Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee - page 7. (Read 24674 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org

My apologies man, truly!

I was hoping it was just the 1 BTC for the sale of @Kingzee, but it looks like there's a lot more BTC at risk here :-(

Well at least now we know his account was probably not hacked.... Now all he has to do is never login again, I think there's a whole lot of btc at risk here.

yeah looks that way now honestly. The wallet address you sent the BTC to, does it still show the BTC in the Wallet? or has it been moved somewhere else?
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
I might not ever escrow another payment honestly.

I might never f***** exchange currency ever again..
www.DonateMedia.org
Well his excuse in that screenshot was that he needed to pay a lot of guys... That's the truth actually.
Yeah and the last bitcoin wallet posted STILL has the funds in it. My fingers are crossed for everyone involved. Cause if master-p falls tonight? I might not ever escrow another payment honestly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

My apologies man, truly!

I was hoping it was just the 1 BTC for the sale of @Kingzee, but it looks like there's a lot more BTC at risk here :-(

Well at least now we know his account was probably not hacked.... Now all he has to do is never login again, I think there's a whole lot of btc at risk here.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Well his excuse in that screenshot was that he needed to pay a lot of guys... That's the truth actually.
www.DonateMedia.org
most rcent msg of him to me : http://prntscr.com/9jay17

I am campaign manager and have -ve feedback just uselessly man, anyways

My apologies man, truly!

I was hoping it was just the 1 BTC for the sake of @Kingzee, but it looks like there's a lot more BTC at risk here :-(
How did you reach the conclusion that that guy you mentioned is Master-P?

I thought that the guy on JD was Master-P but he told me that he's not.

Well, I find it funny how his communication was excellent up to the point I sent him the coins into escrow...

Oh, ok. So you did a deal with him and used Master-P as escrow?

Isn't that bogus escrow #2 after QS lol.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

Well, I find it funny how his communication was excellent up to the point I sent him the coins into escrow...

by the way...I forgot to ask what is the amount on these cards? I hope they are not small balances like $10

minimum balance is $100

mostly $100 and $250 cards

we can use escrow master-p is ok?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

Yes that's is cool.
One more thing.. Can we renegotiate the price a little? Would you be willing to come down to $2,000 for $4,500 gift cards?
Thank you.

Hi master-p I CC'd you into this PM.

Let us know if you can help us escrow this gift card exchange for BTC.

Thanks

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Yes, I can help escrow this transaction.

The BTC can be sent to the following escrow address: 1ACu7Ta2whyYYzjPLZUHYAWyceXXyDZEzA

Regards
Escrow by Master-P

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.49
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWfJ03AAoJEIukx+duFL7CBgQH/Askfw84ovLyqn4Uzgso5HHA
98rGqPIJXSFh7nCLMFnjonPMsAh1XAJCZNGfvfLJaVL8FLMN+NTY/W5jVYKFKOOx
jNHOM3nlMdfefuq/W6nl8nfMF+iDei4HuXxYMwkdy+qsYz2jBYeP2Un7s09K8+nM
HViMrAVK0nbqI2wQ3GvuUarLoi8kBprycOjICwo0T6i86vhmkaS+X/Jc4yxPRpPm
BZ3iGDPmEgqFE5KztwhcPmtJS/tOfDClyHgPZBuEg/U6cFavI3q4B+oCPS71/2ql
XZUVyaVkDS2b2CS61mBLtEnp/9t6uigCb5RvAIhtcTQk3jA+X8kt4OurcJxdYjI=
=QkAr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I also think
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/antonioserrano72-48500 is associated with master-p.... because right after I sent the coins to escrow there hasn't been any communication from him. And Master-P said he might be delayed on his flight...
www.DonateMedia.org
Now I think the owner of the forum needs to start escrow ( in case this comes out to be a scam ) , because I personally have lost trust in trusted members, maybe owner is best one ..

Well if this turns out to be a legitimate scam ? Rest assured you will not be the only one with trust issues. Because I'll be the first to tell you, if you couldn't trust master-p with your bitcoin based on what I had read throughout this forum? who the hell can you trust?

WOW this is horrible. Sorry everyone I had thought it was just 1 BTC we were talking about here.
by the way...I forgot to ask what is the amount on these cards? I hope they are not small balances like $10

minimum balance is $100

mostly $100 and $250 cards

we can use escrow master-p is ok?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

Yes that's is cool.
One more thing.. Can we renegotiate the price a little? Would you be willing to come down to $2,000 for $4,500 gift cards?
Thank you.

Hi master-p I CC'd you into this PM.

Let us know if you can help us escrow this gift card exchange for BTC.

Thanks

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Yes, I can help escrow this transaction.

The BTC can be sent to the following escrow address: 1ACu7Ta2whyYYzjPLZUHYAWyceXXyDZEzA

Regards
Escrow by Master-P

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.49
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWfJ03AAoJEIukx+duFL7CBgQH/Askfw84ovLyqn4Uzgso5HHA
98rGqPIJXSFh7nCLMFnjonPMsAh1XAJCZNGfvfLJaVL8FLMN+NTY/W5jVYKFKOOx
jNHOM3nlMdfefuq/W6nl8nfMF+iDei4HuXxYMwkdy+qsYz2jBYeP2Un7s09K8+nM
HViMrAVK0nbqI2wQ3GvuUarLoi8kBprycOjICwo0T6i86vhmkaS+X/Jc4yxPRpPm
BZ3iGDPmEgqFE5KztwhcPmtJS/tOfDClyHgPZBuEg/U6cFavI3q4B+oCPS71/2ql
XZUVyaVkDS2b2CS61mBLtEnp/9t6uigCb5RvAIhtcTQk3jA+X8kt4OurcJxdYjI=
=QkAr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

legendary
Activity: 854
Now I think the owner of the forum needs to start escrow ( in case this comes out to be a scam ) , because I personally have lost trust in trusted members, maybe owner is best one ..

If we all remember clearly, there have also been many issues regarding the owner..

Just need to give a bit of time to master-p, he's been a great escrow for me for a while.
www.DonateMedia.org
He is holding my coins in escrow... No communication from him for a day but he's been on multiple times today... Let's wait to see what happens...

uh-oh :-(
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
He is holding my coins in escrow... No communication from him for a day but he's been on multiple times today... Let's wait to see what happens...
www.DonateMedia.org
Why don't you ALL post the TX's of the escrows and see if the funds are still in the wallet address. This will be another indicator as to what is going on.
www.DonateMedia.org

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

It's not 1BTC anymore now..

1BTC : Mine
+3BTC : grtthegreat
+.8BTC : Samdo
+xx : yahoo62278

Well now see, this changes things all together. MAN PLEASE NOT ANOTHER Bitcointalk Forum Scandal :-(
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

It's not 1BTC anymore now..

1BTC : Mine
+3BTC : grtthegreat
+.8BTC : Samdo
+xx : yahoo62278

Not just that, after reading this I went through all and found out that he has some 0.5 of someone and then 2.8 of someone and so on ...

I have a bad feeling about this, but I hope its just a feeling though I am not related to this at all Smiley

Master-P please reply here as soon as possible, you are ruining a hard earned reputation in case you are even thinking of that ..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

I think this will be biggest scam of this year Sad

I hope someone know master-p personal details and can get money out !

My money is on ... his account(s) have been compromised somehow. There's just no way he would risk his reputation like this for a couple bitcoins. I just can't see it! I see him recommended everywhere throughout this entire forum for escrow. But weirder stuff has happened I guess.

damn so many people here escrowed funds to master-p . So this man is having many coins i guess. I see he signed msg with his PGP key so he could have gone greedy with many funds he have .

[1] Man if his account is compromised he could have made another account and tell about his problem damn it but he donot do so.
[2] If his account compromised this man could send bitcoin from his wallet to people as refund damn it but he donot do so too.
Pages:
Jump to: