Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 10. (Read 80701 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I wonder who is jonesz then? He has already signed a message that master-p used https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13378838

Incidentally his name is also not listed in theymos' identical IP listing!

Things are really getting complicated now Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Gleb: sarcasm? ^^
About the glitches, I mean. I'm missing the bigger context, and sometimes, there's a language barrier preventing me from detecting sarcasm, heh
I don't know what the new topic about IronMarvel's original owner is, it was bought by someone who was controlling newsflesh,master-p and others, someone from Canada to be specific. Even "the-real-master-p" doesn't seem to question the dox of his.
IronMarvel2 is another person.
Is this definitive? Because it could also be a good strategy to not question a misassumption to just let people think you're from Canada.

For some minor trades, I used a German escrow, in the German subforum. When he wasn't there, I was recommended to use master-P (on several occasions). Felt as if I was suggested another German speaking escrow, though it was never directly mentioned.

I always had the feeling that master-P was from Germany, but feelings and assumptions aren't very helpful, I guess.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I can't wait to receive mine! Am looking intensely on Max's website for shipping updates.

Has anyone ordered these from the UK, how long did shipment take?

Thanks

Hey saveawedge, your order will be completed this week and will ship on Monday. I've been shipping UK orders via USPS, and delivery times have varied widely. I'm looking into other carriers as we speak. Do you have any recommendations? UPS, FedEx, DHL? It's important that I can track them, and I haven't been able to track USPS shipments once they leave the US.

For Germany FedEx is very fast, but much more expensive...
Did you already ship my order?  Grin

Everything is shipped from Germany with insurance and tracking by DHL.

theymos said that IronMarvel (not IronMarvel2) has the same IP as master-P.
I don't know if it was brought up, yet, but there was a picture of a BTC transaction from him which was relayed from Germany, too. I'm pretty certain he's from Germany, now. Probably pretty close to me.

Yeah, let's cut master-P some slack while he continues to alter his presence on the Internet, e.g., changing his name on Steam before I came here to fuck things up. I'm sure it was only a glitch on BitcoinTalk that cause one of his sockpuppets depicting him to be residing in Germany, and a glitch in the blockchain connecting MP to various socks via bitcoin wallet addresses. In fact, I knew these glitches were real from the get-go, hence opting to turn this thread into my signature three-ring circus to fuck with people who've lost money, coupled with burying your noble approach. Hell, it was working just swell till you opted to come here an call me out on my nefarious plan. Dude, I spent New Year's Even on the shitter and forfeited eggnog enemas to bring entertainment to this thread. Please don't make me regret them efforts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
I don't know what the new topic about IronMarvel's original owner is, it was bought by someone who was controlling newsflesh,master-p and others, someone from Canada to be specific. Even "the-real-master-p" doesn't seem to question the dox of his.
IronMarvel2 is another person.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10219088

I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
All 3 were drawn before and on all 3 were made changes by my request.
WoodCollector is such a nice person and takes a lot of time for his clients.
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

IronMarvel2: The ONLY person in the world that witnessed WoodCollector hand-carve wood as perfect as if a laser done it.

IR2 would've purchased it even if they were truly manufactured via laser, which it wasn't, because IR2 witnessed the carving, including the carving of the straight-as-a-whistle parallel lines - hundreds of them.

Wow good find, that's an interesting twist.

The plot thickens by the day Sad.

I can't shake the notion that we're dealing with a Jedi Sockpuppet Master here.

It certainly seems that way, the deeper people dig the more that shows up Sad.
legendary
-snip-
Welp, I know you don't like me looking for your back but you still have IronMarvel in your trust list

Thanks have removed, forgot I put him on there after I sold him some physical coins.
vip

I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

IronMarvel2: The ONLY person in the world that witnessed WoodCollector hand-carve wood as perfect as if a laser done it.

IR2 would've purchased it even if they were truly manufactured via laser, which it wasn't, because IR2 witnessed the carving, including the carving of the straight-as-a-whistle parallel lines - hundreds of them.

I can't shake the notion that we're dealing with a Jedi Sockpuppet Master here.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I can't wait to receive mine! Am looking intensely on Max's website for shipping updates.

Thanks

Hey saveawedge, your order will be completed this week and will ship on Monday. I've been shipping UK orders via USPS, and delivery times have varied widely. I'm looking into other carriers as we speak. Do you have any recommendations? UPS, FedEx, DHL? It's important that I can track them, and I haven't been able to track USPS shipments once they leave the US.

I don't know if it was brought up, yet, but there was a picture of a BTC transaction from him which was relayed from Germany, too. I'm pretty certain he's from Germany, now. Probably pretty close to me.
4 Mana 7/7
-snip-
Welp, I know you don't like me looking for your back but you still have IronMarvel in your trust list
legendary

vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12405571

The connection between berserkerbarrage and the others is that berserkerbarrage bumped the quantumDice thread here which is run by IronMarvel, and that is his only post in Gambling, and 90%+ of his other posts are in Digital Goods and/or are in an account related thread.
Hah nice one. sifter was the first to reply in that topic and in his last ~165 posts he only posted 8 posts in Gambling - all in quantumDice topic. Just an extra link to "sifter".

edit: made new post so I can link to it in above overview.
legendary
The IronMarvel2 account was created on 14 Jan 2014 and first post says:

My Account got hacked about 30 min ago!!!
Do not trade with IronMarvel!!!

So it appears they are the same person or were at that point in time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ironmarvel-176914

Full thread can be seen here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolved-ironmarvel-account-got-hacked-924237

I suggested to him about contacting BadBear to regain control of it. Which he did.
vip

vip
According to QS he sold the IronMarvel account fairly recently.

Haven't seen you around in a while IronMarvel!  Smiley Good to see that you're back around.

Are you interested in trades?

Thank you miffman!  Cheesy
Lost my original account a while back.  Cry
Was very frustrated about it and wasn't active here since than...

Well, in the first place Iam interested in sales, but you are welcome to make an offer for trades.  Smiley

4 Mana 7/7
According to QS he sold the IronMarvel account fairly recently.
vip
From the desk of Mr. What Are The Odds?:

Note the times!

master-P during his buying spree: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/master-p-89329

IronMarvel2 started his selling spree after not being active since April 2015: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ironmarvel2-411686

Haven't seen you around in a while IronMarvel!  Smiley Good to see that you're back around.

Are you interested in trades?

Thank you miffman!  Cheesy
Lost my original account a while back.  Cry
Was very frustrated about it and wasn't active here since than...

Well, in the first place Iam interested in sales, but you are welcome to make an offer for trades.  Smiley

Amazingly, the lost account also dealt with Kialaras.
vip

Thanks

vip

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ironmarvel-176914

Great news Max!
I can't wait to have the Labyrinth in my hand a play some rounds.  Grin
Keep up the good work.

For a clean record of ownership:

Kialara Labyrinth #701 (first one with ceramic balls)
Kialara Labyrinth #94 (error Kialara with 6 instead of 5 silver balls)

were sold to Monkeynuts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11992196

vip
-snip-
Thanks for stepping theymos, would you say this , as described by QS is what happened? Not questioning him or something but confirmation from you would be great
Edit: By which I am hinting to the fact that he was trying to pull other scams from his alts, a large exit scam at once.

Haven't read most of this thread, but yes I recovered the account ~ Feb 5th. I'm still fairly certain it was the real IronMarvel.

I don't know for a fact what happened after that, but as far as I know what QS said is correct.

Interesting PM... lol

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
-snip-
Thanks for stepping theymos, would you say this , as described by QS is what happened? Not questioning him or something but confirmation from you would be great
Edit: By which I am hinting to the fact that he was trying to pull other scams from his alts, a large exit scam at once.

Haven't read most of this thread, but yes I recovered the account ~ Feb 5th. I'm still fairly certain it was the real IronMarvel.

I don't know for a fact what happened after that, but as far as I know what QS said is correct.
Pages:
Jump to: