Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 26. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
I'd like to clarify that liquidating a steam inventory is not easy.

In order to hinder scams and fraud Steam imposes several limits on accounts including daily/weekly/monthly/yearly trade l limits, holding trades in a pending state for days depending on value and if both parties have 2fa, locking all trades for weeks after a password change, etc. Any items sold in the Steam market which would be the easiest is then stuck in the form of Steam Wallet funds so he'd have to sell outside the market which would be difficult as who's likely to trade with him in this situation here?

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
What? What logic is there in that statement? Because the real Master-P guessed that the hacker didn't move the coins because he can't access them any longer, this some how proves he did it? Grow a brain first, then speculate. I am not taking him at his word, I am taking the most likely avenue for resolution for the victims.

feisty, aren't we today

the supposed hacker could not POSSIBLY know that Master-P doesn't have access to the wallet

it doesn't make any sense and has been pointed out by multiple posters already

also Master-P conveniently deleting all backups prior to the hack is also not something the supposed hacker could have planned for framing Master-P

there are a couple of other holes like not reporting the hack for two weeks while playing csgo for many hours

clearly your the one speculating here that someone framed Master-P when all facts point in the other direction

Your right, how could a hacker know he already changed the wallet password? There is a difference between circumstantial evidence and direct evidence. Circumstantial evidence is not always reliable, but can be a good indicator. The problem is you are treating it like it is solid proof of something. It's not. BTW, this easily could just be about the perp covering his ass by making you all think you have the real perpetrator he set up as a patsy, allowing him to walk with no one even looking for him. Once again I will repeat myself. I don't believe Master-P, and IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FULL OF SHIT HE IS. He has been positively identified and he will be held liable for the lost funds no matter what. If the funds are actually returned is another matter. If he is harassed and prosecuted the chances of that happening go way down. So put your drama boner away for a few days and see what he does ok sherlock?  You will all get your pound of flesh. Let the actual victims try to recover some of their funds first before you bust your drama load all over the forum k?

P.S. Meltdown? Please. You give yourself too much credit.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
What can Gleb do?? Is he a hacker or something?

he's an NSFW googler

he can find all kinds of dirt and/or annoy someone pwns lying n00bz daily to the point of a public meltdown...
ftfy

Along with causing collateral damage to those not directly affiliated with scammers, e.g., TECSHARE's meltdown, the meltdown of cabinetmaker in Texas, and Curtis Green's meltdown, he being a mod for Silk Road about to get a TV movie contract till I exposed his ass. That's over and beyond Leroy Fodor and Marshall Long's meltdown. HAHAHA
vip
i was the one who originally messaged him about the issue, and he has removed me since this blew up. i also recall EAL (the mod) was on his friends list too under the steam ign EAL F. Skillz (profile home page, saw it by chance), but i dont see him on there anymore either. pretty likely he (master-p) has already purged his steam to completely cut off ties from the forum.

I was also on his steam friends list. He also removed me. Clearly he is trying to cut off ties from the forum.

Please, give MP a chance! Honestly, I believe the hacker removed you from MP's friend list, and P's in the process of reinstating you. That's what I believe.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
tecshare, you're the one now creating drama for no reason

the hack story had been debunked already in two different ways - hacker not moving the coins, and hacker paying out sig campains - so your rant is off base

good luck trying to stop people from browsing Master-P's OWN POSTS which is where gleb's info is coming from

Ok smart guy. Then explain to me in detail how it is impossible for a hacker to fake this... I will wait. BTW, did you ever consider that Master-P was posting info he already anonymized? And who said I was trying to stop it? BTW way to skip over everything else and go for the one thing no one really knows for sure to argue with me about. A+. But I am the one starting drama right?

While it's always advantageous having something in the hand to push a probable scammer (doxx) i think a possible hacker would have no incentive to fake this. Why risk 12k USD only to frame master-P? You need a lot of hate or much money to do so when you want to take the coins anyway. On top, why lowering the amount of stolen bitcoins by paying out? Then if a hack happened, why wait 2 weeks.

I'm not sure yet if master-P finally dropped all connections now, i think you will release the doxx sooner or later anyway since this story is not the best.
I would think you would be very concerned about how this story plays out since you offer escrow services and the outcome of this could affect your business and how your clientele will view you in the future.

Yes, that's why i i'm here. At this point i really believe there is no other explaination anymore than master-P scamming. It's unfortunate since i trusted him too. It's really hard to see on what things someone should or can base the trust one he gives another forum member. Scammers seem to be big actors. :/
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
I must apologize to tecshare

this hacker is truly the most determined hacker ever

not only did the hacker pay sig campaigns, and left the coins in the wallet to frame master-P but also played csgo WITH THE EXACT SAME PATTERN FOR TWO WEEKS

bulletproof framing this is

Yes I can liquidate my steam inventories but that would take around a month before those funds are converted to BTC. Reason being my Steam accounts were "hacked" but luckily assets were not compromised thanks to SteamGuard. But unfortunately Steam locks my account from trading for 2 weeks after I changed the e-mail, password, and everything after I re-secured my Steam accounts. Once I am able to trade/sell I will be able to start liquidating. Then after that it will probably take another week or two before I can start converting the funds from steam wallet into BTC.

of course the nasty trolls would accuse master-P of stalling what with refusing to take the loan or to sell Steam inventory
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

the hack story had been debunked already in two different ways - hacker not moving the coins, and hacker paying out sig campains - so your rant is off base

good luck trying to stop people from browsing Master-P's OWN POSTS which is where gleb's info is coming from

Ok smart guy. Then explain to me in detail how it is impossible for a hacker to fake this... I will wait. BTW, did you ever consider that Master-P was posting info he already anonymized? And who said I was trying to stop it? BTW way to skip over everything else and go for the one thing no one really knows for sure to argue with me about. A+. But I am the one starting drama right?

While it's always advantageous having something in the hand to push a probable scammer (doxx) i think a possible hacker would have no incentive to fake this. Why risk 12k USD only to frame master-P? You need a lot of hate or much money to do so when you want to take the coins anyway. On top, why lowering the amount of stolen bitcoins by paying out? Then if a hack happened, why wait 2 weeks.

I'm not sure yet if master-P finally dropped all connections now, i think you will release the doxx sooner or later anyway since this story is not the best.
I would think you would be very concerned about how this story plays out since you offer escrow services and the outcome of this could affect your business and how your clientele will view you in the future.
legendary

legendary
I really am beginning to hate this thread with a vengeance now. It is not entertaining but is getting annoying.
It is very time consuming and I don't know how Gleb could go thru it with a fine tooth comb to get the fact straight to make a desiecive conclusion.
But it is like a feistering wound that won't heal, you got to keep coming back to check up on it  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
What? What logic is there in that statement? Because the real Master-P guessed that the hacker didn't move the coins because he can't access them any longer, this some how proves he did it? Grow a brain first, then speculate. I am not taking him at his word, I am taking the most likely avenue for resolution for the victims.

feisty, aren't we today

the supposed hacker could not POSSIBLY know that Master-P doesn't have access to the wallet

it doesn't make any sense and has been pointed out by multiple posters already

also Master-P conveniently deleting all backups prior to the hack is also not something the supposed hacker could have planned for framing Master-P

there are a couple of other holes like not reporting the hack for two weeks while playing csgo for many hours

clearly your the one speculating here that someone framed Master-P when all facts point in the other direction

legendary
Sorry for disappointing everyone, I too had my hopes up.

No need to apologize, couldn't have ended any other way.
More soothsaying:
-No meaningful payback. Ever.
-No dox dump
-Possible navy seal copypasta-grade threats from web warriors
-Everyone forgets & and starts playing with ball of twine

Enjoy your coin Smiley
One down.
I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point.

The peanut gallery can go fuck itself. People were robbed, this isn't a circus even if the staff do wear funny clown noses from time to time. Here is the rest of your selectively edited quote.

Considering Master-Ps recent post where he says he can not access his escrowed funds and wants to make repayments, I wanted to post here and make it clear I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point. However if after a certain amount of time directly affected individuals are not satisfied with his progress, they can send me transaction ids with signed addresses I will consider releasing that information to them personally for collection purposes. I wish all affected good luck. Sorry it didn't turn out better.

I don't necessarily believe Master-P, but it is in fact possible he is telling the truth. These things happen when people get lazy and don't take appropriate security precautions. It wouldn't be the first or the last time. If in fact he is telling the truth he deserves a reasonable period of time to compensate his victims. Additionally doxing him publicly will probably make it harder for him to repay, as well as removing any motivation for him to pay short of criminal prosecution from the victims. Considering how caustic of an environment this community is it shouldn't be a surprise this place has basically turned into 4chan with an extensive research library. The only thing I give a shit about is seeing the victims repayed. The rest of you rubberneckers can suck a bag of dicks.

In this situation it's the right step to do. If you doxx then you have nothing to push forward. The only way then might be to sue. Though of course the doxx should come at one time. So giving a timeframe until the next payment should happen sounds wise.

[...] No. NOT releasing the dox reinforces his (correct) conviction that all threats here are empty threats, and that he should continue to be a thieving douche.
And to invite his buddies, so they too could rob you. Because Bitcointalk is the scam incubator, where clueless baby scammers can practice their craft in perfect and complete safety.
Get it now?

BTW, are you still "push[ing] forward" on Ukyo? How about that profitable pot plantation guy, he getting the big push too?
Have you recovered anything, anywhere, ever?
Serious question.

♫ Me and MF
                  MF Jones
We got a thing going on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong to let it
                                            Cool down now ♬

This thread seems to revolve fast. You answer and it's already old once you have read to the end. Roll Eyes

Ukyo went hiding, i'm not sure what to do with it for the moment.

Pot plantation slowly comes back, like you can see on the thread. We had to push ALOT to achieve that though.

And it doesn't matter to me if you value what i do. I mostly do it for me and when i can and others are interested i share what i get to know. At least i know a lot more than others about many scams. Though it doesn't really matter what you think about.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
... This is clearly just entertainment for you.
So now a thread can't be edifying and entertaining at the same time?
legendary
This was getting out of hand and nothing was being done in the way of getting people their money back. Isn't this why we are lurking on this thread in the first place? Or to some it is just entertaining.

Yeah, calling Glen in sure fixed it! I can tell Master-P is getting his affairs in order over the doxing of his public steam ID and DNS records.
By the way, what involvement do you have with this situation? Are you a victim? I have a reason for being here, what about you? This is clearly just entertainment for you.
I do use escrow and want to in the future here like all and every single member here would and feel safe doing so. This is not just about master-p but the escrow service in general and how much trust we can actually put into the service if we ever have to use them.

I have used him before, so yes I am involved, indirectly, but I am.
legendary

-If he stops making payments, dissapears, or if he starts turning this into a game, I will dox him. Until then, as long he is cooperating and victims are being repaid, his doxing will not happen, at least not from me.  BTW Glen, your info is incomplete and or erroneous. Hopefully you have enough sense to give him a little time to repay before you turn this into another 3 ring circus like you always do.

He's already done this, I believe.  For the record, I was not saying you'd been paid off, just that it'd be a move that a scammer would try to do.  This is a community of women on their periods, what do you want from us?
LOL to that. Why put this out for Master-p (the real one) too see? That will just encourage him to want to advantage of the situation even further  Roll Eyes

Probably because morons such as yourself forced me to in order to protect my own reputation.
Kindly clear up who you are calling a moron.
I did have the sense enough to call on Mr. Gleb (probably the first time someone has ever called him that instead of a wild dog) for his expertise in the situation on outing individuals who are above and beyond trying to make a fool out of everyone in the bitcointalkforum community.
This was getting out of hand and nothing was being done in the way of getting people their money back. Isn't this why we are lurking on this thread in the first place? Or to some it is just entertaining.

I'm just here killing time till my next shipment of eggnog gets delivered.
Knew you where here this long doing something else.
You are a sly one mr. Ganbow. haha
Did you look into this job he was wanting to do for funds to go into his bank account?
I asked last page. I guess I am just seeking your approval on my sleuthing skills Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

Yeah, calling Glen in sure fixed it! I can tell Master-P is getting his affairs in order over the doxing of his public steam ID and DNS records.
By the way, what involvement do you have with this situation? Are you a victim? I have a reason for being here, what about you? This is clearly just entertainment for you.
vip
How am I suppose to sign a wallet from localbitcoin Huh?

SteamTECH will explain it in a sec.
legendary

because it was the "real master P" who provided the excuse for not moving the coins - why would he do that?

by the way the "real master P" lied about almost everything including the trip with no internet:

sorry if I missed anything else you think was important in your post because the whole rant defending scammer's right to be taken at his word is giving me nausea

What? What logic is there in that statement? because the real Master-P guessed that the hacker didn't move the coins because he can't access them any longer, this some how proves he did it? Grow a brain first, then speculate. I am not taking him at his word, I am taking the most likely avenue for resolution for the victims.

Probably because morons such as yourself forced me to in order to protect my own reputation.
Try to relax, it was just spouting off and your reputation is not in danger because there's no evidence of a payoff.

Right, because this community has never ruined anyone's reputation with nothing more mere speculation right?

Speculation and hindsight are two different things. We are trying to know what the fuck makes this guy tick and to prevent this from happening again. What is it now,  the second time that a trusted escrow has tuck his dick and run from members here? This a maddening situation for the entire emporium here not just the ill effected who lost money.
vip

-If he stops making payments, dissapears, or if he starts turning this into a game, I will dox him. Until then, as long he is cooperating and victims are being repaid, his doxing will not happen, at least not from me.  BTW Glen, your info is incomplete and or erroneous. Hopefully you have enough sense to give him a little time to repay before you turn this into another 3 ring circus like you always do.

He's already done this, I believe.  For the record, I was not saying you'd been paid off, just that it'd be a move that a scammer would try to do.  This is a community of women on their periods, what do you want from us?
LOL to that. Why put this out for Master-p (the real one) too see? That will just encourage him to want to advantage of the situation even further  Roll Eyes

Kindly clear up who you are calling a moron.
I did have the sense enough to call on Mr. Gleb (probably the first time someone has ever called him that instead of a wild dog) for his expertise in the situation on outing individuals who are above and beyond trying to make a fool out of everyone in the bitcointalkforum community.

I'm just here killing time till my next shipment of eggnog gets delivered.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
How am I suppose to sign a wallet from localbitcoin Huh?
vip
Yeah, let's cut master-P some slack while he continues to alter his presence on the Internet, e.g., changing his name on Steam before I came here to fuck things up. I'm sure it was only a glitch on BitcoinTalk that cause one of his sockpuppets depicting him to be residing in Germany, and a glitch in the blockchain connecting MP to various socks via bitcoin wallet addresses. In fact, I knew these glitches were real from the get-go, hence opting to turn this thread into my signature three-ring circus to fuck with people who've lost money, coupled with burying your noble approach. Hell, it was working just swell till you opted to come here an call me out on my nefarious plan. Dude, I spent New Year's Even on the shitter and forfeited eggnog enemas to bring entertainment to this thread. Please don't make me regret them efforts.

To be fair, your approach has worked perfectly vis a vis Alex paying back Black Arrow's customers. Apologies for being hard-pressed to cite similar occurrences of how the let's-wait-and-see approach has united tens of millions back into the hands of those who thought all hope was lost.

You're the man!

He is already identified... who gives a shit what he changes online? It won't protect him from anyone except an angry mob, and why would anyone want to take reasonable steps to prevent that I wonder? You also forgot to specify what advantage he would get from a short delay in his doxing. Additionally, the victims will have access to his information, so what exactly is the point of your 3 ring circus other than personal entertainment? This is just like a multi-million dollar ASIC scam you are right...  People around here need to stop stroking your ego so much, you are getting a big head. Maybe you can be in your own freak show as the amazing balloon headed man.

That reminds me. I need to pop that some day.

Seriously, you don't believe his name is ARMINA DASTOUS, do you? I've yet to find and read a definitive name of Master P. Perhaps, you'll enlighten me with a link to a post depicting the dox, a dox that you supposedly possess and are holding off on in publishing.
Pages:
Jump to: