Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 174. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Does C-CEX burn unsold coins.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250

"3guys pies in downtown Denver now accept #MaryJ and will have a bitcoin/maryj atm installed soon."

nice job on the plans for the ATM, that's going to bring in more buyers for Maryj

i have invited many italian  friends on your facebook page.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Sure he will, they are so reputable... Must of forgot to turn staking off while ico was going to

The staking would have been from the wallets that participated in the POW

Than why was the wallet with 51.7 mil coins finding blocks.

Very good! have to wait and see if Pride/support is about later on and ask him to check that out.

Just a side note. I invested a decent amount of money into maryjane. Great to see so much acceptance and planning for future acceptance right out of the gate. I can't say I have seen that yet! And in such a niche marketplace Smiley

My points were only brought to attention for all the other investors in here and for the future success of maryjanecoin. I want to see it succeed. I hope none were taken otherwise.

Not by me Smiley but then I'm not as sensitive as some folks around here.

This is only the 2nd ICO I have bought in to, so far it's going smoothly and merchant adoption is growing quickly

Same here, I have high hopes for this coin
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Everything is normal & good. 51mil coin because 98% of all coin stay on c-cex. Pull your coin to wallet.
Activity: 1022
Sure he will, they are so reputable... Must of forgot to turn staking off while ico was going to

Very good! have to wait and see if Pride/support is about later on and ask him to check that out.

Just a side note. I invested a decent amount of money into maryjane. Great to see so much acceptance and planning for future acceptance right out of the gate. I can't say I have seen that yet! And in such a niche marketplace Smiley

My points were only brought to attention for all the other investors in here and for the future success of maryjanecoin. I want to see it succeed. I hope none were taken otherwise.

Not by me Smiley but then I'm not as sensitive as some folks around here.

This is only the 2nd ICO I have bought in to, so far it's going smoothly and merchant adoption is growing quickly
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary

legendary
Ccex needs to move those burned coins yesterday.... To a wallet with staking off and the address made public so that people can see they are for real...
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What's the final coin supply?
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
fyi the pizza place is off of colfax in downtown denver across from Voodoo donuts and a recreational weed store....seriously a perfect spot for a maryjcoin atm

much more in store as yes i was on previous coin team but i will not ruin my reputation to rip off investors when i can quit a bad coin and have a better one made.

maryj is going places serious investors have pulled funds from other coin projects and are using maryj now instead.

thank you all for your help and time. I am glad to see many new faces buying maryj and offering their support.

I am in it for the long term. and will be constantly posting updates on @theadamgarrity via twitter. 

Plus its not just me.

much thanks goes to the coding team who had a major role in developing this coin.

We have a top notch coder who has put lots of work into the development behind the scenes.

The wallet is really going to show people which coin is ment for the cannabis industry and that coin is maryjane.

Thank you all for your time and help.
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Is the leftover coins destroyed yet?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
any news on POD? also any dispensaries taking this? going back to colorado in a few weeks any info on spending my mary's there would be appreciated.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think this is a good coin, but I still need to see more information and attention.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Any news about when itll be on Cryptsy and Bittrex?
legendary
Look ARROUND!

"3guys pies in downtown Denver now accept #MaryJ and will have a bitcoin/maryj atm installed soon."

nice job on the plans for the ATM, that's going to bring in more buyers for Maryj
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
bought..cryptos are risks. you win some. you lose some..

at least the dev shows himself.
Jump to: