Pages:
Author

Topic: MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGH - BIRTH OF PRIVACY COIN ZORRO - page 2. (Read 1226 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Yeah, one other good thing I live about privacy coins is that they protect you from third party company's that sell user data

Who can send me this information,? I want to learn about privacy coin.and I know everyone does.

You can read about similar privacy project on google , though their own have some real life usages and features that put them ahead of others

Ok I will do that later.,I know everyone will surely want to know more about that privacy coins.,and I know also we are the who benefit of it.
Yeah, one other good thing I live about privacy coins is that they protect you from third party company's that sell user data

Who can send me this information,? I want to learn about privacy coin.and I know everyone does.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It's great to support blockchain, support the convergence of digital cultures in the East and West with emerging technologies..let us support this Blockchain.

I agree with you, because it will certainly love up to expectations.
It's great to support blockchain, support the convergence of digital cultures in the East and West with emerging technologies..let us support this Blockchain.
copper member
Technology changes lives, let's all work hard

Businesses going digital now , I'm happy to be an early adopter

Zorro will improve the operational mechanisms to ensure that your transactions are kept in full confidentiality.
Activity: 538

The stipulated technology in place to execute the objectives of Zorro chain is awesome
Activity: 331

copper member
People are so positive about this project , stumbled on where crypto influencers are gisting about it on reddit

Privacy is very important to people especially those who are in crypto world, they like this project cause it give them what they want.

Yeah, zorro chain focuses solely on privacy, this is what the platform objectives are and the team is bent on achieving this success

That's true, and the future of crypto is privacy coin
 Which Zorro chain is in the fore front.

In addition to that, they also have a consistent team and groundbreaking technologies in place to achieve their objectives

I Support you, I love the idea of using their coin to shop online , as everyone going online to shop now because of this pandemic

Yeah, same here, and at the same time using the zorro privacy coin, some regulatory pressures and soecialized law enforcements will reduce
that's true, I agree with you.
People are so positive about this project , stumbled on where crypto influencers are gisting about it on reddit

Privacy is very important to people especially those who are in crypto world, they like this project cause it give them what they want.

Yeah, zorro chain focuses solely on privacy, this is what the platform objectives are and the team is bent on achieving this success

In addition to that, they also have a consistent team and groundbreaking technologies in place to achieve their objectives

I Support you, I love the idea of using their coin to shop online , as everyone going online to shop now because of this pandemic

Yeah, same here, and at the same time using the zorro privacy coin, some regulatory pressures and soecialized law enforcements will reduce

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

I agree, specially when people hiding their assets to everyone. Blockchain is transparent to everyone and i am glad that zorro manage to established private blockchain.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2

I agree, specially when people hiding their assets to everyone. Blockchain is transparent to everyone and i am glad that zorro manage to established private blockchain.

We should maintain our privacy if we want, glad that Zorro is here to help us out. They have good technology , i hope they can implement all these.

I agree..privacy is very important.if you don't have it you are in a risk to hack your account.especially in crypto work you mostly need it.
copper member

The technology idea of Zorro is really amazing and i like it, hoping that they will get attention from crypto enthusiasts especially those who needs/wants privacy.
Pages:
Jump to: