Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 86. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
You can make money and weed with your computer now @MaryJaneCoinDev: https://t.co/IIZk6drfla set your miners ‪#‎maryjanecoin‬ has a multipool now! $maryj              Grin Grin Grin next step must be android wallet
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Activity: 387
is there an ETA on the android wallet that is being contracted out for development?
will it be ready for 4/20/2015
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

woohoo.

I just looked at my activity and it says 420!  Grin  Shocked

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
You can clearly see that MaryJ is growing .

Research is not only @ bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 308
Dev is working in reallife. He's not a computerkid.
He often told us that Maryjane is a longtime investment.
Btw what do you guys want to hear?
Soon there will be atms, soon there will be this and that and soon and soon and soon...

Let him do his work   Wink
And if you believe that this is a pump n dump coin the only option for you is selling your stack.  Smiley

this is a good coin but if there is no real development it wont go anywhere.
a coin is a long term investment if there is development going on for the coin.
not just waiting and waiting if the coin will be famous one day. for it to be famous dev needs to work.
not just come by here from time to time and comment without real update on where this coin is going

Hello vince232

How is Vior going? 

Do you see the difference.?

And that without development Wink

Go cry somewhere else!!!

nah i actually dont know about where vior is also going. i dumped some of my vior coins also and im not crying.
Don't Trust Words
Soon there will be atms, soon there will be this and that and soon and soon and soon...

And if you believe that this is a pump n dump coin the only option for you is selling your stack.  Smiley

not just waiting and waiting if the coin will be famous one day. for it to be famous dev needs to work.
not just come by here from time to time and comment without real update on where this coin is going

Hello vince232

How is Vior going? 

Do you see the difference.?

And that without development Wink

Go cry somewhere else!!!
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

So tell me how do you know that the dev is not working?
If you followed his twtter and facebook you got a lot of informations in the last few weeks.  Smiley
And it's not only the devs job to work an make the coin famous... It's yours and mine too.
Spread the word and so on. Still, i'm invested because i believe that the dev is working on this project.
And everyone that thinks that he isn't should sell in my opinion... so the coins go to some true believers.  Grin
Activity: 308

Activity: 344
ALL IN!

Don't Trust Words

Are  you koddig me?  Cheesy show me this pump that you are talking about.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 145
It's nice to see that sell resistance is low but I wish it could drop one more time to 600 so I could pack myself up before it goes up faster.... I have some serious debts and loans.....
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 195
Ive asked at Cryptopia when they expect the multipool to be done:

Hex: (13 hours ago)
multipool is a little bit further off, hoping to have switch pools for sha256, scrypt, and x11 by this weekend

@Hex, and when do you expect to work on the multipool? no pressure im just curious
Hex: (12 hours ago)

we are working on it, it's just not ready yet

sa_ddam213: (12 hours ago)
 a key part of the multi-pool is the switch pool, once that is tested we just need to implement the autosell rules, so as long as switchpool testing goes well it should be the week after their release

so we still have a little time...but there will be a multipool!
Activity: 351
we need more coins @ cryptopia i think
Activity: 195
Any coin that reaches 1 million votes in a round will be added to Cryptopia immediately, (This will not affect the voting rounds)

Also Mary is not on the Votinglist anymore so i think itll be added. i just checked shortly before the end of vote to see if i can do something and we had 1.400.000Dot votes....  Grin

When do you think we will see it on there?

Its on!!!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/1393
 Grin
Now they have to work on their pool and MaryJ has a Multipool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Keep the coins until the market rise.

Anyone who wants to help should send messages to Snoop Dogg's facebook and twitter with all kinds of maryjanecoin information, pictures and videos along with Adam's info, seeing as he is a big time investor of the marajuana industry and BTC. If he knew what the few of us know, he would be all over it!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: