roll Eyes  Whoa back at 5k.. and down to 4k lol...  its like the worlds craziest roller coaster watching these charts.  Smiley
Crypto Maniac

Just Big LOL

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
170 Satoshi was ICO price, and after 2 weeks its 3k+.. big money made already for early investors but coin isnt stopping here. Next target is 10K and 20K then 50K and finally 100K on 20th lol  Tongue

x8 hehe  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
170 Satoshi was ICO price, and after 2 weeks its 3k+.. big money made already for early investors but coin isnt stopping here. Next target is 10K and 20K then 50K and finally 100K on 20th lol  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Volume is what matters. "Dead" is no volume. Top volume on Bittrex, up 50% in 24 hours. Looks damn good to me.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I agree with you completely. It's probably going to crash. I think everyone should sell right now.  Roll Eyes

Just Big LOL

Activity: 195
What proof is there that this is going to actually be backed by 1 gram of marijuana? Has the dev set up meetings?

And if its 1000 MaryJane Coins for 1 gram of marijuana, then the current price is right where it should be. Worth $.01, 1000 of them would be $10. So whats the incentive to buy at a higher price than this? Cause the last thing I ever wanna do is overpay for my weed.

I dont get it.  whats so difficult in reading this post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maryjanecoin-llc-the-bitcoin-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-community-793704
Activity: 191
What proof is there that this is going to actually be backed by 1 gram of marijuana? Has the dev set up meetings?

And if its 1000 MaryJane Coins for 1 gram of marijuana, then the current price is right where it should be. Worth $.01, 1000 of them would be $10. So whats the incentive to buy at a higher price than this? Cause the last thing I ever wanna do is overpay for my weed.
legendary
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what is happening on the 20th... I hear we are in for a surprise on the 20th ..what surprise? The anticipation is killing me!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

And I'm the one that gets made fun of on here. lol. Just go back a few pages. Something about Cannapay going online on the October 20th. Suppose to drive the price way up.
Crypto Maniac

Just Big LOL
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what is happening on the 20th... I hear we are in for a surprise on the 20th ..what surprise? The anticipation is killing me!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary

Lol, go back to your rock.

Lol. agree.  Tongue
It touched 7k ok.

So if it goes to 3k, thats to much of a PnD.  i have yet to see a coin back, thats all i am saying.  But i honestly believe this coin can go to 10k+. 

Activity: 125

Lol, go back to your rock.
Jump to: