Pages:
Author

Topic: MASS is profitable and Cheap to mine ... Here is why? - page 7. (Read 2597 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
as for today, the price of MASS already reach $0.9516, this coin is quite good and very stable compare to another altcoins, for me, i also think that this coin is gonna be very worth to buy, maybe for about 1-3 years ahead, we'll never find out, let's try to make a long-term investment for this coin and buy it little by little, because i think this march this coin can reach $1+
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
MASS these days is all time high and its price has surprised many in crypto community. MASS was profitable before it was listed on any exchnage or before it jumped to its current ATH. I doubt you can mine such a huge value coin on your laptop.
Activity: 41
MASS is becoming unstoppable, see its price gain. While many says its not wise to buy at peak, I say its best to buy at dips. Buy as much MASS as you can and HODL. It will reach to 10$ very soon.
currently the price of mass in the market is around $ 1.18 and continues to increase in market prices, to be honest I am personally very interested in doing mass mining but as far as I know to do mining, of course it takes a device that is truly capable and of course the costs that must be incurred by mining are not small, Are there any participants here who have mined mass on their computer devices and how much can they get from each mining? will it cover the expenses spent in mining?

Please check MASS thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53968700 You will find many people there who are mining mass. You may also see there TG group to get more about mining to profit retio.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
MASS is becoming unstoppable, see its price gain. While many says its not wise to buy at peak, I say its best to buy at dips. Buy as much MASS as you can and HODL. It will reach to 10$ very soon.
currently the price of mass in the market is around $ 1.18 and continues to increase in market prices, to be honest I am personally very interested in doing mass mining but as far as I know to do mining, of course it takes a device that is truly capable and of course the costs that must be incurred by mining are not small, Are there any participants here who have mined mass on their computer devices and how much can they get from each mining? will it cover the expenses spent in mining?
Activity: 36
Smiley still here does people still mine this coin and how

Believe me there are more then ever miners and investors in MASS right. See its bull run in recent week, it jumped from 0.3$ to 1.8$ and now trading around 1$. See details here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/

How to mine MASS, see details here https://docs.massnet.org/en/getting-started/how-to-run-a-mainnet-wallet-node/
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
 Smiley still here does people still mine this coin and how
I am keen on this venture since it is a burrowing project that causes me to feel extremely intrigued and is recorded at two well known trades. Blockchain is there to over come weaknesses of its archetypes blockchain. The total highlights are unrealistic to compose here however it insubordinately has better agreement calculation.

Blockchain is here to stay and businesses are embracing this new revolution. Apart from providing transfer of fund facility, blockchain can provide solution to almost every business. MASS is a good edition to blockchain as its solving many deficiencies in previous blockchains.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
I am keen on this venture since it is a burrowing project that causes me to feel extremely intrigued and is recorded at two well known trades. Blockchain is there to over come weaknesses of its archetypes blockchain. The total highlights are unrealistic to compose here however it insubordinately has better agreement calculation.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
From the standpoint of computing power reuse and autonomous unlimited sharding, MASS has developed a unique solution in which the consensus is scalable and this is an attribute that other consensus algorithms do not have.
Activity: 35
This coin has zero trading volume. Don't bother. You'll be stuck with another shitcoin you can't sell.

Seriously dude??? But coinmarketcap is saying it has 24 hours volume of over 1 million USD, check here. Correct your facts before posting anything negative.

Statistics of this coin are good. It seems MASS is not in mood of joining the current volatile crypto market and its a good thing that MASS has a stable that is not taking wild swings of crypto market.
This coin has zero trading volume. Don't bother. You'll be stuck with another shitcoin you can't sell.

Seriously dude??? But coinmarketcap is saying it has 24 hours volume of over 1 million USD, check here. Correct your facts before posting anything negative.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

i agree, there are many coin is better than this one, i dont know what op mean by say this coin is good or something.
i dont see advantage to hold this coin.
its better to hold another coin with high volume and already listed on top exchange.
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
Activity: 48
MASS is a different coin unlike PoW which requires huge amount of energy to maintain the network. Its still stable on exchanges and didn't collapsed even after 4 months of its launch. I have few MASS tokens and I will sell them when price goes high.
Activity: 38
There is dire need of coin that is profitable to mine since btc as a mining coin has lost trust of nee miners. It needs lost of electricity and expensive hardware to mine btc. Coins that are cheap to mine can take advantage of this situation and build a better coin structure.
Activity: 37
I think MASS is very bad for you to mine, especially this project is not very updated,
look at their social media, they are not actively providing news,
is this worth mining and profitable? I am sure not.

If you see its price pattern on exchange since its launch you will see it is performing reasonably good. I am not mining it so cant say about its mining aspect. I am only investing few extra cash in MASS as future investment.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
I think MASS is very bad for you to mine, especially this project is not very updated,
look at their social media, they are not actively providing news,
is this worth mining and profitable? I am sure not.
I have seen that this coin is 0.15$ is exchanges. can I still mine it on my laptop having 1 TB of HDD? how much mass will i get per day with that storage?
There is huge possibility that MASS may go up but seeing the bearish crypto market trend chances are rear that this coin along with other alt coin can go up.
Pages:
Jump to: