Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 12. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

I don't think it will last long. I don't see any super good news about the Mass project.
The price of a coin can't just go up, you know that. Demand is not born just like that.
If you have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a long time, then you should have seen how many of the altcoins are gaining price for no reason, and Vice versa, the coin of a strong and promising project is getting cheaper.
Activity: 7

I don't think it will last long. I don't see any super good news about the Mass project.
The price of a coin can't just go up, you know that. Demand is not born just like that.
Merit: 0
I don't see the point in selling coins now, because they are getting more expensive. Although, this is your individual decision.
Yes, their token is even traded on several cryptocurrency exchanges.
MASS can be extracted using mining and then immediately sell it on the exchange. Grin
I don't see the point in selling coins now, because they are getting more expensive. Although, this is your individual decision.
Activity: 32
MASS can be extracted using mining and then immediately sell it on the exchange. Grin
Activity: 68
Anon
I would like to sincerely believe in the success of MASS, but recently 95% of projects have failed. Undecided

is the MASS project still running?
 so far it hasn't updated the information about the MASS project,
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I would like to sincerely believe in the success of MASS, but recently 95% of projects have failed. Undecided

is the MASS project still running?
 so far it hasn't updated the information about the MASS project,
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
Activity: 279
mining of a coin becomes more and more attractive on the background of its growth. Grin

Soon the BTC halving, investors and traders woke up from a long sleep.
Young projects have a chance to get on the outgoing train, it can not be missed.
mining of a coin becomes more and more attractive on the background of its growth. Grin

Soon the BTC halving, investors and traders woke up from a long sleep.
Hotbit is a good choice. I observe the growth dynamics of MASS, the growth is fast.

I am glad that the price of the coin is steadily growing. This factor will allow miners to earn even more.

I have an old account on Hotbit. It's good that Mass got on hotbit Grin
Hotbit is a good choice. I observe the growth dynamics of MASS, the growth is fast.
Activity: 68
Anon
Is passing the KYC procedure a big problem for you? It's only 10 minutes of time.
I don't like this procedure either, I would like to remain anonymous Wink
Activity: 32

Chinese exchanges are in demand due to the fact that the Asian market is booming, right now.
The Chinese market has always been large, and given that they have overcome the pandemic, this market is very quickly saturated.

Chinese exchanges are in demand due to the fact that the Asian market is booming, right now.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
I'm sorry, has anyone encountered the exchange before hoo.com? Do they require KYC?
Is passing the KYC procedure a big problem for you? It's only 10 minutes of time.
Activity: 279

I am glad that the price of the coin is steadily growing. This factor will allow miners to earn even more.

Pages:
Jump to: