Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 38. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

u missed this ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13376858
Yup that would probably be another of his alts....like I said my list is not all inclusive.

As I had mentioned previously, I find it suspicious that there had been so many instances when someone agreed to buy BTC then disappeared, especially considering that most of the people actively suggested master-P once escrow was funded as for the most part once two people agree on a transaction and both parties confirm the details with an escrow the transaction actually goes through/gets completed smoothly.

I think hes trying guys. I say this because i just received .250 and i see kingzee addy in this transaction as well so im assuming its from master-p. ill wait for him and others to confirm

https://blockchain.info/address/14ovAGFBKNCpQmw2zDtKMn87BgXviv9nRm
That is .75 out of over 20BTC....tbh that is really not saying very much to me

Its a start is all im saying man. Id rather it start somewhere than not start at all ya know
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

Yup that would probably be another of his alts....like I said my list is not all inclusive.

As I had mentioned previously, I find it suspicious that there had been so many instances when someone agreed to buy BTC then disappeared, especially considering that most of the people actively suggested master-P once escrow was funded as for the most part once two people agree on a transaction and both parties confirm the details with an escrow the transaction actually goes through/gets completed smoothly.

I think hes trying guys. I say this because i just received .250 and i see kingzee addy in this transaction as well so im assuming its from master-p. ill wait for him and others to confirm

That is .75 out of over 20BTC....tbh that is really not saying very much to me
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ec2f860d6e7e6aa0c61c8df930fc88afe84f9f11a97f98af2cf2cef300d6ae8

master-P starts paying back.

KingZee, yahoo62278, mexxer-2 received 0.24, 0.25, 0.34 BTC each.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
I'm not the original owner of the master-P account, at the very best I was the second or third owner after purchasing it from someone. But this was back in late 2014. The account has absolutely no reputation prior to my ownership.

Yeah I admit to escrowing for myself but let's be real here guys, even TomatoCage has allegedly escrowed for himself. None of these self-escrowed transactions I've done in the past resulted in anything negative. After Quickseller got booked for it, I simply stopped doing it after seeing how the community reacted to it. But anyway I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just want to get people their money back and get the fuck out of this shitty excuse of a community.

Stop posting , Start Refunding.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm not the original owner of the master-P account, at the very best I was the second or third owner after purchasing it from someone. But this was back in late 2014. The account has absolutely no reputation prior to my ownership.

Yeah I admit to escrowing for myself but let's be real here guys, even TomatoCage has allegedly escrowed for himself. None of these self-escrowed transactions I've done in the past resulted in anything negative. After Quickseller got booked for it, I simply stopped doing it after seeing how the community reacted to it. But anyway I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just want to get people their money back and get the fuck out of this shitty excuse of a community.

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Jeez what a story, read the 30+pages and dont know what to believe anymore.
Hope that guys will get their money back.
Wow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

also i have some personal experiences that this master-P is/was an account farmer because back months or years ago when i was in the account market and when used him to buy/sell then he never used to release the transaction openly/publicly after getting it in escrow addresses and i kept track of some addresses from the trades and the coins didn't moved for many weeks ,why would the other party be quite for weeks ? it means he himself was the other/third party and was also doing bogus escrow.

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
QUICKSELLER PWNS N00BS AGAIN

Activity: 42
@jayce: No. NOT releasing the dox reinforces his (correct) conviction that all threats here are empty threats, and that he should continue to be a thieving douche.
And to invite his buddies, so they too could rob you. Because Bitcointalk is the scam incubator, where clueless baby scammers can practice their craft in perfect and complete safety.
Get it now?
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Was he escrowing for himself? Sorry, had to ask  Grin
I believe so. He was one of many escrows that I suspected were escrowing their own deals when I made the decision to do so (this does not include the at least two escrows that I had solid evidence were escrowing for themselves). Although I had long suspected this with master-P, before now I had really not looked into it closely as there was no reason for me to do so.
Do you have anything to prove those links?
Evidence is below (you will need to take my word on a few things):

The master-P account was sold to berserkerbarrage on Sept 15, 2014 (the escrow address that devthedev gave us was 13ZpXDDidwGJKCMdHd98Pvyj2R6Tzi8h4b), and I believe the 1st post of the new owner is here. Only two days later, the master-P account posts asking about GPU's (which the current master-P is known to have traded fairly frequently)
How much are you pricing the R9 280X GPUs at?
Three days after that master-P posts in a thread selling CS:GO knives, which is another item that the current master-P is known to have traded. The same day he posts asking if AGC will work in Canada, where master-P is known to live.
Interested in a $200 Amazon gift card. Just two questions:

1) Where and how were these gift cards obtained?
2) Will they work for Amazon.ca (Canada division)

Granted it is possible that berserkerbarrage was able to flip the master-P account quickly, although I did not have it priced at a level that would easily allow this. However.....

I purchased the malaimult account from berserkerbarrage on November 20, 2014 (the address that maidak was instructed to release escrow to was 1NokuBVQEFCj6xh2R62EktJtQ4bGbExXGh), and the 2nd to last post that I believe berserkerbarrage made was
can u ship to BC, Canada?
BC, Canada is the area that master-P is known to live

newflesh - I received a tip that it was sold back in November, and if you look at the trust I left him, it was sold in this thread, and the winning bidder was AccTraderALT. This account was suggesting the use of master-p as escrow on 12/23, which was right in the mist of when master-p was accumulating funds.

AccTraderALT purchased IronMarvel from me and the escrow address that master-p gave us was 1EiGZBGZPtW6E7394F9zPvpPxfhQtByPcu

The connection between berserkerbarrage and the others is that berserkerbarrage bumped the quantumDice thread here which is run by IronMarvel, and that is his only post in Gambling, and 90%+ of his other posts are in Digital Goods and/or are in an account related thread.

berserkerbarrage was also one of master-P's first escrow customers.

Additionally, master-P participated in my signature campaign, and asked that I send payment to 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2 which is part of wallet [081dfc8f31], which is the same wallet as 1NokuBVQEFCj6xh2R62EktJtQ4bGbExXGh (blockchain evidence!)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
TL;DR:
1. Y'all thought you got ripped off by Master-P.
2. TECSHARE threatened to dox Master-P if he didn't pay by Jan 1st.
3. Someone (Master-P? troll?) claimed to be Master-P.
4. Now that Master-P convinced y'all he's really Master-P, TECSHARE won't d0xxer him.

See why this is like scamming on training wheels?

@jayce: no need to get fancy to take a pic/lorez vid.
@grtthegreat: This is important. You keep thinking that you can outwit scammers. That's the very thing that makes you such a perfect mark.

Tecshare has said his reason on why he will not publicly share the dox of master-p and he has a very good reason for that. Releasing the dox will only makes this guy feel like the hope is gone and perhaps the money being returned will be 0 % for good however holding his dox could be a good idea , atleast the chance of the money being returned will not be 0 %
TL;DR:
1. Y'all thought you got ripped off by Master-P.
2. TECSHARE threatened to dox Master-P if he didn't pay by Jan 1st.
3. Someone (Master-P? troll?) claimed to be Master-P.
4. Now that Master-P convinced y'all he's really Master-P, TECSHARE won't d0xxer him.

See why this is like scamming on training wheels?

@jayce: no need to get fancy to take a pic/lorez vid.
@grtthegreat: This is important. You keep thinking that you can outwit scammers. That's the very thing that makes you such a perfect mark.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Pro Spy Tip: Print pic of driver's license. For extra-authentic look, "laminate" with piece of clear packing tape. Amaze your friends/amuse your enemies!

Can you stop spamming with your idiotic and meaningless posts.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
He can easily proof this by writing a piece of paper of today's date and time and place it besides the driver's license and take another shoot to prove it. This is not that hard to do plus that even if he is good with photo editing then we could know if it is fake

Pro Spy Tip: Print pic of driver's license. For extra-authentic look, "laminate" with piece of clear packing tape. Amaze your friends/amuse your enemies!

Your driver's license doesnt use some A4 paper , it is a special paper and it is thicker He needs to print it with some extra layer of paper to make it thicker and of course it will take some time so this is just a simple request and lets see if he can make it in a short time
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Also, I dealt with Blazed before with goods. This is the guy I forgot to mail off the radiator screws with the H105 for the H105 I sold to him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9601644

Edit:

Btw, how is  the H105 doing?
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
I think someone is kicking the can down the street. As for techshare, I think is making a right decision, "if" there is a possibility of being compromised. This new REAL masterp acct, needs to do a phone confirmation with techshare some how. If not DOX this motherfucker.

I think a reasonable solution for now would be to mail something to his physical mailing address and have him confirm the information contained within it. This would fairly positively ID that he is in fact really the original Master-P. Does this sound practical to all involved? Blazed is this something you are willing to do?

That's even better. Great idea. Mail confirmation. And since it would be documents, it would fit an envelope which means would be cheap? to do first class one day delivery sending and receiving.
He can easily proof this by writing a piece of paper of today's date and time and place it besides the driver's license and take another shoot to prove it. This is not that hard to do plus that even if he is good with photo editing then we could know if it is fake

Activity: 14
Circle.com requires 2FA. Unless YOU are the hacker Master-P, there's no way this shit is adding up.

https://support.circle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204624600-What-is-two-factor-authentication-2FA-

How the fuck is the hacker going to have the same lame stories as you? Oh wait, it was you.

I have 2FA enabled on my Circle.com account so it couldn't have been compromised. I'm not sure what you're going on about.

I sent Blazed a copy of my ID with my name and address on it for him to confirm that it is me, as he has shipped me physical goods long before all of this happened. It is a PHOTO of the ID with a note directed to blazed with today's (or yesterday's) date on it.

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Circle.com requires 2FA. Unless YOU are the hacker Master-P, there's no way this shit is adding up.

https://support.circle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204624600-What-is-two-factor-authentication-2FA-

How the fuck is the hacker going to have the same lame stories as you? Oh wait, it was you.

Pages:
Jump to: