Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 17. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Though I have no experience as crypto trader, I can only comment on the issue as a bounty hunter. This is just my 2nd signature campaign right after I had finished my signature campaign with XYO network and I think being a bounty hunter is an opportunity to earn generous income. The only sacrifice you will do is the time that you are going devote on the posting requirement for such campaign you had joined.
Perhaps, once I can learn the mechanics of being a trader, I will not close such opportunity and I will try to do trading soon since I believe, you could also gain much better profit than the bounty campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bounty hunting can help when you have no capital, but once you have capital I am sure trading is much easier in a sense that you can leverage your capital to day trade. I personally am not a very good trader and am more of a long term holder and bounty hunter but lately I am not really earning enough from bounties and my whole survival in crypto is threaded unless things improve in the near future as this 7 month bear run has wiped me out. Best is to day trade, if you are good at it.
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
I am more interested in becoming a bounty hunter, because there is no need to spend, just enough capitalize the internet and electricity alone can earn money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
As long as you have knowledge in trading and you are a great trader. But if you do not have the assets to engage in mass trading many bulk hunters apply to you. And if you have enough money to trade, for me trading is the best way to earn a big profit or income because through trading, big profits are easy to get
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I will tend to choose bounty hunter than a full time crypto trader. Its not easy to become a trader, so much to learn and for security its better a bounty hunter.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
I suggest you run both, because it's equally good. But if you do not have a lot of capital, I suggest to become Bounty hunter only
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
Bounty and trading need a lot of time. If you are doing this job seriously. But a trader has more risk of losing money. Bountyhunter can only lose time if the company is a scam
Activity: 364
It is best to combine both classes: to participate in ICO generosity campaigns and at the same time to trade on the stock exchange. Then you will have a closed loop, you will earn free tokens and trade them on the exchange. If you have a lot of free time, it is, in principle, possible.
Activity: 406
i don't have money to trade but am doing bounty hunter and am happy with it, atleast am making my money in it, it take time and hard work but i get my money there
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Both.
In this bearish market bounty is the best option because in bounty we didn't have to invest our own money whereas in trading in this bearish market chances of loss are very  much high.

That's what I'd recommend. Get bounties..  then trade with them. Not much risk, besides being a waste of your time.

A good trader can make money in a bear market, but it's not so easy. It's not even guaranteed in a bull market.
I've just been trading with scraps myself, and most of my trades have been of the minuscule type lately... $100 or so here and there. It's difficult to figure out the market when the market crumbles at the slightest breeze.
copper member
Activity: 616
Mars Bounty and Crypto traders are two different ways to make money. It depends on ability. While being full time crypto trader requires capital, knowledge and skills. Being mass bounty hunter requires only enough time, I would like prefer bounty. In bounty needs follow the rules and regulations and mostly all  campaigns are great, but we also need to know how the management team managing their campaigns to be successful. So we can avoid the scam project.

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
If you do not have any capital to invest in trading or doing HODL then being a mass bounty / campaign hunter is good for you since you will only spend time doing advertising ICOs. The downside is that you might encounter scam ICOs or bounties and it might take months to see your earnings.

On the other hand crypto trading is one of the most profitable ways to earn in the crypto industry if you know what you are doing because if you are not careful you will just lose your capital.
Activity: 167
I would like to support both, Because if you trade, some times you will loss and when you will loss then you balance will be decrease. But if you do bountey besides your trading then you will make up your balance getting your bounty rewards.So wise decision will be do both.You can do bountry which have real project.
Activity: 210
Both.
In this bearish market bounty is the best option because in bounty we didn't have to invest our own money whereas in trading in this bearish market chances of loss are very  much high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
There are pros and cons to both. As a mass bounty hunter you can earn more coins without losing your existing coins. However, you are limited to what is available and have to hope you have a good campaign manager. As a trader you can get what you want, but have to spend a lot of time watching the charts and be quick to trade
Activity: 331
for me more interested as a bounty hunter because of the time. I can't every hour to monitor the charts. while the bounty hunter does not have to be every hour to monitor the chart or bounty. it seems to me
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The topic starter is trying to compare two completely different activities. Of course to become a bounty hunter is easier and less risky than a trader. In any case, you will have to work a lot in both directions.
Activity: 574
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

A full time crypto trader would be better specially with enough skills in the market and in the cryptocurrency field one can easily utilize the market volatility and bend it to its favor not to mention that is less time consuming compared to bounty hunting.
Activity: 532
I want also to add, that daily trading means daily profits and income, while bounty means getting tokens and profits in the end of a bounty campaign, so you need to have an opportunity to wait for it.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Bounty hunter is good too but you can earn only a small amount of tokens in a long period of working unlike you are a trader you can invest and trade a good top coins out there in the market and earn a huge amount in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: