Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 81. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
MaryJ is not disabled anymore. unless my browser is wonky.
on Bittrex

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Increasing the supply is not a good idea. We learned that when we at Coin2 had to up our coin to 100 mill and it killed the price. which was all Mintpals fault.
and now that there gone. 25 mill we had to give them is in limbo. learn from us, don't do it if possible.  I like MaryJ, it would be good for this coin  to succeed!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I like Adam a lot. He is great at ignoring really mean people who bring nothing valuable to this and who say really mean things to him. I've asked him a couple times now in private messages if he would like me to work on a video for MaryJaneCoin. Never heard back from him, but I'm not crying about it. I know he is very busy, no worries at all. Regardless of how fast this project is moving along, it has only been moving forward. Adam, great work! Keep it up. Remember, there are people on here who support you a great deal!  Wink

We dont say mean things.  We say facts and criticisms.  We ask questions not to fud but to have answers regarding our concerns.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I like Adam a lot. He is great at ignoring really mean people who bring nothing valuable to this and who say really mean things to him. I've asked him a couple times now in private messages if he would like me to work on a video for MaryJaneCoin. Never heard back from him, but I'm not crying about it. I know he is very busy, no worries at all. Regardless of how fast this project is moving along, it has only been moving forward. Adam, great work! Keep it up. Remember, there are people on here who support you a great deal!  Wink
Activity: 336
I would like to remind all of you about what happened the last time cann pumped...

Answer: MaryJ pumped HARD too! Why? Because people realized that MaryJ also is backed by a real world commodity AND there are FAR FAR fewer MaryJ than CANN. So for anyone freaking out right now, just remember....

In crypto, the past has an eerie way of repeating itself if you didn't notice, and those who realize this make money Tongue
Activity: 336
can someone tell us what the heck is up with Bittrex?
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Can someone post a bootstrap of the proper chain?
Activity: 351
Any news how its going for new wallet ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wallet still disabled at Bittrex

tik tak, tik tak...
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
just got a new x11 wallet today and its running smooth good idea on releasing it with the android wallet made as well.

so far so good

I think it will be best to go ahead with the new wallet and redistribute the old wallet coins for the new ones. I will be  increasing the max to 20,420,000 as to allow mining and a more stabilized network.

Plus it will be easier for coders in the community to adapt MaryJ in tipbots android wallets phone apps and other unique software.

This has been a backup plan since people had issues with the ccex burn of the remaining coins.

So, Thanks you Adam, people wait new MaryJane wallet today. Very good news!!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
HYPster is just a troll, people make money off of nonsense from ppl like him.
Activity: 192
obvious ruse to waste my time and yours .

making a public auction ability for the cannabis community in the site so they can use maryj to buy thing person to person

giving away a free ecig kit to whoever comments in the open chat box about the giveaway

please let me know how to improve the ability to accept maryj for the webstore

http://www.dabbubbleconcentrates.com/#

vape kit giveawayy ends either tonight or tomorrow depending on if the comment limit of only 15 is reached

and i posted it in a few places on facebook groups that will bring people to use maryj.....

seriously cheap right now.

Yeah an OBVIOUS RUSE......eh you wanna talk shit again MF or what. Don't kill the messenger assface!!!

All of the sudden there is a new wallet....Hmmmmm. Kinda seems weird that I said this how many posts ago?Huh?? Fess up Dev or get the fuck out man!!

dude calm down you act a fool . you are not my boss.

Sorry, freaking out man.
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
obvious ruse to waste my time and yours .

making a public auction ability for the cannabis community in the site so they can use maryj to buy thing person to person

giving away a free ecig kit to whoever comments in the open chat box about the giveaway

please let me know how to improve the ability to accept maryj for the webstore

http://www.dabbubbleconcentrates.com/#

vape kit giveawayy ends either tonight or tomorrow depending on if the comment limit of only 15 is reached

and i posted it in a few places on facebook groups that will bring people to use maryj.....

seriously cheap right now.

Yeah an OBVIOUS RUSE......eh you wanna talk shit again MF or what. Don't kill the messenger assface!!!

All of the sudden there is a new wallet....Hmmmmm. Kinda seems weird that I said this how many posts ago?Huh?? Fess up Dev or get the fuck out man!!

dude calm down you act a fool . you are not my boss.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Ahhhh all my coins are locked. WTF man??? Can't move anything now. SUCKS big time. What is timeframe on getting this shit fixed???  Costing all of us holders faith man. Fix it NOW ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak for your self!

Panic boy  Wink
Ahhhh all my coins are locked. WTF man??? Can't move anything now. SUCKS big time. What is timeframe on getting this shit fixed???  Costing all of us holders faith man. Fix it NOW ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Release your android wallet first

sure thing. What is your email address?

Post a link here.  So everyone can use it.  We can scan it before downloading
just got a new x11 wallet today and its running smooth good idea on releasing it with the android wallet made as well.

so far so good

I think it will be best to go ahead with the new wallet and redistribute the old wallet coins for the new ones. I will be  increasing the max to 20,420,000 as to allow mining and a more stabilized network.

Plus it will be easier for coders in the community to adapt MaryJ in tipbots android wallets phone apps and other unique software.

This has been a backup plan since people had issues with the ccex burn of the remaining coins.

What is timeline please? You are killing me? New wallet like I said how many posts ago. Bring it now............damn WTF??

sure thing. What is your email address?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

so far so good

I think it will be best to go ahead with the new wallet and redistribute the old wallet coins for the new ones. I will be  increasing the max to 20,420,000 as to allow mining and a more stabilized network.

Can you promise it won't be any larger than that? And because of this 5million coin increase, won't it make our coins worth less?
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

so far so good

Pages:
Jump to: