Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 12. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 100
If you are a good expert about trading than do full time trading and you need to invest. Without invest you can join bounties which is low risk to lose anything
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
to become a full-time crypto trader you must be a good expert, it is not easy you have to have the right calculation and a strong feeling when to sell and when to buy, bounty hunters do not need such skills.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
I think it is better to do both because in trading you have to wait for the time where the market goes up and down. You can use the spare time waiting for the trade in doing task in bounty campaign.
Activity: 420
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
I prefer to be a mass bounty hunter rather than to be a full time crypto trader. In doing bounties, I can enhance my knowledge and skill on doing articles, posting some crypt-related topics, and translating ann threads in our country's language. I would like also to become a crypto trader but I don't have enough funds and don't have enough knowledge on doing it. That's why I prefer to bounties right away.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
If you want to start from zero and your purpose to make huge money so you have to spend full times for doing both job. And to consuming less times in crypto trading you can do swing trading, by doing both will be possible to increasing reward of bounty to multiple times because in bull market many crypto going up to 10 times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Man, you can try both these things, but prepare to wait more. Even if you do a lot of bounties, half a year should pass since you receive your reward. In day trading result is faster, but without skills you will trade in loss. Also think about your starting capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Each of these programs has negative benefits and impacts. Before doing that, you must look at market conditions first. The current market conditions will be better for hunting as many gifts as possible. The price of pay may be low, but from projects that have the potential to generate many benefits when the market has recovered. Meanwhile, trading today is very bad to do, because it is difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
i think trading is better. yes, joining bounty campaings is good way to make some money, and it is your help to developers of the project. but the main way to take profit is trading.
Activity: 70
I would suggest that, if you are a new person in this trade, its better to start from learning how this field works and engage in bounty hunting and if you have a lot of capital, I would say, you can be a cryptotrader.
Activity: 294
Optimal bounty, because there is no risk of losing funds, only time will be wasted!
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm a busy person, so I will choose to be a bounty hunter, but I can not join so much campaign. If I had more time I would do both, there are both profitable. Most people will choose bounty because you will only invest time.
being a bounty hunter actually doesn't take too much time, to complete a job on a bounty, maybe just one hour is enough, the old one is waiting for distribution, the important thing is to be patient
Activity: 128
I think Full time trader is mean "day trader" can not make more money, ratio than bounty hunter. Day trader is not always get profits, they can loss it. Bounty hunter same too but less risky if you choose good campaigns. Bounty hunter make money form zero $, only spend time.

Activity: 273
to each his own , I'm interested in the trade . someone on the contrary is interested in earning a bounty
Activity: 280
I think mass bounty hunter will be more profitable than crypto trading because you will earn tokens and you will not lose anything. If you don’t know how to trade altcoins you will lose all your money.
Activity: 123
I spend my time doing both. I'm both a big time investor and a bounty hunter. Okay, not big time investor as in 'big', but at least I got some reasonable investments, and I like to do some bounty work, especially if I think the project is a good one, and I would like to hodl their tokens, and I spend my time carrying out bounty tasks.
Activity: 270
I'm a busy person, so I will choose to be a bounty hunter, but I can not join so much campaign. If I had more time I would do both, there are both profitable. Most people will choose bounty because you will only invest time.
Activity: 26
I think you can do both. Since bounty campaign only has limited posts, and it won't take too long to finish the task per week so you still have plenty of time to do other stuff like trading or scaling.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107

If you have capital that you can afford to risk, learn to be a trader.

If you have no capital that you can afford to lose, slowly build portfolio by being a bounty hunter.
It will take time and it also takes patience, determination and luck to amass crypto thru bounty.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I will choose both, I do bounty campaigns then earning there can be my capital for trading the tokens. To buy new altcoins but it is hard to be a short term trader because it required to be a good analysis or predicting the flow of markets. So I will eventually do long term for the best altcoins I will buy then.
Activity: 47
I think both rely upon the general population it self. Both being an abundance seeker and a crypto broker are great as far as profiting in any case, in my position where I don't have adequate money to do the exchanging. On the off chance that you jump at the chance to go for broke, you can go exchanging. I picked this season of being an abundance seeker since this is the thing that I am doing right now where I committed my opportunity and devotion in this bitcoin gathering. On the off chance that you like some occasion work, go for abundance seeker. In any case, once I had the enough capital, at that point I would likewise attempt to do a similar thing of being a crypto broker and will perceive how it goes. In any case, on the off chance that you need to end up abundance seeker, you should be tolerance on the grounds that possibly the abundance is elusive.
Pages:
Jump to: