Pages:
Author

Topic: Master the trading - page 4. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
In my opinion, the time needed by traders to achieve proficiency about 1 year because with the rapid price movement one must be able to observe every moment the value of coin in order to gain a big advantage in the future and always be patient when the price is down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 04, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

Trading is not about the skill, its about how you handle your patience when the market prices are currently dumping, patience and knowledge will make you earn more profit in the market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 04, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Can we really consider day trading as a skill?  Even those who have more experience in trading could still lose a huge amount on day trading because after all it's just like a gamble who relies on luck and chance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?
It will depend on you. Because it this world every person have not the same brain. It will depend on your learning practicing more knowledge about crypto currency. And I think only learning cannot make you as a good trader if you do not practice with learning. so learn and try to trade with a minimal amount so that you can get the way of the successful trade.
I kind of satisfy with your answer guy. Everyone has their own capability of understanding, but how one can improve well his skill to be more professional, It would depend much on his practicing. In fact, you should remind yourself it’s not really depending on your brain in order to be an expert trader. The most important factors is how much aspire that you want to get to conquer the knowledge about trading, it’s when you focus on learning rapidly with tireless efforts.Besides, you should train yourself about the way of using time because when you know how much time you may spend on something will help you to save time efficiently. Anyway, the more you learn, the more you can get. Training yourself of learning everyday as a habit will lead you to be more professional.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
July 03, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
it's hard to say when a trader is deemed good, because everyone has different views about a good trader, I think if more profit from the loss can be called an advanced trader
At first, you need to be an experience trader then you need to master your trading by starting to trade for short term with Altcoin or Litecoin and may be Neo. These are favorable for short term trade as these are less valuable. If incase this is your first time here then you may see loss while trading with Altcoin but that would be lesser loss and you will learn from it that is why it is called experience. So get experience first and then upgrade to higher markets for huge profits.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 02, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
master trading entirely requires excellent expertise to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins because if there is no expertise traders will not be able to get a lot of profits.
Your skills can be develop and everyday is a learning experience, you can only say that you are a master in trading if you see good results.
We are trading for profit, so in order to make profit we need to be consistent and even if you are already good, you need to improve your skills as you are still trading since there are a lot of changes in the market.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
master trading entirely requires excellent expertise to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins because if there is no expertise traders will not be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to trade with us.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
July 02, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

I don't know how long it takes to be proficient in this business. Because 'day trading' is a business type which based on one's intelligence and skill in memorizing the market situation, is certainly very different by learning to invest perhaps if your memory and patience are strong you can be proficient in a short time, however in 'day trade', intelligence and emotion are the most decisive factors. To know when you will be emotionally stable in doing 'day trading', learning by doing that's the only way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
master trading is actually very much proven from the number of people who have managed to get a lot of profits from trading they do but I am sure they have a very high patience and clever to determine the right time to buy and sell coin.
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 12:27:57 AM
everyone can not be predicted if Bitcoin trades when skilled or when experts in trade, because when there News Bitcoin always up and if there is FUD then Bitcoin always down.

My friend who has his account Bitcointalk Hero course when trading is always there minus in estimation, what else I still Junior Member.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
July 01, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
It will depend on you. Because it this world every person have not the same brain. It will depend on your learning practicing more knowledge about crypto currency. And I think only learning cannot make you as a good trader if you do not practice with learning. so learn and try to trade with a minimal amount so that you can get the way of the successful trade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
I do not think the implementation of many transactions will help us become better. We only need to observe and look at how the market works within a week. You get the formula that can make a lot of money in the next few weeks.
The Crypto market is constantly changing, so the strategy must change to fit it. Sometimes, many exercises do not work well with good observation. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
July 01, 2018, 09:52:10 PM
I think it will take time to master trading because it's not just easy peasy you know. Trading for me is losing and gaining so patience is really necessary in this kind of business. If you want to master trading practice,research the charts and gather more information regarding it and don't hesitate to ask to those experts here im sure they'll be willing to help you.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 01:01:09 AM
You should watch many youtube videos, reading a lot
or you can follow some cryptocurrency signals  provider and copy them. but always make sure to do your own research.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
June 27, 2018, 12:25:00 AM
it's hard to say when a trader is deemed good, because everyone has different views about a good trader, I think if more profit from the loss can be called an advanced trader
It is very easy to say when a bitcoin trader is good or not, if you can get consistent profits every week and month even in this market where the price is not going up then you can say you are a good trader, now there will always be someone better than you out there but that is not important, as long as your bank account grows and your bitcoin wallet keeps getting more bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 07:49:21 PM
Everyone has a time they will get along with trading, especially day trading quite easily. I think newbies should start by having a demo trading platform or predict prices and hold the actual trading for some time. When you believe you have mastered the trading skill enough you can go ahead and trade.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

I think nobody can master the trading skills but i think it can be learned and will be able to manage the losses.  Trading is a very sensitive journey,  nobody knows what will be the next moves so for me even if you are a professional one you will surely encounter any losses in trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

As much as people are now a day trading I think soon the price of bitcoin will rise, so everyone thinks different some are ready to sell now for trading but some are suggesting to have patience and hold, so we will have to follow the right people and the market situation to avoid all kind of risk and loses in trading, keep on reading and learning about trading soon you will become a master trader after having good experience.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
June 26, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
Before starting to trade one should get some practice with small amounts of cheap coins in order to get the whole idea and choose the best trading technique.
It all depends on the educational background, emotional state and determination of a newbie-trader..
But generally if one still didn't manage to be profitable in 2 months, he should quit - trading is not his hobby.
Pages:
Jump to: