Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 9. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
I think they should pay attention to Asian exchanges, where the activity of traders is much higher.
It is not so important on which exchanges MASS will be traded, the demand for the coin is important.
MASS is already available on Hotbit, which is enough at this stage of the project development.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
I think they should pay attention to Asian exchanges, where the activity of traders is much higher.
It is not so important on which exchanges MASS will be traded, the demand for the coin is important.
The demand for altcoins will grow immediately after halving Bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Activity: 32
Mass is distinguished by its high technology, but they have problems with the marketing part.
Activity: 16
With the help of mining, you can earn good money, because MASS is traded on major exchanges today.
What are the major exchanges? What about Binans, Bitrix?
Activity: 3
how do I mine the coin?
POC mining I don't see any other options, or you can buy it on the exchange.
With the help of mining, you can earn good money, because MASS is traded on major exchanges today.
Activity: 7
how do I mine the coin?
POC mining I don't see any other options, or you can buy it on the exchange.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
Anon
The idea is cool, I think the tutorial video will be extremely popular.
POC mining - the easiest mining, a couple of hours of your time and you are already a miner. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 93
Yes, it is very easy to start mining, for a person who has previously encountered this, but newcomers will still have questions. Roll Eyes
For beginners, you need to make a video tutorial. How do you like the idea?
The idea is cool, I think the tutorial video will be extremely popular.
Activity: 6
Yes, it is very easy to start mining, for a person who has previously encountered this, but newcomers will still have questions. Roll Eyes
For beginners, you need to make a video tutorial. How do you like the idea?
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
What do I need to start mining? I want to earn as much MASS as possible.
You only need a hard drive on our computer to start mining, no ASIC, no expensive graphics card. Mining is available to everyone.
Activity: 16
What do I need to start mining? I want to earn as much MASS as possible.

And why sell MASS now, if the coin will become more expensive in a week? Miners are not fools Grin Grin
This is a lottery, the price can go up or down, depending on the mood of traders. Sad
The project has more and more miners who every minute produce a coin, if they decide to sell it, the price will fall sharply, we need to be ready for this. Embarrassed Embarrassed
And why sell MASS now, if the coin will become more expensive in a week? Miners are not fools Grin Grin
Activity: 7
The price of the coin is constantly growing, to be honest, I did not expect this.
10% in 24 hours, that's pretty good results. I hope that growth will not be stopped.
The project has more and more miners who every minute produce a coin, if they decide to sell it, the price will fall sharply, we need to be ready for this. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 6
The price of the coin is constantly growing, to be honest, I did not expect this.
10% in 24 hours, that's pretty good results. I hope that growth will not be stopped.
Activity: 68
Anon
Hello, people. What are the ways to get a MASS token?
The coin can be mined using mining or bought on the exchange, I do not see any other options. Wink
Activity: 3
Hello, people. What are the ways to get a MASS token?
The coin can be mined using mining or bought on the exchange, I do not see any other options. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: