Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 14. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
I have been watching the market for several weeks, it seems that altcoins are gaining strength again, today, we need to start looking at developing projects.
Now there is a big pump. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Grin Grin
Activity: 7
I have been watching the market for several weeks, it seems that altcoins are gaining strength again, today, we need to start looking at developing projects.
Merit: 0
Where can I learn more about POC mining? How does the network support work?
POS mining is much easier, you just keep a certain number of coins in the system and get a percentage for it.
I think that POS mining is best suited for beginners !! Cheesy Grin
POS mining is much easier, you just keep a certain number of coins in the system and get a percentage for it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
You can study their white paper, there is a lot of information about PoC mining. Or just use Google. Grin
Google can help with many issues, especially those related to mining and cryptocurrencies in General.
Activity: 93
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Are you also going to use Burst Blockchain?

It has nothing to do with the BURST blockchain.
I simply referred to BURST as it was the very first POC coin.
Activity: 3
What are you talking about, which Burst Blockchain? Can you ask your question in more detail?
It all depends on the power of your equipment. If you have powerful equipment, then mining will bring more profit.
Powerful equipment costs a lot of money, it is easier to buy a certain amount of coins of interest. Grin Grin
Cryptocurrency mining is a kind of business, and any business requires capital investment.
Activity: 68
Anon
It all depends on the power of your equipment. If you have powerful equipment, then mining will bring more profit.
Powerful equipment costs a lot of money, it is easier to buy a certain amount of coins of interest. Grin Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Is PoC mining really that profitting? Because as far as I'm concerned I think PoW is still much more profitting than using hard disks but the drawback is that giant power consumption.
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
Bounty company is the most budget advertising, many dispute its effectiveness.

Maybe using unconventional campaigns would be more effective like Winplay is doing right now.
Is PoC mining really that profitting? Because as far as I'm concerned I think PoW is still much more profitting than using hard disks but the drawback is that giant power consumption.
Merit: 0
Will there be an expanded version of the white paper in the future? I would like to see more information.
I also believe that MASS stands out for its high technology from the mass of other platforms, but there is not enough information in the white paper for any user to understand this. Kiss
Personally, security is important to me first of all, having a little experience, I do not trust Poc mining. Angry Angry
Mass Proof-of-Capacity protocol ensures the unenforceability of proofs by using the theory of time-memory trade-off. Isn't that enough?
Will there be an expanded version of the white paper in the future? I would like to see more information.
Personally, security is important to me first of all, having a little experience, I do not trust Poc mining. Angry Angry
Activity: 16
High technologies will always be in demand by the community, this can not be taken away.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
PoC has a number of advantages over PoW and PoS, because the mining process with PoC is more secure and decentralized.

Completely disagree.
Can you point to comprehensive proof showing that POC is more secure than POW / POW. Reason i ask, is having mined the very first and largest POC coin (BURST) i believe it is just as insecure as the other methods.
(BURST was hacked several times, and even now can utilise GPUS to double HDD capacity).

As for more decentralised...rubbish. It currently has many PB of mining. How i dont know who you are or where you live but where i am to buy 1PB of drives would cost in excess of $20,000
Even with 100TB ($2000) you will earn virtually nothing with this coin.
Heck you even need 1000 coins before you can start staking / binding which even with 100TB would take you 20-25 days
Considering most people have a few TB of free hdd space, you might be lucky to mine 0.5 - 1 coin a day...maybe

I actually quite like this coin now i have got a drive to plot, but 4tb gives me 1.5 - 2  coins a day, @ $0.2 a coin = less than $0.4 a day...costs more than that in power.
So like most coins it is not really suited to your average user. That time was about 6 months ago, any joining now is way too late.

That said, i will mine for 30 days, and evaluate. (my guess is that i would be better simply buying, but i will wait and see)

J
Pages:
Jump to: