Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 179. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
The FUD thread is an entirely baseless claim as stated above. This is a legitimate project that has delivered on every promise it has made. We will continue to deliver on every promise, and endeavor to exceed all expectations. There are still 2 days left to get on board. https://c-cex.com/?p=maryj-btc

The fact that you decided to answer their claims instead of deleting the posts already means a lot.
I would rather they delete, most is from trolls trying to stir trouble, maybe some don't realize their trolling but subconsciously they are

I disagree, censorship more often than not is worse than trolling/FUD.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
The FUD thread is an entirely baseless claim as stated above. This is a legitimate project that has delivered on every promise it has made. We will continue to deliver on every promise, and endeavor to exceed all expectations. There are still 2 days left to get on board. https://c-cex.com/?p=maryj-btc

The fact that you decided to answer their claims instead of deleting the posts already means a lot.
I would rather they delete, most is from trolls trying to stir trouble, maybe some don't realize their trolling but subconsciously they are
legendary
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
So...if not selling all coins in next 2 days....c-cex give my btc back?

"Depending on 'sold amount' there will be either a refund or we'll continue to
launch and ccex will destroy the remaining coins"

first post of this thread...
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Just bought some more  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Awesome... I'm buying in this one
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So...if not selling all coins in next 2 days....c-cex give my btc back?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
I'm serious. If this is a serious coin, I want to know about it and if it's a scam I want to stay away from it. Looking for serious info one way or the other...

what do you define as a scam? Something you dont get an imidiate return on? Do you call it a scam if people panic sell becuase they're idiots?

Activity: 336
I'm serious. If this is a serious coin, I want to know about it and if it's a scam I want to stay away from it. Looking for serious info one way or the other...
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Time will tell. Sadly, I've been hearing scammy things throughout the forums about this one.

Stick with CANN or POT

Care to elaborate on those "scammy things" with facts maybe?

Lol this
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Time will tell. Sadly, I've been hearing scammy things throughout the forums about this one.

Stick with CANN or POT

Care to elaborate on those "scammy things" with facts maybe?
so...i want my btc back  Undecided
Activity: 336
I am willing to buy some Maryjane, I just would like to know how I can be relatively certain this coin is not a scam. I have lost too many btc to scam coins and I'm just trying to be cautious here...
Activity: 1022
Depending on 'sold amount' there will be either a refund or we'll continue to
launch and ccex will destroy the remaining coins.

At which point do you make the decision?
Are you going to let the community vote weather coins are destroyed or refund is issued?

My opinion is that this needs to be decided before the ICO finishes to everyone has a clear indication of that is going on
I'm still not understanding why the dev doesn't buy at least a few million coins himself? At this price, a few thousand dollars could buy up nearly all the coins on ccex so why would the dev not be buying them?

The dev would rather sell the coins to the public for fractions of a penny per coin rather than buy them himself at this price? Does this make sense if he really believes that this coin will go to the moon?

If you were the dev and you believed this coin would go to the moon, wouldnt you buy up most of the coins yourself?

Until that question is answered I'm afraid I have no choice but to believe that this coin is a scam.

I'm really not Fudding people, I'm just concerned and seeking answers. If this coin is legit I will happily sink a bitcoin into it, but at this point it's just smelling kind of fishy :-/

There are too many ico around.
If you are interested in buying the coin, wait until after the ico.
It will be much safer
this is a really good ico tho , if market cap only becomes 13M
you have 10% of the coin for only 2.21 BTC also meaning that market cap will only be 7300 USD!
that is less than top 200 on coin http://coinmarketcap.com/
realistically this will get a 100k market cap minimum , which would give us a price at 2300 sat
Does that not sound crazy? that is more than 13.5 x increase in price.
which would mean , a 0.1 BTC investment would give you 1.35 BTC if this goes to 100k Market cap.

" BUT.. BUT its ico dude "
I agree that ico's may not be the best , but here the devs arent making to much, their gonna have to pay C-CEX for their escrow , their gonna have enough to develope the coin. Hell , this is just what i think guys but in my opinion if you wanna make an investment this coin is the way to go. I'd say its 95% risk free i dont see this going below 7k USD market cap , there is no coin existing with an active developer that got that low of an market cap unless the coin is really bad that is.

Thanks for reading! Keep in mind this is just my opinions if you dont invest purely because of this , do your own research and invest carefully Smiley

i buyed 10k MARYJ....if don't finished in 2 days give my btc back?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm still not understanding why the dev doesn't buy at least a few million coins himself? At this price, a few thousand dollars could buy up nearly all the coins on ccex so why would the dev not be buying them?

The dev would rather sell the coins to the public for fractions of a penny per coin rather than buy them himself at this price? Does this make sense if he really believes that this coin will go to the moon?

If you were the dev and you believed this coin would go to the moon, wouldnt you buy up most of the coins yourself?

Until that question is answered I'm afraid I have no choice but to believe that this coin is a scam.

I'm really not Fudding people, I'm just concerned and seeking answers. If this coin is legit I will happily sink a bitcoin into it, but at this point it's just smelling kind of fishy :-/

It will be much safer
this is a really good ico tho , if market cap only becomes 13M
you have 10% of the coin for only 2.21 BTC also meaning that market cap will only be 7300 USD!
that is less than top 200 on coin http://coinmarketcap.com/
realistically this will get a 100k market cap minimum , which would give us a price at 2300 sat
Does that not sound crazy? that is more than 13.5 x increase in price.
which would mean , a 0.1 BTC investment would give you 1.35 BTC if this goes to 100k Market cap.

" BUT.. BUT its ico dude "
I agree that ico's may not be the best , but here the devs arent making to much, their gonna have to pay C-CEX for their escrow , their gonna have enough to develope the coin. Hell , this is just what i think guys but in my opinion if you wanna make an investment this coin is the way to go. I'd say its 95% risk free i dont see this going below 7k USD market cap , there is no coin existing with an active developer that got that low of an market cap unless the coin is really bad that is.

Thanks for reading! Keep in mind this is just my opinions if you dont invest purely because of this , do your own research and invest carefully Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344

It will be much safer
legendary
Look ARROUND!
People are buying this coin, I hope it reaches 10mil

Why cant I withdrawl my coins off of C-Cex? Its saying ICO in progress. When will that be over?

10/9.
Jump to: