Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 28. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Thinking with all this drama now is a good time to get out of the escrow biz though. It is not worth anyone's time who does it. I still do not think we have the entire story on this. Scamming for 23BTC just does not seem like an exit scam. I would think if he wanted to get more he could have?

If this is an exit scam then it took that long maybe in the try to collect more coins, but not enough came together.

I agree... escrowing is normally not something worth your time. It's kind of an idealistic job to protect the forum members from scammers. Or at least make it hard for them. I see how you think about quitting, i admit i have this thought not seldom too, it simply costs a lot of time. Though i think i will continue because i like when people are happy at the end of a transaction. I feel like i could make bitcoin area a little bit safer and getting a tip is nice too.

Though of course it's no job to be paid for the time invested.

I know youre trusted a lot and i think people that are really trusted and proved it for a long time are needed more than ever. Don't give up!  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mfjonezz

is now

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mfjonezxz/

he added "x" to trip you Gleb LOL

private profile though so not much info.

legendary
Again, thanks a lot for the free insult most charming gentleman.
This community...

And the "fucking simpleton" advises you to think a bit more about the LEGAL definition of escrow and what's needed for it. We're talking about filing a case, so the question is not what you BELIEVE an escrow is, but can master-p be legally considered as an escrow and what are his obligation as one. Under the law. Not for your useless opinion.

Think more, insult less. Kiss.

He migth not be an escrow in the fully legal status of his country but what remains is that an escrow takes funds that he knows belongs to other people. It was no present, the contract is clearly defined and even written down in private messages. So at least it is clear that the escrow has the obligation to pay the funds either back, when the deal goes wrong or forwards them to the seller when the buyer agrees.

Next thing is... the story now is "Hacker". With all the logic holes in this story he would have a real hard time at court to proove that actually a hacker would be involved.

By the way... why are you so involved in this? Fighting the "community" for getting angry about inconsistencies in the storyline? And i have to admit that your accusations against the bitcoin community remind me a lot of master-P.

What's in it for you?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/address/1GNbbZrDmbaMmreZ5ivQQTqDGU3kttTL2b

Will PM you the shipping address.

Thanks!

Another person with a shipping address.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sorry for disappointing everyone, I too had my hopes up.

No need to apologize, couldn't have ended any other way.
More soothsaying:
-No meaningful payback. Ever.
-No dox dump
-Possible navy seal copypasta-grade threats from web warriors
-Everyone forgets & and starts playing with ball of twine

Enjoy your coin Smiley
One down.
I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point.

The peanut gallery can go fuck itself. People were robbed, this isn't a circus even if the staff do wear funny clown noses from time to time. Here is the rest of your selectively edited quote.

Considering Master-Ps recent post where he says he can not access his escrowed funds and wants to make repayments, I wanted to post here and make it clear I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point. However if after a certain amount of time directly affected individuals are not satisfied with his progress, they can send me transaction ids with signed addresses I will consider releasing that information to them personally for collection purposes. I wish all affected good luck. Sorry it didn't turn out better.

I don't necessarily believe Master-P, but it is in fact possible he is telling the truth. These things happen when people get lazy and don't take appropriate security precautions. It wouldn't be the first or the last time. If in fact he is telling the truth he deserves a reasonable period of time to compensate his victims. Additionally doxing him publicly will probably make it harder for him to repay, as well as removing any motivation for him to pay short of criminal prosecution from the victims. Considering how caustic of an environment this community is it shouldn't be a surprise this place has basically turned into 4chan with an extensive research library. The only thing I give a shit about is seeing the victims repayed. The rest of you rubberneckers can suck a bag of dicks.

In this situation it's the right step to do. If you doxx then you have nothing to push forward. The only way then might be to sue. Though of course the doxx should come at one time. So giving a timeframe until the next payment should happen sounds wise.

[...] No. NOT releasing the dox reinforces his (correct) conviction that all threats here are empty threats, and that he should continue to be a thieving douche.
And to invite his buddies, so they too could rob you. Because Bitcointalk is the scam incubator, where clueless baby scammers can practice their craft in perfect and complete safety.
Get it now?

BTW, are you still "push[ing] forward" on Ukyo? How about that profitable pot plantation guy, he getting the big push too?
Have you recovered anything, anywhere, ever?
Serious question.

♫ Me and MF
                  MF Jones
We got a thing going on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong to let it
                                            Cool down now ♬
vip
https://www.reddit.com/r/csgoscammers/comments/3px3cf/money_mfjonezz_76561197994994008/ (apologies for the format - follow link to see oriiginal)

I just purchased some keys from this seller yesterday, I'll link him this thread to see if he can resolve it.

Let me know if you're interested in anything in my CS:GO inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994994008/
Activity: 532
Merit: 302

this one sounds very much like our guy...

Also

Recent Activity
182.6 hours past 2 weeks
2,369 hrs on record
last played on Dec 12
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

full time csgo player

Unless it's this one since he's from Toronto: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040776953

Recent Activity
20.6 hours past 2 weeks
2,025 hrs on record
last played on Jan 1
Sid Meier's Civilization V

being an asshole that he is... possible I guess that he was playing Civ V while trolling us about his trip, hack etc

But the csgo one seems more fitting.
legendary
Sorry for disappointing everyone, I too had my hopes up.

No need to apologize, couldn't have ended any other way.
More soothsaying:
-No meaningful payback. Ever.
-No dox dump
-Possible navy seal copypasta-grade threats from web warriors
-Everyone forgets & and starts playing with ball of twine

Enjoy your coin Smiley
One down.
I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point.

The peanut gallery can go fuck itself. People were robbed, this isn't a circus even if the staff do wear funny clown noses from time to time. Here is the rest of your selectively edited quote.

Considering Master-Ps recent post where he says he can not access his escrowed funds and wants to make repayments, I wanted to post here and make it clear I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point. However if after a certain amount of time directly affected individuals are not satisfied with his progress, they can send me transaction ids with signed addresses I will consider releasing that information to them personally for collection purposes. I wish all affected good luck. Sorry it didn't turn out better.

I don't necessarily believe Master-P, but it is in fact possible he is telling the truth. These things happen when people get lazy and don't take appropriate security precautions. It wouldn't be the first or the last time. If in fact he is telling the truth he deserves a reasonable period of time to compensate his victims. Additionally doxing him publicly will probably make it harder for him to repay, as well as removing any motivation for him to pay short of criminal prosecution from the victims. Considering how caustic of an environment this community is it shouldn't be a surprise this place has basically turned into 4chan with an extensive research library. The only thing I give a shit about is seeing the victims repayed. The rest of you rubberneckers can suck a bag of dicks.

In this situation it's the right step to do. If you doxx then you have nothing to push forward. The only way then might be to sue. Though of course the doxx should come at one time. So giving a timeframe until the next payment should happen sounds wise.
vip
Where are you located for a meetup?

I can meet up anywhere in Markham, Richmond hill, Aurora, Newmarket in Ontario.

In case you fellow monumental assholes haven't figured it out, I'm reading ALL of MasterP's posts to see what I can glean because retards  Wink thought it prudent to send bitcoins to an anonymous person to hold and protect.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
vip
Seasonic X-1050 gold (http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151110). Ships from Toronto so it will be fairly cheap shipping. Let me know if interested and I can give you more details and pics.

I wonder if he knows Horus the Sun of Cryptsy.
legendary
I have the wallet files backed up and restored but my password isn't working thus I'm unable to send any funds out. The hacker likely didn't move the funds because he already knows he has full control over them and can move them anytime they want.

And no, I won't be needing to ask for donations. Not like anyone would want to donate directly to me anyway after all of this. It is my own fuck up for getting keylogged or whatever it was, I don't expect or want anyone to step in for me. I'll be able to repay everyone on my own.

Normally hacker move instantly. Why taking a risk at all? And it would be plain stupid to let it lay in these addresses because he would have to fear that you have a hidden backup with the private keys on your pc, so that you can access it once you have access to the pc. So it makes no sense to me why he did let it lie there.

And the password for your wallet, how could he have achieved it? It's not that a hacked email account could give him that password.

How did you check that the password did not work? You mentioned you mounted the harddisc externally, hopefully from another, clean OS, so that he could not infect instantly again. Better would be a different pc to protect against bootsector viruses too. You say your password doesn't work again but for me it makes no sense that he did not withdraw instantly. It was a big and unnecessary risk.
vip
vip
0.01BTC on btcgaurd.com
0.01BTC on bitcoinguard.com
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Great seller. I purchased 3 GPUs and sent the BTC first, he promptly shipping my purchase and it arrived after a couple of days. GPUs were packed in original box, with antistatic bag and bubble-wrap. As well, the driver CDs, instruction manuals, and posters were included. Would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Big vouch for this seller Smiley

Thanks for the positive feedback Smiley

Still many gpus for sale, mainly 750 tis and non-ti

Another user who may have his address.
I will put my hat in here too and give Gleb a break for today.  Wink
Just noticed this thread just now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12776033
He (the one owning the account in October) is Canadian after all  Roll Eyes.
Maybe 247exchanger has his bank account information thus solving this mystery for you in one fell swoop! Maybe even getting his bank account garnished for the stolen funds if this goes to court someday.
vip
Great seller. I purchased 3 GPUs and sent the BTC first, he promptly shipping my purchase and it arrived after a couple of days. GPUs were packed in original box, with antistatic bag and bubble-wrap. As well, the driver CDs, instruction manuals, and posters were included. Would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Big vouch for this seller Smiley

Thanks for the positive feedback Smiley

Still many gpus for sale, mainly 750 tis and non-ti

Another user who may have his address.
vip
Up! Buy csgo case keys with bitcoin Smiley

Have about 50 keys available at the moment but can easily get hundreds more if needed.

Escrow from bitcointalk or trusted steamrep.com/reddit middleman is always welcome.

If you trust me enough to send first, you can check my trust ratings to get an idea of the amount of transactions I've done here in the past year alone. I can promise fast transactions, no need to wait for bitcoin confirmations. Keys traded as soon as I see the incoming transaction Smiley

http://steamcommunity.com/id/reddit/

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Here we go!!
Hi everybody, I decide to step on this thread because I wanted to make a clarification about this topic and myself, since my nickname is very similar to the user master-p many people get confused and usually ask me if I'm the same escrow guy dicussed here, for clarification purpose the user master-p here on bitcointalk is not me, this account that i'm using here is my bitcointalk account that have the same nickname that I have been using from long time masterp4 on Just-Dice that is the place where I stay most of the time.

Thanks to MRKLYE because he was the first to tell me about this, worried about someone was damaging me, since that wasn't the case I clarified that to him. dooglus owner of Just-Dice worried by the same thoughts has done a little investigation on the chat log to see if he can find something wrong with me on the chat, I allowed him to publish private conversations no needed to say that since it's his site data he can check whatever he wants.

Thanks to all the people that has shown support to me clarifying this to others. If you need futher confirmation you can look for me on Just-Dice chat.

I figured Master-p here and masterp4 on Just-Dice were the same person, so checked the Just-Dice logs to see how active he has been there.

I found this:

2015-12-20 11:48:42 - a private message, replying to someone pointing him at a master-p accusation thread:

in a quick view he seems to be refering to a user that do escrow that use the nick of master-p,
    that is very similar to my nick and cause lot of confusion but he and I different persons.

2015-12-20 12:03:48 - a public chat message:

for clarifications purpose, the bitcointalk user with the nickname of master-p is not me,
    my bitcointalk account is Masterp4 the same whole nickname that i use here.

I've left Master-p negative feedback.

I figured Master-p here and masterp4 on Just-Dice were the same person, so checked the Just-Dice logs to see how active he has been there.

How?

It's my site. I have access to the server logs.

Or do you mean why did I think they were the same person? Only because their names are very similar.
Pages:
Jump to: