Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 39. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I think someone is kicking the can down the street. As for techshare, I think is making a right decision, "if" there is a possibility of being compromised. This new REAL masterp acct, needs to do a phone confirmation with techshare some how. If not DOX this motherfucker.

I think a reasonable solution for now would be to mail something to his physical mailing address and have him confirm the information contained within it. This would fairly positively ID that he is in fact really the original Master-P. Does this sound practical to all involved? Blazed is this something you are willing to do?

He showed me his license...I am convinced.

A picture of his ID could have easily just been snatched off of his PC...

He can easily proof this by writing a piece of paper of today's date and time and place it besides the driver's license and take another shoot to prove it. This is not that hard to do plus that even if he is good with photo editing then we could know if it is fake
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

Was he escrowing for himself? Sorry, had to ask  Grin

Do you have anything to prove those links?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@TECSHARE,
I said "no dox dumped." No dox were dumped. Check. Where's the problem?
Had I said "doxxerer d00d ain't gonna drop product or contrive some limp rationale," then you'd have a valid complaint.

Or don't you trust the rest of my amazing prognostications? Because you can trust me on those.
Can't do much worse than trusting Master-P, amirite? Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Meaning he just dug his own grave. Obvious scam is obvious. Watch those wallets like a hawk. Looks like Master-P just took a 25BTC loan from people who didn't know they were giving a loan out. I really hope you repay these people. This is wrong on so many levels. Someone is getting sick pleasure out of this all. Too many alts popping up trolling and making everything look like a backwater hillbilly reunion wedding orgy.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I think someone is kicking the can down the street. As for techshare, I think is making a right decision, "if" there is a possibility of being compromised. This new REAL masterp acct, needs to do a phone confirmation with techshare some how. If not DOX this motherfucker.

I think a reasonable solution for now would be to mail something to his physical mailing address and have him confirm the information contained within it. This would fairly positively ID that he is in fact really the original Master-P. Does this sound practical to all involved? Blazed is this something you are willing to do?

A picture of his ID could have easily just been snatched off of his PC...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I can verify that REAL-master-p is the original Master-P. He showed my his drivers license and it matches the info I had. I am also going to try and recover his Armory wallets if he sends them to me. I have clean Armory wallets to attempt with.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Crypto is King.
This is just getting retarded. We're not idiots Master-P. You're trying to feed us the same story the "hacker" gave from your "hacked" account. Fuck off for thinking we're that stupid. Give people their money back. Asshat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
I don't have enough to pay everyone back right off the bat. It's going to take a few months being my most optimistic guess. I do have sources of income so it's not going to be a problem, it's just going to take time because I do have to work. I'm not going to take out any loans for this, even though I'm sure some of you would advise me to just to be able to pay everyone back right away. But no, I'm not going to take out a $15k+ loan for this. I will make sure people get their funds back over time when funds become available.

so you have no problem paying people over time which is basically an forced loan from those people but you have some kind of principle preventing you from taking out a real legit loan for this purpose?

this is all just such an incredible coincidence... deleted backups... got hacked... didn't tell anyone until two weeks later when threatened to be doxed... avoided doxing without paying a cent... can't borrow... will repay whenever

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Things keep getting winded up with nonsense post from master - P. I have been using armory as well but all that master-p has been saying is complete nonsense things trying to make all of this get winded up. If you are going to repay then you need to atleast show it with some action instead of nonsense

The signed message I posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13397740 is not from an address in the same escrow wallet in Armory. It's from a separate wallet (my personal use one) which I had hosted on my secondary PC all along. This wallet was never compromised thus I was able to luckily use to try to prove my identity to everyone.

What wallet are you using for this?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Sorry for disappointing everyone, I too had my hopes up.

No need to apologize, couldn't have ended any other way.
More soothsaying:
-No meaningful payback. Ever.
-No dox dump
-Possible navy seal copypasta-grade threats from web warriors
-Everyone forgets & and starts playing with ball of twine

Enjoy your coin Smiley
One down.
I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point.

The peanut gallery can go fuck itself. People were robbed, this isn't a circus even if the staff do wear funny clown noses from time to time. Here is the rest of your selectively edited quote.

Considering Master-Ps recent post where he says he can not access his escrowed funds and wants to make repayments, I wanted to post here and make it clear I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point. However if after a certain amount of time directly affected individuals are not satisfied with his progress, they can send me transaction ids with signed addresses I will consider releasing that information to them personally for collection purposes. I wish all affected good luck. Sorry it didn't turn out better.

I don't necessarily believe Master-P, but it is in fact possible he is telling the truth. These things happen when people get lazy and don't take appropriate security precautions. It wouldn't be the first or the last time. If in fact he is telling the truth he deserves a reasonable period of time to compensate his victims. Additionally doxing him publicly will probably make it harder for him to repay, as well as removing any motivation for him to pay short of criminal prosecution from the victims. Considering how caustic of an environment this community is it shouldn't be a surprise this place has basically turned into 4chan with an extensive research library. The only thing I give a shit about is seeing the victims repayed. The rest of you rubberneckers can suck a bag of dicks.
Crypto is King.
hhhaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha the "hacked account" talks just like "REAL master-p" account.

SCAMMIN SINCE BEEN SCAMMIN SINCE BEEN SCAMMIN

Sorry to everyone who got screwed. This is ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
In a few days I'll be able to purchase some BTC from Circle.com and then from there I'll start paying people back. I don't have any significant amounts of BTC lying around right now. Whatever I had left that was mine was in my tipping address which has also been stolen now.

----- SNIP -----

Are you sure your circle.com account wasn't hacked because I received a PM from your original account saying this:

Perhaps, the hacker knew that you had a circle.com account and probably now has control over it. Any explanations on this would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 42
Sorry for disappointing everyone, I too had my hopes up.

No need to apologize, couldn't have ended any other way.
More soothsaying:
-No meaningful payback. Ever.
-No dox dump
-Possible navy seal copypasta-grade threats from web warriors
-Everyone forgets & and starts playing with ball of twine

Enjoy your coin Smiley
One down.
I will not be publicly doxing of Master-P, nor do I think it would be helpful in any way at this point.
Crypto is King.
Dude. They've got you pegged.

Master-P be like

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Well here is the thing, when you have an HD wallet (eg an armory or electrum wallet), all you need to access every single private key contained in the wallet is the seed

Ok, I've used Electrum. I thought the first thing anybody does with those wallets is print out the friggin' seed and put it in a safe, or encrypt and put it on a flash drive, or memorize it if you're brave.

This all makes less and less sense with every new Master-P's post.

had to wipe the other storage devices that contained those backups for other reasons.

Why Huh

I've been having problems with Armory  for at least the past 3-4 months now which prompted me to do all of this.

Prompted what? Wipe backups? WTF?
Activity: 14
The wallet files I used to import into Armory to my secondary (uninfected) PC was retrieved from my primary (infected) PC. Importing the wallet files did not prompt me for any password. I did not have any other backups unfortunately. Yes, it's poor security practices but this is not something I would've expected to happen to me. Prior to this, I did have other copies of the wallet saved but I recently had to wipe the other storage devices that contained those backups for other reasons. I thought that having the wallets on just my primary would be fine for a month or so until I get proper back ups running again. I've been having problems with Armory  for at least the past 3-4 months now which prompted me to do all of this.

The signed message I posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13397740 is not from an address in the same escrow wallet in Armory. It's from a separate wallet (my personal use one) which I had hosted on my secondary PC all along. This wallet was never compromised thus I was able to luckily use to try to prove my identity to everyone.

@Blazed, I sent you something to prove my identity but I think you need to be more specific with me with what you want/will accept then if that wasn't sufficient.

Pages:
Jump to: