Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 97. (Read 338822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=335839426600088&video_source=pages_finch_main_video

New video by the dev

get a discount using Maryj!
Those buds looks quite healthy! Yummm
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Nice to see Maryjanecoin rising.

1299 right now on bittrex.

I'm going to buy more in a few days.

Why in a few days? Its getting hot right now!  Wink

That's when I get paid around 21st, I should be able to put a few btc into maryj then Cheesy

Looks like we got good support walls at bittrex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Nice to see Maryjanecoin rising.

1299 right now on bittrex.

Why in a few days? Its getting hot right now!  Wink
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Cool to see Maryjanecoin rising.

1299 satoshi's right now on bittrex.

legendary
nice dude, i have the same strategy.
would like to see it shrink by another mil, by then we'll be at 3000

Adam putting out these new videos is great news. I'm thinking 600,000sat is on its way!  Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
nice dude, i have the same strategy.
would like to see it shrink by another mil, by then we'll be at 3000
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Sorry, but it takes a big player with more funds to shock an event enough to make a permanent impact.  Undecided

ok sure  Grin  

now watch trex wallet..
legendary
frogman relax man

nice action

you are welcome  Grin

Sorry, but it takes a big player with more funds to shock an event enough to make a permanent impact.  Undecided
legendary
i was thinking about it tho lol

Bids below my offer again. lol This is going to be an interesting next few weeks. lol
i was thinking about it tho lol
legendary
frogman relax man

nice action

So much for my offer. lol Fuck yeah! Here we go!  Grin
frogman relax man

nice action
ok let's get this party started  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Someone bought a little past 800, but I dont see it hitting 1000 sat and staying there until later this week. No matter what its selling for on the other exchanges. I've noticed that trex is controling the overall market cap of the coin. There is one large buyer that is moving up a little, but there are many that are holding strong below them. So once again, we will be frozen between 8-900 sat. Boring.... ZZZZzzzzzzz.....

Why the hurry?

Why the hurry? Im not saying i want it to go up right now. I myself have some smaller orders under 700.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Someone bought a little past 800, but I dont see it hitting 1000 sat and staying there until later this week. No matter what its selling for on the other exchanges. I've noticed that trex is controling the overall market cap of the coin. There is one large buyer that is moving up a little, but there are many that are holding strong below them. So once again, we will be frozen between 8-900 sat. Boring.... ZZZZzzzzzzz.....

Why the hurry?

legendary

Frogman, you need to chill a bit  Grin
Everything is fine, growing slowly.
But would be nice if we get on poloniex and/or cryptsy.  Cool

I'm willing to pay in teh mid 900's, but much bigger orders. not 1000mj her and there. I did the math, it would come to 960sat per maryjanecoin. I'll buy 50,000 maryjanecoin at that price. If anyone is interested. I'm not going over a 1000, not right now at least. And looking at the charts on Trex, I kinda agree with frogman, it'll move, but not by much.  Undecided
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

Frogman, you need to chill a bit  Grin
Everything is fine, growing slowly.
But would be nice if we get on poloniex and/or cryptsy.  Cool
legendary
I'll trade someone .48 btc for 50,000 maryjane.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: