Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 35. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hmmm... looks like a really long con for 20+ BTC. Bought an account more than a year ago, built up trust (possibly with puppets), although the exit scam doesn't seem to have been very successful. This could have
easily gone into triple digits if Master-P had a bit more patience and foresight. Me, cynic? Nah...
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Never trust someone here even if he admin or mod or 100% trusted person it's doens't matter only trust yourself or you'll get rip off.

Pretty much... any time you're dealing with someone or something you have to accept the possibility you'll be ripped off/scammed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
Never trust someone here even if he admin or mod or 100% trusted person it's doens't matter only trust yourself or you'll get rip off.
Activity: 196
So when is the doxx dumpening?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I have been watching this thing from the begining but I didn'n wanted to post anything because I don't have any skin in the game, but now I cant't belive my eyes how gullible and irrational are the people that belive the "I've been hacked story"!

First of all I hope that everyone will get their funds back, and I mean it.

From the first posts of the real-master-p it was so evident that he's a scammer and just want to buy time, but the convincing thing was the story that the hacker encripted the wallet on his computer and he didn't moved the funds because he was shure that nobody can move those funds. In fact, the reality is that, if master-p had a backup of the wallet it wouldn't have been affected by the encription of the wallet from the computer. So in this case, how could the hacker been so shure that he is the only one with access to the funds in those addresses? The only way is that the "hacker" is master-p himself and that's the end of it.

I don't blaim anyone that is still hopping that the story with the hacking to be true and that master-p will repay them back but people,  if you want to recupe your funds the only way is to take legal action. And take it now!

I hoped that master-p will do the right thing after all and gave everyone their funds back but when i saw the post that "he doesn't have access to the funds anymore" it became clear that he think he will get away with it, and it is very possible to be true if the people that were robbed don't do anything.
Yes, he was obviously just feeding off the residue of credibility that was left in his name with that hope he was going to pay back what he owes to people, but that has long gone away now.
This has to be the worst story of 2015 for this forum.
Gleb get in on this or it will never finish, sheesh  Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This might have been asked & answered, but have the forum admins been contacted by any of the real Master-Ps re. recovering real Master-P account?
Admins?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
In fact, it's a small event compared to some of the others. (a few months ago 330 BTC and barely a complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158117.120

You need to think clearly here, what you have been showing is nothing but just a normal scam there. Everyone knows that the world of altcoin is full of scams but this is totally a different case here where a solid forum that has alot of reputation decided to pull a scam trigger or atleast someone who hacked his account did

Yes, I understand that the forum's trust system has been called into question in this particular situation as I pointed out.  However, my point was aimed at the OP and the fact that they "...lost faith in the forum."  The trust system worked and it wasn't the forums fault.  It is a problem inherent in bitcoin: no matter who one decides to send their coin to there's that danger of it being stolen, period.  And, I might add, if a 330 BTC scam is "just a normal scam," then maybe the problem is bigger than implied.  In defense of the new generation of cryptography, there are a few very serious altcoins, Ethereum's one, that have robust smart contract functionalities that would negate the need for a "trusted" third party to provide escrow. 
legendary
Activity: 1064
In fact, it's a small event compared to some of the others. (a few months ago 330 BTC and barely a complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158117.120

You need to think clearly here, what you have been showing is nothing but just a normal scam there. Everyone knows that the world of altcoin is full of scams but this is totally a different case here where a solid forum that has alot of reputation decided to pull a scam trigger or atleast someone who hacked his account did
Activity: 756
I don't trust escrow here anymore.

Are you sure? What about OgNasty, Blazed?

Was master-p on depth 1 defaut trust?
Cause it seems nearly impossible to go here. I mean I don't really see how OgNasty could make a scam, there is so much potential by being one of the most trusted member of the forum. It means whenever he wants to create something, every one will invest/try it. I don't see how a scam could repay for such a trust.

But maybe it was the same for master p :/
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
I have been watching this thing from the begining but I didn'n wanted to post anything because I don't have any skin in the game, but now I cant't belive my eyes how gullible and irrational are the people that belive the "I've been hacked story"!

First of all I hope that everyone will get their funds back, and I mean it.

From the first posts of the real-master-p it was so evident that he's a scammer and just want to buy time, but the convincing thing was the story that the hacker encripted the wallet on his computer and he didn't moved the funds because he was shure that nobody can move those funds. In fact, the reality is that, if master-p had a backup of the wallet it wouldn't have been affected by the encription of the wallet from the computer. So in this case, how could the hacker been so shure that he is the only one with access to the funds in those addresses? The only way is that the "hacker" is master-p himself and that's the end of it.

I don't blaim anyone that is still hopping that the story with the hacking to be true and that master-p will repay them back but people,  if you want to recupe your funds the only way is to take legal action. And take it now!

I hoped that master-p will do the right thing after all and gave everyone their funds back but when i saw the post that "he doesn't have access to the funds anymore" it became clear that he think he will get away with it, and it is very possible to be true if the people that were robbed don't do anything.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Are you sure? What about OgNasty, Blazed?
Wow! This thread really took off!  According to the OP, "I lost complete faith in this forum now."  It's a very sad event but it's nothing new.  It's not the only scam found on this forum but faith shouldn't be lost in the forum on account of it.  In fact, it's a small event compared to some of the others. (a few months ago 330 BTC and barely a complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158117.120)  It is just one of the dangers inherent to bitcoin.

I understand that the forums trust system was in play with this particular event; however, I think the community gave an honest evaluation of the service provider from the information they attained and that's how the system is designed to work.  What that person did with the trust they'd gained as a result of that feedback should not be retroactively damaging to the system.

Again, it's a complication inherent to bitcoin, not the forum or the community, and I think the problem has an easier fix than what is generally accepted.  Whether we like it. or not, some sort of smart contract capability needs to be incorporated into the functionality of the platform.

Good reference here, I didn't know about this scam.

Don't send huge amount to people you don't know. That's a basic... I've filled a 3.5 btc lending, quite a huge amount, I asked for ID proof that's all. Easy to see if the person asking for lend is a scammer. A scammer never gives proofs of his identity, you want to send/invest huge amount of money? Ask for a photo and a scan of ID + a random official paper depending on the country.

People are too greedy.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Mining Monero..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wow! This thread really took off!  According to the OP, "I lost complete faith in this forum now."  It's a very sad event but it's nothing new.  It's not the only scam found on this forum but faith shouldn't be lost in the forum on account of it.  In fact, it's a small event compared to some of the others. (a few months ago 330 BTC and barely a complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158117.120)  It is just one of the dangers inherent to bitcoin.

I understand that the forums trust system was in play with this particular event; however, I think the community gave an honest evaluation of the service provider from the information they attained and that's how the system is designed to work.  What that person did with the trust they'd gained as a result of that feedback should not be retroactively damaging to the system.

Again, it's a complication inherent to bitcoin, not the forum or the community, and I think the problem has an easier fix than what is generally accepted.  Whether we like it, or not, some sort of smart contract capability needs to be incorporated into the functionality of the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1764
looks like he moved the coins. ultimate proof he's scamming everyone here.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I dont't understand how, an user as Master-P, could be hacked... I think is impossible. Really. There are many thing to ensure account by hacking. Then, there are a lot of post in wich he say that he sells his account. At  this moment i'm really confused! What is the truth?Huh??

Now who is real here? Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13378692

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13397740

He is playing games actually. Angry

I choose Real master-p  Grin .

Ahah, oh my god it would be actually funny if that was not a question of 12k$ robbed!
But still, users got quite creativity, I'm pretty sure master-p is not the one creating all those accounts, some people are taking a fun time with all this story!

Couldn't admi forbid the use of master p in nicknam of newbies for a time? ^^
It is a free forum. Admins wouldn't do it, like ponzi, scam, imposter etc. The forum just shows warning there to remind members here. As long as they obeyed the rules here, admin wouldn't do anything.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I dont't understand how, an user as Master-P, could be hacked... I think is impossible. Really. There are many thing to ensure account by hacking. Then, there are a lot of post in wich he say that he sells his account. At  this moment i'm really confused! What is the truth?Huh??

It remember me EMIMEN song "the real slim shady"....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please stend up!

Ahah, oh my god it would be actually funny if that was not a question of 12k$ robbed!
But still, users got quite creativity, I'm pretty sure master-p is not the one creating all those accounts, some people are taking a fun time with all this story!

Couldn't admi forbid the use of master p in nicknam of newbies for a time? ^^
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

I dont't understand how, an user as Master-P, could be hacked... I think is impossible. Really. There are many thing to ensure account by hacking. Then, there are a lot of post in wich he say that he sells his account. At  this moment i'm really confused! What is the truth?Huh??

Hallo!

Hacked or not hacked is not really the question in the end. People that got scammed should dox him and file a case, hopping that a proper investigation will be made and point a true culprit.
There is nothing that is going to be done, for the sole reason that nobody send back 10k$ just because he's nice xD
Pages:
Jump to: