Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 173. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So after tomorrow those coins will be burned? When that happens, how many will there be? Like only 2 million? Shouldnt that drive the price up a lot? even just for a little while? And also, does anyone know when itll hit exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptsy?

Approx 17 mil. Little bit under. Keep bugging other exchanges to get them to add maryjanecoin. Looking forward to the video burn! Good job pressuring ccex for that DEV team.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Just some more info. Pride of C-cex responded to a couple questions in their trollbox today regarding proof of stake -

Pride: @fonzerrellie, no worries i'll burn the POS that are not desgnated for those who hold the coin itself
Pride: C-CEX DOES pay PoS to those coins/traders who hold them
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
So after tomorrow those coins will be burned? When that happens, how many will there be? Like only 2 million? Shouldnt that drive the price up a lot? even just for a little while? And also, does anyone know when itll hit exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptsy?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
How many coins will be burned?

Well 50mil were for sale at 170sats and 13.5mil sold so do the math.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
How many coins will be burned?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey all just letting you know. Pride of C-cex just confirmed the leftover coins will be burned by tomorrow and that he will post video proof of doing so. Thanks for being patient.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
AS A MEMBER OF THE MARYJ COMMUNITY I AM BEGGING YOU ALL TO PLEASE REMOVE ALL COINS FROM C-CEX.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY, MANY ISSUES LATELY WITH PEOPLE LOSING COINS AND C-CEX BEING SHADY (STAKING COINS).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR NEED PROOF, PLEASE VISIT THE SSD THREAD.

You should probably post this in a separate thread, i've tried to stress this also but no one hears and many users still request C-Cex as an exchange...
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
AS A MEMBER OF THE MARYJ COMMUNITY I AM BEGGING YOU ALL TO PLEASE REMOVE ALL COINS FROM C-CEX.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY, MANY ISSUES LATELY WITH PEOPLE LOSING COINS AND C-CEX BEING SHADY (STAKING COINS).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR NEED PROOF, PLEASE VISIT THE SSD THREAD.
Activity: 250
This coin is going places, still crazy cheap!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why aren't they burning it?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
yah may be it is staking. Its C-CEX old fashion. They did it with all POS coin b'cause its their norms-I mean conditions. They put POS coin on ahot wallet and give interest to client from staking-if I not wrong as like BTER.com. Before burning unsold coin -they try take some advantages benefit from POS staking. Past they did it.
it is staking by the way..the network weight is 45M, and it is the no. 1 staking address
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 178
need pool maryjane?
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
yah may be it is staking. Its C-CEX old fashion. They did it with all POS coin b'cause its their norms-I mean conditions. They put POS coin on ahot wallet and give interest to client from staking-if I not wrong as like BTER.com. Before burning unsold coin -they try take some advantages benefit from POS staking. Past they did it.
legendary
the unsold coins is the top 1 in the rich list..should monitor this if it is being dumped

Code:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!rich

You fool who dump this? Where 2 BTC buy wall? LOL C-CEX 's rep value is only 2btc
 lulzzzzzzzzzzz

it is staking too?
Code:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!extraction
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
the unsold coins is the top 1 in the rich list..should monitor this if it is being dumped

Code:

You fool who dump this? Where 2 BTC buy wall? LOL C-CEX 's rep value is only 2btc
 lulzzzzzzzzzzz
legendary

Code:
Jump to: