Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 175. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Finally a real dev that is not afraid to show his face.

This coin is legit guys/gals
legendary
Look ARROUND!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Sure he will, they are so reputable... Must of forgot to turn staking off while ico was going to
Activity: 1022
I'm confused.... Why is trading live, but coins were not burned....

coins will be burned but they will still show on the explorer. They will get transfered to a different address once burned.

Pride did this on VEXcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm confused.... Why is trading live, but coins were not burned....

legendary
Look ARROUND!
Dev has done the dissapearing act. ICO funds were released by c-cex @ 0700 time according to administrators on the IRC. really sad this is. im trying to sell my lot  currently at ICO price.

its just sad what we buy into without having a reputable dev. these scams have to stop!
Where did u hear/know? Mr......?

I can confirm for you this is not true, we have a 3 day escrow after the end of any ICO. Happy trading all. (also must successfully launch the network/coin)

Nice!

Even though it ended early, I'm sure that Maryj is going to rise up fast and strong.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any bounty for the mac wallet?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bad link for mac wallet  Sad
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
People how can i mine this Coin ? I dont see pools and even rpc.. solo minging give error 500, unable to connect to rpcport

This block chain not start Pow block.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
People how can i mine this Coin ? I dont see pools and even rpc.. solo minging give error 500, unable to connect to rpcport
You dont! It's IPO. Go and buy on C-CEX.

Ipo still running? Excuse me but i never see sell/buy orders during IPO..i thought it was finished
maybe you should read a bit more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ipo still running? Excuse me but i never see sell/buy orders during IPO..i thought it was finished
Activity: 224
here for a while
Activity: 1022
Dev has done the dissapearing act. ICO funds were released by c-cex @ 0700 time according to administrators on the IRC. really sad this is. im trying to sell my lot  currently at ICO price.

its just sad what we buy into without having a reputable dev. these scams have to stop!

I can confirm for you this is not true, we have a 3 day escrow after the end of any ICO. Happy trading all. (also must successfully launch the network/coin)

Thanks again Pride Smiley
Activity: 224
here for a while
Activity: 133

Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Dev has done the dissapearing act. ICO funds were released by c-cex @ 0700 time according to administrators on the IRC. really sad this is. im trying to sell my lot  currently at ICO price.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
because he got what we all knew was happening doesnt mean its a scam or whatever

let DEV answer  whats up

and we all will know

toke up till that time

PEACE out Cool
only solo mine here?
Jump to: