Pages:
Author

Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why? - page 3. (Read 2597 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2
I don't understand one thing about MASS that its total Market cap is 4 million USD and its daily volume is over 1 to 2 million USD. Can someone tell me why this is so high?
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
If you see price of MASS then its clear that its very much stable at 0.05$. Rigth now its the best time to buy MASS but for long term investment. There are lots of miners still finding MASS, nonethless its the ideal time to buy MASS now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
MASS  is showing strong resistance at 0.05$ and refusing to go down from here on. It is very much likely that this is the base price of MASS and it will go up from here on wards. Historic price chart of MASS clearly indicates that MASS has never gone down such low. I am sure this is best price to buy coin. DYOR before making any purchase.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
If you see volume and price chart of MASS then they all are in motion. today price went up by 20%. I am sure MASS will take a break by reaching 0.3$ from here. Still the price is very attractive to add this token in your portfolio. There is very little risk in buying MASS at such low price, it wont go down from here.

Price is now somewhat stable and 24 hrs volume has also gone down. It will now take some development news from there team that will lift price of MASS. I think MASS has got business in the name of mining on HDD and PoC consensus algorithm. If this coin need to survive then it has to show some utility.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
If you see volume and price chart of MASS then they all are in motion. today price went up by 20%. I am sure MASS will take a break by reaching 0.3$ from here. Still the price is very attractive to add this token in your portfolio. There is very little risk in buying MASS at such low price, it wont go down from here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Seeing the price chart of MASS on CMC today is clearly a pumping day for MASS, as it went up by 34% and volume was over 9 million. I still feel this is available at discounted price and if you have some spare cash then do add this coin in your portfolio. It will hit back to its price of 0.3$ very soon, all you need is patience.

The pump seems artificial as today it went down by 30%, interesting fact is that 24 hrs volume was still around 3 million USD. This is clear indication that there are lots of investors who are still happy to invest in this coin. Remember when someone is selling, someone s buying at other end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Seeing the price chart of MASS on CMC today is clearly a pumping day for MASS, as it went up by 34% and volume was over 9 million. I still feel this is available at discounted price and if you have some spare cash then do add this coin in your portfolio. It will hit back to its price of 0.3$ very soon, all you need is patience.
MASS is bleeding heavily with today's BTC dip. See the 24 hrs volume, its around 3.7 million USD. This means that whales are buying it secretly and silently. Better invest in this coin by buying it, I dont think its good to mine this coin as price is too low now. You can get good quantity of coins if you have some bucks.

This coin is losing its value very quickly, its i think on its maximum dip. Good to buy when everyone fears to buy, but can OP share the reason why its going down only? The market is not so bearish as the price of MASS is going down. I dont know whether MASS will recover from here or its the end of this coin, no news coming out.

See the volume of this coin its 1.4 million USD, you cant say its the end of this coin. No coin can go only in upword direction, every coin takes a break for a while. MASS has done so good since its launch, I dont see any odd if this coin has gone down to its minimum. I still see it a positive thing and its a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 42
Merit: 21
OP has mentioned some good facts about MASSNET but whats missing is how many MASS one can mine with given HDD. I am interested in knowing with current price of 0.30$ how many MASS I can get if I stake my 10 TB HDD? Anyone has experienced of it please share.
MASS is bleeding heavily with today's BTC dip. See the 24 hrs volume, its around 3.7 million USD. This means that whales are buying it secretly and silently. Better invest in this coin by buying it, I dont think its good to mine this coin as price is too low now. You can get good quantity of coins if you have some bucks.

This coin is losing its value very quickly, its i think on its maximum dip. Good to buy when everyone fears to buy, but can OP share the reason why its going down only? The market is not so bearish as the price of MASS is going down. I dont know whether MASS will recover from here or its the end of this coin, no news coming out.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Its already on too many exchanges and generating attractive business. I think price of MASS is quite reasonable to be bought at this rate. We already have seen few bull runs where MASS got closer to 2$. Its a safe bet to invest in MASS at this rate.

It keep on growing and makes me wonder how instantly MASS has done all that. It was launched just a year ago and still quite reasonable stats. I dont know about mining but keeping MASS at such low price in your wallet is something worthy.

You can go for there TG group if you need live updates and answer of your queries, they have a team of representatives that are live 24/7. You can find all your answers there. Its a good discussion platform for MASS but for updates its not the ideal place to be. I personally follow there TG group for updates.

This is good if they have kept there TG group alive but the point is why they are ignoring this key platform where there are over 2 million crypto enthusiastic. There are many coins which have gained success from this platform, so you must not ignore this platform. There is no a single update about MASS here.

Learning is a different thing while doing something practically is a different thing. Let us know here how much reward you get while doing MASS mining. We are not seeing much feedback of users who are doing MASS mining there days.

MASS team is not very much active here nor on there twitter account which is a strange thing. The coin is doing so good in terms of market cap and there marketing team is silent. The only forum where MASS team is active is there telegram group. You may go there and check out updates. Here there are not much updates.

You can go for there TG group if you need live updates and answer of your queries, they have a team of representatives that are live 24/7. You can find all your answers there. Its a good discussion platform for MASS but for updates its not the ideal place to be. I personally follow there TG group for updates.

Learning is a different thing while doing something practically is a different thing. Let us know here how much reward you get while doing MASS mining. We are not seeing much feedback of users who are doing MASS mining there days.

MASS team is not very much active here nor on there twitter account which is a strange thing. The coin is doing so good in terms of market cap and there marketing team is silent. The only forum where MASS team is active is there telegram group. You may go there and check out updates. Here there are not much updates.
Activity: 14
Merit: 4

After I learned about the MASS token that offers PoC creating an energy efficient consensus layer, I became interested in creating MASS as a mining alternative. Because it only requires a storage device to start mining, making MASS more profitable. And I'm sure I can get good returns from MASS tokens, especially seeing the performance of MASS start to improve.

After I learned about the MASS token that offers PoC creating an energy efficient consensus layer, I became interested in creating MASS as a mining alternative. Because it only requires a storage device to start mining, making MASS more profitable. And I'm sure I can get good returns from MASS tokens, especially seeing the performance of MASS start to improve.
How to mine MASS only by providing storage space ? is there no special tool needed to run the mining for everyone so what you say looks so easy and also makes me curious to try it too.

Yes you need to stake your storage device only if you are interested in mining MASS. You can also use your computer for other purpose while you are mining MASS. Its a win win sitaution for miners. Please let us know if you are mining MASS that how much profit you are getting for a specified amount of HDD. Thats something we all wanna know right now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
How to mine MASS only by providing storage space ? is there no special tool needed to run the mining for everyone so what you say looks so easy and also makes me curious to try it too.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
MASS (https://massnet.org/en/) is based on the Proof of capacity (PoC) consensus algorithm that is decentralizing the mining industry. Anyone with storage space can mine this coin, there is no need of expensive miners and paying for electricity. A few days back it was said that it's just a useless coin like the rest of new Altcoins but very recently it's listed at MXC exchange and as of this writing, its value is 0.69980$. Please have a look at the following resource and you will get to know that it's a good coin to keep in your portfolio.

Useful Resource

MASS Token Price at MXC exchange

MASS Documentation

Whitepaper

Announcement on 2nd Session MASS Staking

MASS has offered so many features in the form of its decentralized consensus algorithm aka PoC. PoC supports more then one instances of blockchain and that's something badly required in current blockchain market. MASS is not only cheap to mine its offers benefits that surpasses cost of using this blockchain. Thats y it has very stable price.
Pages:
Jump to: