Pages:
Author

Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why? - page 2. (Read 2597 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

This is very unfortunate that MASS after such a good start is abandon by its dev team. MASS has seen its ATH of 1.7$ also but is very much down these days. MASS support multiple instances of blockchain which is a big feature for industry looking to deploy DRAP based solutions.

Absolutely there is zero update about MASS from its development team and if they keep quite like that then its very much expected that MASS will go more down in price and volume. MASS team need to work hard on this aspect of MASS also.

Even if we go with your logic MASS is still stable at price of 0.3$ and it has strong resistance in going down from this onward. I dont think there is much loss in buying MASS at current price. Even with zero response from there development team the project is very much stable
Strong hold at 3 cents? but month after your post do you think this will still Holding? lol the price now drops x10 again  pricing 0.046 per coin and that seems to be a bad signal for those who tries to believe still now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/

Maybe this is coming to fall more , and will never return to its ATH at almost 2 dollars last year as the market becomes really Bullying .
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
As far as title of thread is concerned that MASS is cheap to mine and profitable but going through this thread I wasn't able to find answer of this question. Did anyone has answer to this that how much HDD can give good return. MASS has a price on exchange and i doubt it is that profitable to mine.   

why would you buy or mine a coin that is literally dead?

well if its for a quick trade or experimental mining it would be understandable but if its for hodling better look for good altcoins.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You are better off buying this MASS token than buying because you will make more less MASS mining with HDD, it's not worth your time peps also this project is lagging right now, no new updates about development it's kinda slow.

Cant agree more. Actually right time to mine MASS was in its inital days when not many are mining this coin. Right now since its has a value so many people are mining it and its complexity has gone up. I dont know exactly whether its profitable to mine this or not.

There is no right or wrong time to do anything. If you have some free space and it can give you some bucks everyday then there is no reason of not joining the MASS mining. I have many HDDs in my Data Center that is just resting for years and now I have invested that in PoS mining, I am getting some return for that and I am happy with that.

Go for mining only if you have such space and sources. I believe that investing in MASS is not worthy from mining point of view but from buying on exchanges. Price is very cheap, dont waste time on mining.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
You are better off buying this MASS token than buying because you will make more less MASS mining with HDD, it's not worth your time peps also this project is lagging right now, no new updates about development it's kinda slow.

Cant agree more. Actually right time to mine MASS was in its inital days when not many are mining this coin. Right now since its has a value so many people are mining it and its complexity has gone up. I dont know exactly whether its profitable to mine this or not.

There is no right or wrong time to do anything. If you have some free space and it can give you some bucks everyday then there is no reason of not joining the MASS mining. I have many HDDs in my Data Center that is just resting for years and now I have invested that in PoS mining, I am getting some return for that and I am happy with that.
Activity: 30

Activity: 16

We better need to read between the lines and keep ourselves updated about developments happening in MASS. There must be something going on as this project is still attracting good volume, that clearly means that somebody is accumulating MASS at current price.
Activity: 263
Merit: 15
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
As far as title of thread is concerned that MASS is cheap to mine and profitable but going through this thread I wasn't able to find answer of this question. Did anyone has answer to this that how much HDD can give good return. MASS has a price on exchange and i doubt it is that profitable to mine.   
Activity: 952
Merit: 105

Even if we go with your logic MASS is still stable at price of 0.3$ and it has strong resistance in going down from this onward. I dont think there is much loss in buying MASS at current price. Even with zero response from there development team the project is very much stable

You may accumulate MASS at current price but I dont think it will give you short term benefit rather its a long time investment. There is  hardly anything coming up about this project so its price wont go up from here. Just my own analysis about this dead project.

Buy when price is down, so there is no best time to buy MASS other then right now. Its price is perhaps at its lowest and there isn't much risk involved in buying MASS at current price. If you have some extra cash sitting idle in your wallets better invest in MASS or some other coins like that which is at its lowest.
Activity: 15

You may accumulate MASS at current price but I dont think it will give you short term benefit rather its a long time investment. There is  hardly anything coming up about this project so its price wont go up from here. Just my own analysis about this dead project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

This is very unfortunate that MASS after such a good start is abandon by its dev team. MASS has seen its ATH of 1.7$ also but is very much down these days. MASS support multiple instances of blockchain which is a big feature for industry looking to deploy DRAP based solutions.

Absolutely there is zero update about MASS from its development team and if they keep quite like that then its very much expected that MASS will go more down in price and volume. MASS team need to work hard on this aspect of MASS also.

Activity: 41

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
Dont just blindly follow a coin based on its previous history. MASS social media channels are silent including this thread. It may that owners may have abonden the coin after getting necessary profit. You better DYOR before investing in any token.

Activity: 48
After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

You are right, we need to invest in coins only that have solid background and can go up in the future (though there is no guarantee of future). MASS has proved that it is here to stay by its price and huge community.

Dont just blindly follow a coin based on its previous history. MASS social media channels are silent including this thread. It may that owners may have abonden the coin after getting necessary profit. You better DYOR before investing in any token.
Activity: 37
After seeing the whitepaper of the MASS project I think we should consider because this project has high potential to develop in the future, although there are still many old projects that we can currently invest but mass coins are also one that must be relied on, especially now there is a bounty kompanye that supports the project of course this will add to the appeal of investors, And currently the price of MASS is very good because this is a new project present.

You are right, we need to invest in coins only that have solid background and can go up in the future (though there is no guarantee of future). MASS has proved that it is here to stay by its price and huge community.

MASS is following foot prints of BTC and has joined the recent bull run, which is a good thing IMO. MASS is still available on cheap price and its quite risk free to invest in MASS at current price. If BTC continued its bull run chances are that MASS may end up at 0.5$
Activity: 35

Activity: 28
Its almost two years since MASS joined the crypto market. If we see its historic data then its has performed good on exchanges. The price has ATH of 1.7$ which is way better then majority of alts in the market. I cant say whether MASS can go up from here or not. But seeing the historic trends I am sure MASS has full capacity to get out of this bear trend.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

There is no doubt that MASS is a good project and it has made huge progress in short span of time. Its not a new project as its launched almost 2 years ago. In these 2 years MASS has earned some good business and given good ROI to its investors. Right now its price is ideal for buying.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 35
I don't understand one thing about MASS that its total Market cap is 4 million USD and its daily volume is over 1 to 2 million USD. Can someone tell me why this is so high?

Dont think too much just buy MASS if you think it go up from here on. See the price chart its very much stable and I am sure it will go up from here on. IMO it wont go down from here onwards. Its like an ideal time to buy MASS as its available at discounted price.
Pages:
Jump to: