Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 14. (Read 80701 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Quick overview at this moment:

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

[T] MrBigYes, blackmail attempt.BTC0.5 (attempt)MrBig sold master-P account to Quickseller in 2014
The blackmail attempt appears to actually be done by mrbigA, which is a different handle from MrBig (I have no clue if they are the same person or not).

It also looks like that ShameOnYou was sold to komodovpn on Aug 8, 2014 by ACCTseller using escrow.ms as escrow. Since komodovpn has not yet been linked to master-P (and I would somewhat question master-P's ability to create a altcoin/scamcoin), I might put these two accounts in a separate category. I was in contact with one of the victims of the scamcoin prior to bittrex releasing the funds in escrow to the devs, and apparently essex343, and HarryT1923 were also involved in the scamcoin, although I did not look at the connection closely (but it appears the other two accounts were likely farmed by the same person who had previously farmed ShameOnYou prior to me purchasing it to resell).

I would say there is probably a decent change that the address/location of komodovpn is similar to that of master-P

malaimult was sold to me by berserkerbarrage, and this may be a false positive. Although I am unable to locate who I sold this account to as they never quoted the account name I sent to them so it is not showing up when I attempt to search for it in my inbox.

jeffersonairplane had received positive trust from IronMarvel, and master-P, and had commented in both the master-P escrow thread and the scam accusation. It currently has positive trust ("Dark Green") both using DT and my custom trust lists. Interestingly, it also has personal text saying to always use multi-sig escrow

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

I wonder why is he hiding his email address as we all know about it? GOSH! He is trying to delete all evidences that he was account holder of master-p and police might spare him if anyone sues him now. Can theymos revert the changes back anyhow?

I have his old email address. Also, if he deleted or edited any of his posts, I have the old versions.

Glad to hear this. I guess you will have the old versions here - https://bitcointa.lk/

In case lawsuit gets involved you need to provide those proofs that he is owner of master-p.

Also can you check if the same IP address was used while logging into master-p's main account today at 04:20:47 AM?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
I don't see any link IP-wise to webbassets, coltlover, or jonesz, but that doesn't rule them out.

One more thing... Can you provide the general location of Master-P's address? Can you verify that the IP address is in Ontario, Canada? Specifically around the town of Aurora and Newmarket?

I don't like to give out that sort of info to the general public. People who were affected should get in contact with police in your own jurisdiction, and then once you're talking to an investigator and you've explained all of the background, tell them to email [theymos at mm dot st] from an official police email address, and I'll give them master-p's IP addresses. No warrant or subpoena is required when the target is a probable scammer, and the police can be anywhere in the world. Please don't put my email address in your initial report, though, or else they'll get confused and email me about the case in general, which I don't know much about and don't have time to deal with -- all I'm going to do is provide raw data.

I wonder why is he hiding his email address as we all know about it? GOSH! He is trying to delete all evidences that he was account holder of master-p and police might spare him if anyone sues him now. Can theymos revert the changes back anyhow?

I have his old email address. Also, if he deleted or edited any of his posts, I have the old versions.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
The connection between berserkerbarrage and the others is that berserkerbarrage bumped the quantumDice thread here which is run by IronMarvel, and that is his only post in Gambling, and 90%+ of his other posts are in Digital Goods and/or are in an account related thread.
Hah nice one. sifter was the first to reply in that topic and in his last ~165 posts he only posted 8 posts in Gambling - all in quantumDice topic. Just an extra link to "sifter".

edit: made new post so I can link to it in above overview.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Quick overview at this moment:

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

UsernameScam accusationsAmount scammedOther connection/link
[T] master-PObv.BTC24
[T] komodovpnYes, on another forum.$2.5k+None at this moment.
[T] #yoloYes, defaulted loanBTC0.01None at this moment.
[T] sifterYes, ran ponzi.BTC2-20 (estimates)master-P account gave positive trust + bumping qDice topic
[T] iflewtoday32Yes + Part of escrow-scam.BTC1Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] antonioserrano72Part of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] newfleshPart of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] ShameOnYouYes, scamcoin.?None at this moment.
[T] AccTraderALTNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] berserkerbarrageNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] IronMarvelNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] MrBigNo.0MrBig sold master-P account to Quickseller in 2014
[T] malaimultNo.0None at this moment.
[T] protocol332No.0None at this moment.
[T] djshshajtmNo.0None at this moment.
[T] jeffersonairplaneNo.0None at this moment.
[T] kookeNo.0None at this moment.

Some of them seem to trade in the same goods (CS:GO skins, steam stuff, bitcointalk/reddit/etc accounts) and frequently trust "each other" - so I am sure there are much more "links" then the above listed ones. Obviously not every "link" is proof though.

Be free to quote/update/etc.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I think that master-P's account never changed ownership.
It was sold to me by MrBig on Aug 11, 2014, and was subsequently sold to berserkerbarrage on Sept 15, 2014.

Based on IP evidence, these users are possible (not certain) alts of master-p:
REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm
Where does jonesz fall into play regarding being an alt of master-P? Someone was able to verify a signed message with an address known to be associated with master-P. I am also curious if coltlover is associated with master-P (although to say that he is associated with master-P is currently speculation).

Interestingly enough, it appears that master-P had left himself positive trust from his various alts on multiple occasions. It also looks like at least one of his alts was posting in the master-P related threads

Thanks for stepping theymos, would you say this , as described by QS is what happened? Not questioning him or something but confirmation from you would be great
Edit: By which I am hinting to the fact that he was trying to pull other scams from his alts, a large exit scam at once.

Seems plausible. You'd have to ask BadBear about the details of the recovery.

I hadn't known about QuickSeller's list of possible alts previously, so my list is independent evidence.

I haven't read much of this thread and I don't know many details behind this case, so I'm not going to try to draw any defninitive conclusions from this data.
Additional evidence that the linked list of alts are alts of master-P

Name:   master-P
Activity:   868
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:   January 05, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

He briefly returneth! Then, he leaveth!

Updated :

Date Registered: March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:    Today at 04:20:47 AM
Email:   hidden

So he has scammed a number of times according to theymos' probable list! Shocked
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Date Registered:   March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:   January 05, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

He briefly returneth! Then, he leaveth!
Damn here comes the irony! Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bitcointalk-account-is-hacked-please-help-1085850

How was he able to put malicious files on your computer?

I've left negative feedback on your account because the site that is being spammed highly likely contains some sort of virus or malware as well as being a ponzi scam. If it does turn out your account was compromised then I will remove or change it to neutral.

vip

His password was changed four times:
2016-01-05 11:37:58
2015-12-17 13:55:10
2015-05-25 15:26:43
2014-10-19 04:07:48
No resets. All of the above changes were done by IPs which geolocate to the same general area. Also, his very first post and his very last post geolocate to the same general area. And for the last several months he's been using mainly the same IP.

REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm

Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address

Not true

You can add webbassets to the list.

ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9599685 (EDIT: this was the URL I meant to include)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mv60e/100_bitcoin_and_crypto_business_joint_venture/

First follower on https://twitter.com/WebbAssets/following was https://twitter.com/FlippaListings which masterP favored.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Seems plausible. You'd have to ask BadBear about the details of the recovery.
Only thing is BB is quite unresponsive  Tongue

i would agree, i think i posted it here or in the other thread somewhere, but im not going to go looking for it. assuming newflesh is his alt, its definite he was amassing funds. the newflesh account claimed to be selling a DT account, which was likely the master-p account, and the other green trust account were some of the green trust account in theymos's list.

You also can't cross out the possibility that newflesh etc was just bluffing and could've scammed as master-p was the(only one, the seller was allowing) escrow for that deal as well.
scratch that, it might have been IronMarvel that was the DT account he was selling, who seems to be on badbear's trust list.
vip

No resets. All of the above changes were done by IPs which geolocate to the same general area. Also, his very first post and his very last post geolocate to the same general area. And for the last several months he's been using mainly the same IP.

REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm

Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address

Not true

You can add webbassets to the list.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mv60e/100_bitcoin_and_crypto_business_joint_venture/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

if you can proof the link he's in even more trouble if the DOX is correct. running a ponzi/scam adds a whole new level to this case
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
-

Thank you theymos, I greatly appreciate this information.

One more thing... Can you provide the general location of Master-P's address? Can you verify that the IP address is in Ontario, Canada? Specifically around the town of Aurora and Newmarket?
he wont, given his position of responsibility. it'd be pretty damn irresponsible for an admin to start disclosing the geographical locale of the forum users.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Theymos just quoted this truth.  Grin
i trust Theymos with all money and my possessions.
Thank You Theymos!
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm

Not true

Thank you theymos, I greatly appreciate this information.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
The original master-p account logged in today, and changed his e-mail address right now. Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address, master-p's address was the same "[Suspicious link removed]" just last week, but he change now because people are threatening him. He was never hacked.

He is not a minor, he is in his early 30s still living with his parents. Master-P, return my coins in 24 hours or I will take legal action against you. On top of that, I plan on buying ad spaces in your town to publicly humiliate you and your family. Smiley

Cheers

Nice.. i say in that voice Wink

niiiiice OP LOL

Billboard him !

Hell you could make a sandwich board and pay some kids to walk around his town LOL
Maybe a sign spinner ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Holy crap, sifter from coinbooster was master-p  Shocked
No wonder he was (first) given a pos trust by master-p. He only removed it when reminded about it via PM and even had the courtesy to add a negative after the ponzi collapsed
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Holy crap, sifter from coinbooster was master-p  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: