Pages:
Author

Topic: MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGH - BIRTH OF PRIVACY COIN ZORRO - page 4. (Read 1226 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Wow, it's very  attraction idea incorporate  East-West culture into technology.
Blockchain can achieve utopia in my heart.
ZORRO is a platform with the potential for integrated development Dapp? lets try it.
Why is ZORRO's team so mysterious?
I would like to know more about Zorro, can someone send more details?
the core of blockchain is decentralized, what is the significance of decentralizing to join the pool monopoly, ZORRO solves this problem, we have reason to believe that it is a representative technology.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about Zorro, can someone send more details?
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
Zorro chain is all about privacy with more sophisticated features.. I'd like to know when will we see zorro in the Crypto market?

I'm sure this technology will succeed

I believe in ZORRO's technology, i think they really have an edge in the industry .

The Zorro chain is actually amazing and awesome.. It's all about securing data privacy and giving users confidence
Activity: 331
In order to prevent the monopoly of mining by large mining pools like Bitmain the team at Zorro modifying the consensus mechanism, use the consensus mechanism of POW+POS.  this way is very attractive, I believe it will success, look forward to its development of privacy coin.

Very good project, I can see the team have a lot to offer if they can actually see support from the community
In order to prevent the monopoly of mining by large mining pools like Bitmain the team at Zorro modifying the consensus mechanism, use the consensus mechanism of POW+POS.  this way is very attractive, I believe it will success, look forward to its development of privacy coin.
copper member
Congratulations to Zorro born!
copper member
What we need is a completely secretive private coin, secure digital asset.
ZORRO's quantum tunneling technology is a great technological innovation, and the development of digital currency depends on it.
Zorro chain is all about privacy with more sophisticated features.. I'd like to know when will we see zorro in the Crypto market?

I believe in ZORRO's technology, i think they really have an edge in the industry .

Far better than some privacy coin , they have real use case for online shopperrs
Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Will keep an eye on this project. Kudos to the team in arrears
Activity: 538
Do you have any more information? For example, the official website, how to mine?

Looking for their white paper and website as well. I'm just positive about the project
Activity: 30
Any idea when the team going to launch their crowdsale , dont wanted to be left out on this promising project
The Zorro project team focuses more on how to solve problems, at the same time achieving a great vision. For example, users can build online shopping malls based on the development platform provided by Zorro, with anonymous chat zones for the users, anonymous forums and many more

Good answer!
Activity: 30
Zorro uses quantum encryption system, so all transmission is encrypted. They used this to ensure no one can crack the message during transmission.

wow,I catch a big fan!
Pages:
Jump to: