Pages:
Author

Topic: MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGH - BIRTH OF PRIVACY COIN ZORRO - page 3. (Read 1226 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I feel really interested into ZORRO
I agree with you, I love privacy coins & the Team seems to follow their roadmap. They will certainly do well.
The thinking is great and mutual, hopefully the project do more than our expectations
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Zorro has a interesting project concept but i am so much curious about quantum tunneling. Can you guys explain this further?
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
I feel really interested into ZORRO

The thinking is great and mutual, hopefully the project do more than our expectations
Activity: 83
from the beginning of this technology I have been anxiously waiting, finally to come out, looking forward to see this technology on the top.
Activity: 119
What are your plans and strategies for building strong ZORRO project community?
、I'm sure this technology will succeed. Anytone thinking the same direction ?

Yeah.i think so.if you will this technology,some people will amazed how it works,it's really diffirents from other technoly that we used to know..
Activity: 538
Zorro chain is all about privacy with more sophisticated features.. I'd like to know when will we see zorro in the Crypto market?

I'm sure this technology will succeed

I believe in ZORRO's technology, i think they really have an edge in the industry .

The Zorro chain is actually amazing and awesome.. It's all about securing data privacy and giving users confidence

Yeah i think they are good and amazing , their concept is increadible. I just wish that they can implement all their plans smoothly.

So I would like to know, How does Zorro solve the real problem?
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Zorro chain is all about privacy with more sophisticated features.. I'd like to know when will we see zorro in the Crypto market?

I'm sure this technology will succeed

I believe in ZORRO's technology, i think they really have an edge in the industry .

The Zorro chain is actually amazing and awesome.. It's all about securing data privacy and giving users confidence

Yeah i think they are good and amazing , their concept is increadible. I just wish that they can implement all their plans smoothly.
Any downloaded link to their whitepaper or pager ? Doing some findings about the project
Zorro is focused on privacy, and we are all motivated by our love and vision of the anonymous world?

It's funny that there are already many privacy focused crypto projects out there , but ZORRO has still many advantages over them. Keep it going zorro
、I'm sure this technology will succeed. Anytone thinking the same direction ?
Activity: 445
Zorro is focused on privacy, and we are all motivated by our love and vision of the anonymous world?
I sense that this ZORRO will be more popular/famous once people in crypto will know more about this..even me im so excited to increase my knowledge on Zorro.
I think that the technology of ZORRO will have a big impact on crypto sphere. Many people would like this and gonna be part of the community.
Activity: 51
Merit: 13
Very interesting project 👌👌
Total amout  unit of Zorro Chain  is also very interesting, will continue to pay attention to ZORRO

will keep an eye on it as well. Wished the team success
like the The Book of Changes, it  is too incredible

Looking forward to going online
I would like to know more about Zorro, can someone send more details?
the core of blockchain is decentralized, what is the significance of decentralizing to join the pool monopoly, ZORRO solves this problem, we have reason to believe that it is a representative technology.

See this technology for the first time. I'm happy to be an early partaker
Activity: 109
 like the The Book of Changes, it  is too incredible
Activity: 109
Total amout  unit of Zorro Chain  is also very interesting, will continue to pay attention to ZORRO
Pages:
Jump to: