Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 23. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
If only you spent this much energy looking for a girlfriend you wouldn't need to masturbate in public.

I just wanted to tell you that you are right holding onto the dox until you decide to release it, and that it's not worth the discussions.
However after reading this comment, please coninue. Hahaha

I also think that it's his choice if he dox him or not, right or wrong, doesn't matter. Also, it's the chois of master-p if he keeps the funds for himself (and I'm almoust shure that he will) or if he returns them to their rightfull owners. Is it wrong? offcourse it is, but the point is that it doesn't matter someone's oppinion about this. It's the same in the case of TECSHARE.

The right thing (and also the only thing) to do, in my oppinion, is to pursue legal action against master-p:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Sentencing/Offences/Fraud_Over_$5,000
Fraud
380. (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,
(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a term of imprisonment not exceeding fourteen years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a testamentary instrument or the value of the subject-matter of the offence exceeds five thousand dollars; or

1.) 10 thefts of less than 5k != 1 theft of > 5k.
2.) dozens of ponzi promoters (advertising a ponzi website in sigs) will have to press charges.
3.) TL;DR: ain't gonna happen.

Read it again: defrauds the public.

May I ask, newbie account with 10 posts, what is your interest of discouraging legal actions against the scammer?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If only you spent this much energy looking for a girlfriend you wouldn't need to masturbate in public.

I just wanted to tell you that you are right holding onto the dox until you decide to release it, and that it's not worth the discussions.

I also think that it's his choice if he dox him or not, right or wrong, doesn't matter. Also, it's the chois of master-p if he keeps the funds for himself (and I'm almoust shure that he will) or if he returns them to their rightfull owners. Is it wrong? offcourse it is, but the point is that it doesn't matter someone's oppinion about this. It's the same in the case of TECSHARE.

The right thing (and also the only thing) to do, in my oppinion, is to pursue legal action against master-p:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Sentencing/Offences/Fraud_Over_$5,000
Fraud
380. (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,
(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a term of imprisonment not exceeding fourteen years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a testamentary instrument or the value of the subject-matter of the offence exceeds five thousand dollars; or

1.) 10 thefts of less than 5k != 1 theft of > 5k.
2.) dozens of ponzi promoters (advertising a ponzi website in sigs) will have to press charges.
3.) TL;DR: ain't gonna happen.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

Fraud

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
I don't trust escrow here anymore.

Are you sure? What about OgNasty, Blazed?

They are better than btcrow I mean wth
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Way to read the thread. Guess you were too busy altruistically trolling.

So wait, you promised us doxen, reneged because Master-P may be a minor, and now you hang out in various threads, making fun of the victims & trying to netbully this potential minor?
That just ain't right, no matter how you slice it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Please keep this on topic, Ignore troll posts. I think we must do something if he stops repaying, people that live in his location should then reposrt it to the cyber police with all evidence. I hope they can do anything about this look a like exit scam. We don't know yet if he is actually a scammer, but it looks prety much like it.

If a hacket gets into your wallet, he would not hestitate and send the btc to his own address as soon as he can.
That is why I think he has not been hacked and he was afraid of doxx,but since that is already done I think he will stop repaying.

www.websheriff.com

Web Sheriff - optimize and protect your internet presence & intellectual property .. ... the leading, one-stop solution for corporations, celebrities, media ...

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Please keep this on topic, Ignore troll posts. I think we must do something if he stops repaying, people that live in his location should then reposrt it to the cyber police with all evidence. I hope they can do anything about this look a like exit scam. We don't know yet if he is actually a scammer, but it looks prety much like it.

If a hacket gets into your wallet, he would not hestitate and send the btc to his own address as soon as he can.
That is why I think he has not been hacked and he was afraid of doxx,but since that is already done I think he will stop repaying.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Way to read the thread. Guess you were too busy altruistically trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Master-P never touched my money. Where did Master-P touch you? Show me on this doll:

If he never touched your money why aren't you "helping the victims" like you were crying about 2 seconds ago instead of fighting with trolls?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Master-P never touched my money. Where did Master-P touch you? Show me on this doll:

legendary
There is no real way to help the victims, they have been robbed and appear to be doing nothing about, as is standard operating procedure here.

Trolling like that may help future people avoid finding themselves in this situation via realizing that there isn't much difference between that troll and how so many people got ripped off.

It's not bad luck that this anonymous person found on this forum didn't fulfill his duties as an escrow, it's bad process.

Did some dildo just try to claim he trolls people out of altruism? You are making Master-P look like "honest Abe" in comparison. Stop making excuses for why you are a loser and just embrace it for what it is... the internet equivalent of public masturbation. You aren't helping anyone but yourself and the sad group of creeps staring at you and joining in.

I know I helped people get out of GAW, cloudmining.website, various other cloud mining operation, and stop themselves from losing tons by following shitheads in the gambling forum.

You have called me names and lost your money to p-master, I'm fine sitting where I am while you are sitting when you are, despite your super creative and original phildo-dildo joke. So, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for your loss, and enjoy waiting forever for your anonymous internet friend to pay you back.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
The 20 noob accounts are real convincing. I know there is just one neckbeard there "arguing" with me.

The moment you think you know something is usually the second you are wrong.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
The 20 noob accounts are real convincing. I know there is just one neckbeard there "arguing" with me.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
*Commenting from an alt*
Can you stop being a scaredy-cat and post from your main acc.?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

You're the gent who promised to dox young Master-P, and weaseled out of fulfilling your obligation by claiming "he might even be a minor"?!
Haven't you thought of that when you promised to doxx him?

And you came here just to slander Trusted Escrow Service Limited, who *didn't* lie? Why, because you don't want any honest people around to catch you when you lie?!

Look, instead of trying to make others look bad, how about you concentrate on bettering yourself, huh?

More "altruism" from the public masturbation division of BCT.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
There is no real way to help the victims, they have been robbed and appear to be doing nothing about, as is standard operating procedure here.

Trolling like that may help future people avoid finding themselves in this situation via realizing that there isn't much difference between that troll and how so many people got ripped off.

It's not bad luck that this anonymous person found on this forum didn't fulfill his duties as an escrow, it's bad process.

Did some dildo just try to claim he trolls people out of altruism? You are making Master-P look like "honest Abe" in comparison. Stop making excuses for why you are a loser and just embrace it for what it is... the internet equivalent of public masturbation. You aren't helping anyone but yourself and the sad group of creeps staring at you and joining in.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
We're called Trusted Escrow Service. Trust's a part of our name.

And that's all you got. Please man, this is not funny alright. A lot of trolls up here. This is not right. Just place yourself in the place of victims, and you realize how painful it is. If you can't help the victims, its not a problem, at least don't troll and dilute the topic.
The partners of TrustedEscrowServiceLTD believe the only way to help victims (such as yourself) is proactively. No sense shutting the proverbial barn door after the proverbial horse has proverbially bolted.
That is to say, by making you understand that placing your trust in pseudonymous underage minors is fiscally unsound, that tragedies (like yours) could only be prevented by placing your trust in TrustedEscrowServiceLTD: An escrow service you can trust because we're not underage minors.

@Scamalert: welcome to my ignore.

legendary

And that's all you got. Please man, this is not funny alright. A lot of trolls up here. This is not right. Just place yourself in the place of victims, and you realize how painful it is. If you can't help the victims, its not a problem, at least don't troll and dilute the topic.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
What make you so "trusted".

Just keep in mind that trolling is not allowed on this forum.
You risk getting banned, both the account you have made just now but also your primary account.
Pages:
Jump to: