Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 84. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
lol fud i never talked with anyone about an android wallet or let them use it for a week

would be great news but that never happened

Don't back out now Adam. Come on everyone deserves the new android wallet.Why wait to release it? I am on your side but people need this!!!! Please?Huh
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
i have a some computers staking and keeping the network going even though its costing me electric but its worth it to me as I am confident on the price soaring far above the current price but its still my responsibility to keep the network running.

thanks for all the support also

been working on getting into the cannabis cup just need $500 and 20 grams of my product in by the 8th of april

maryjanecoin going to be represented at the cannabis cup and im sure ill be getting a good rank as im allready the best concentrates in boulder by the locals here in colorado buying from peaceful choice in boulder colorado

big things

super cheap right now

thanks again for the support its very cool talking with you all this past few months
lol fud i never talked with anyone about an android wallet or let them use it for a week

would be great news but that never happened
Talked with Adam and he said android wallet will be out tomorrow finally for all of you. He let me test it out for the last week and it works great. It even talks to you. Can't wait to use it to on a vending machine. Nice work ADAM!!!!
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Just keep your wallet open if your support this coin.

And secure the network!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Activity: 351
Thx for explaining all this.
Activity: 195
Is staking your coins worth keeping it online ?
Or should i be safe and keep them ofline.

not planning on selling anytime soon.

Hi Verias,

In my humble opinion the risk associated with keeping them online does not balance out with the reward. Let's assume you have 100,000 MaryJ Coins. Staking yields 2% of 100,000 per year, which is 2,000 coins. Those 2,000 coins get divided by the number of days in a year [365]. That leaves you with a daily reward of approximately 5.5 coins per day. At current market rate, each coin costs 4/10 of a cent. Therefore, the electricity cost of running a pc/laptop/even a raspberry pi, alone would deem it unprofitable. And that's not even weighing in on the risk associated with keeping your coins staking(which is an even greater security vulnerability than just having them on a computer connected to the internet.). In my opinion there's really no point staking until each coin is worth more than 10$ each. Which could definitely be this year.

But staking does secure the network or deosnt it? i would open the wallet every few days.....
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Hi Verias,

In my humble opinion the risk associated with keeping them online does not balance out with the reward. Let's assume you have 100,000 MaryJ Coins. Staking yields 2% of 100,000 per year, which is 2,000 coins. Those 2,000 coins get divided by the number of days in a year [365]. That leaves you with a daily reward of approximately 5.5 coins per day. At current market rate, each coin costs 4/10 of a cent. Therefore, the electricity cost of running a pc/laptop/even a raspberry pi, alone would deem it unprofitable. And that's not even weighing in on the risk associated with keeping your coins staking(which is an even greater security vulnerability than just having them on a computer connected to the internet.). In my opinion there's really no point staking until each coin is worth more than 10$ each. Which could definitely be this year.

Well explained! +1  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hold your coins retards, why are you guys selling at below 2000 sats?

Anyone selling at all is insane in my view. We could be sitting on an investment that is going to explode! I've seen nothing but development from Adam and the hard work he has done. I am a little curious about the Android wallet though. I know having that could send the price to the moon in no time because of how mobile it would be. Walk in, scan your qr code, get your weed and/or concentrates, can't wait!  Grin 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Hold your coins retards, why are you guys selling at below 2000 sats?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
question : how does staking coins work ?
and does it work if you put your wallet ofline ?

No, your wallet must be unlocked in order for it to stake and earn coins.
question : how does staking coins work ?
and does it work if you put your wallet ofline ?
http://www.dabbubbleconcentrates.com/#!dab-tools-and-more/c194u

making a page for people to sell their glass "bongs" and hippie stuff using maryj

any cool apps or code i can use that would help please let me know

Thanks Adam!

Looking forward to seeing/using the website, things are really looking good both long-term and short-term.

My HODL is strong in this one.

I will be STEADILY smoking whilst I wait.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

making a page for people to sell their glass "bongs" and hippie stuff using maryj

Thanks Adam!

Looking forward to seeing/using the website, things are really looking good both long-term and short-term.

My HODL is strong in this one.
Activity: 195
Activity: 181
Wallet statistics: 51.838.823coins     WHY?Huh? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

Thanks Man for your hard work!!! You best dev now!!! Our Dev+Maryjane coin+Best Concentrates+420= Our recipe Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh shit!....

http://theracketreport.com/kfc-gets-occupational-business-license-to-sell-marijuana-in-colorado-restaurants/

Activity: 181

Thanks Man for your hard work!!! You best dev now!!! Our Dev+Maryjane coin+Best Concentrates+420= Our recipe Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: