Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee - page 4. (Read 24674 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
After reading this and seeing the trust of master-p...i am shocked, one of the famous and trustworthy escrow account changed hand and no one noticed. It is a horrible black day..hope everyone get his funds back  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Wow I'm so sorry for all parties involved. This is terrible for the whole community. I'm surprised the new owner of Master-P took this long to scam everyone. They must have been waiting until a certain threshold to take everything and run with it.

I hope the new owner has a conscience and everyone's BTC are returned.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Original masterp or both new and old owner (personally i don't buy the story of the sale,i think it was staged) are to blame as much as the new owner.

Not only did he sell DT highly trusted escrow account, but also the private keys to his addresses - which can be used only for one thing - scamming.

long story short - both owners (if u buy that..) are nothing more than pathetic scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1652
i was so worry for this situation because Master-P held my signature campaign fund https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13125930 and i hope This problem will quickly resolved
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there some proofs that this account was sold? If yes, may I can see it?
I agree with Gianluca95's doubt. There's no way someone would sell the account that he is making money from it! and it got a lot of trust too! Why he has to throw it away at all? Maybe he's on the plane or at the airport and he doesn't have a laptop with him to send the payment
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13378838
A signed message from an old, quoted address saying that he sold the account. There's the proof.
so he sold his account... Let's see whether he will get things done or he gonna run away with it
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
That's a shame ! How is possible to sell an account of that type? Some people doesn't have any conscience.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I agree with Gianluca95's doubt. There's no way someone would sell the account that he is making money from it! and it got a lot of trust too! Why he has to throw it away at all? Maybe he's on the plane or at the airport and he doesn't have a laptop with him to send the payment
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13378838
A signed message from an old, quoted address saying that he sold the account. There's the proof.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
he was recently online, so yes he SCAMMED
Activity: 770
Last access is of 15 minutes ago. Why he doesn't answer anyone? Hope that refund all BTC to all users..  Embarrassed

You aren't getting those funds back because that account was likely sold and the individual isn't who bought is isn't going to return all the bitcoins.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
look like same situation ghibly79 with grtthegreat
is it possible iflewtoday32 and newflesh same person ( master-p) or they just friend ?

Likely the same scammer who bought some green trust accounts plus the escrow one and set all this up.

Then why did they wait for such a long time? I'm sure master-P had larger escrow deals before this (but after August).
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Likely the same scammer who bought some green trust accounts plus the escrow one and set all this up.
Newflesh you mean? Master-p(new owner) was supposedly escrowing for that
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
is it possible iflewtoday32 and newflesh same person ( master-p) or they just friend ?

legendary
Reputation first.
Last access is of 15 minutes ago. Why he doesn't answer anyone? Hope that refund all BTC to all users..  Embarrassed

You aren't getting those funds back because that account was likely sold and the individual isn't who bought is isn't going to return all the bitcoins.

Activity: 588

legendary
Reputation first.
Activity: 798
www.DonateMedia.org
why was he bothering to send so much pms to you? its clearly a scam why would he give that much hope that he will refund the money?

Because if he keeps everyone calm and in private messages, the more escrow funds he can obtain. Sickening!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

On a serious note, there can be many possibilities. The thing with this forum is, everyone here is busy with something. Admins are busy with something, Moderators are busy with cleaning nonsense posts, and mostly other users busy scamming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
why was he bothering to send so much pms to you? its clearly a scam why would he give that much hope that he will refund the money?

Do you have any idea of what's even happening over here? He's a escrow service provider. He had a hell lot of green trust. He did have many escrow trades earlier. So, it was fucking obvious to trust him as the escrow agent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: