Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee - page 8. (Read 24674 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org

Yeah something very weird going on, well Kingzee I hope everything turns out ok for you and you get your BTC back. IF master-p's accounts weren't compromised I think you'll be fine. 

Thanks, I really hope so.. But it is his account, if it's hacked, in addition to his PGP keybase, then he should really be held responsible for everything. If it is him, well, let's just hope he didn't scam a lot of people by now.

Yeah I agree 100%! Again this is all speculation at the moment either way. I'm hoping it's something less simple. Like his internet being down or massive power outage or something like that. For EVERYONE's sake.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
I still really don't think he will turn out a scammer. But, its been 8 days since I have been asking him for the refund of my 3 BTC. I have proofs and will show them up here soon in case he fails to repay.

This still really seems legit because he's saying the same reason to everyone. He said me too that he was in airplane and all.

Let's see what it turns out to be. Mostly, it will be good.

Being on an airplane isn't a great excuse IMO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

It's not 1BTC anymore now..

1BTC : Mine
+3BTC : grtthegreat
+.8BTC : Samdo
+xx : yahoo62278
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I still really don't think he will turn out a scammer. But, its been 8 days since I have been asking him for the refund of my 3 BTC. I have proofs and will show them up here soon in case he fails to repay.

This still really seems legit because he's saying the same reason to everyone. He said me too that he was in airplane and all.

Let's see what it turns out to be. Mostly, it will be good.
www.DonateMedia.org
I sent him a message 20+ minutes back and no reply. I hope his account was not comprimised...

Yeah me either. Now I'm not sure how keybase works, but IF master-p had the same pw for both his bitcointalk and keybase account? Could the hacker change the key?

If the hacker has access to his keybase.io then he would sign messages and confirm master-P's identity. But I still don't see why someone would manage to pull that off. Why is no one assuming that this might actually be him?

He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

I think this will be biggest scam of this year Sad

I hope someone know master-p personal details and can get money out !

Yesterday? Why didn't you leave feedback asap? 10 hours is too much for escrow, unless previously agreed on by you. Please, warn other users next time as soon as something shady appears.

Kingzee I'm NOT saying your claim is wrong at all, don't get me confused. I'm just saying from a COMMON SENSE perspective. If it were 30 BTC I would say ahhhh MAYBE. But 1 BTC? It just doesn't make sense if you look at it logically is all I'm saying.

Yeah something very weird going on, well Kingzee I hope everything turns out ok for you and you get your BTC back. IF master-p's accounts weren't compromised I think you'll be fine. 

Thanks, I really hope so.. But it is his account, if it's hacked, in addition to his PGP keybase, then he should really be held responsible for everything. If it is him, well, let's just hope he didn't scam a lot of people by now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
most rcent msg of him to me : http://prntscr.com/9jay17

I am campaign manager and have -ve feedback just uselessly man, anyways
Samdo you should file a scam report in scam accusations... So that everyone knows for now and Master-P doesn't scam anyone via PM, whether his account was hacked or not
www.DonateMedia.org
come on guys, not that he is hacked, he has scammed !!! if he was hacked he would have made that clear with a new account already, dont act like chilren friends

Samdo POST THE SCREENSHOTS of the PM's you have negative trust as a ponzi scheme operator claiming to be in contact with him. Please show proof of your escrow with him and screenshots of your pm's otherwise stop making false accusations. Kingzee has a LEGITIMATE claim here.
Seriously I thought 2015 was a good one, but... you never know Sad

Master-P mate please dont scam I promise u wil earn much more than these 10-20 btc , u have a strong reputation here man
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I will give master-P a little more time to respond to all this before I post anything about my situation with him. All this is making me feel like I just lost some money though
Cant believe that Master-P would do such a thing...
www.DonateMedia.org
Has anyone emailed him? [email protected]

He's still got 5+ BTC here: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

If he does scam it's a big surprise to me.

I did e-mail him, he didn't reply though.

come on guys, not that he is hacked, he has scammed !!! if he was hacked he would have made that clear with a new account already, dont act like chilren friends

He's still got 5+ BTC here: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

I did e-mail him, he didn't reply though.
www.DonateMedia.org
He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

Can you screenshot the PM's he is sending to you? and post them here?
I sent him a message 20+ minutes back and no reply. I hope his account was not comprimised...

Yeah me either. Now I'm not sure how keybase works, but IF master-p had the same pw for both his bitcointalk and keybase account? Could the hacker change the key?

If the hacker has access to his keybase.io then he would sign messages and confirm master-P's identity. But I still don't see why someone would manage to pull that off. Why is no one assuming that this might actually be him?

Yesterday? Why didn't you leave feedback asap? 10 hours is too much for escrow, unless previously agreed on by you. Please, warn other users next time as soon as something shady appears.
www.DonateMedia.org

My money is on ... his account(s) have been compromised somehow. There's just no way he would risk his reputation like this for a couple bitcoins. I just can't see it! I see him recommended everywhere throughout this entire forum for escrow. But weirder stuff has happened I guess.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

www.DonateMedia.org

Pages:
Jump to: